• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

AM-logo.jpg

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Post that I made about abuse relating to parents and weight and self image: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208372084&postcount=15

Probably could write a lot more about it

You know this is the first time that I actually realized that I'm probably too hard on myself for appearance. Need to keep up hygiene of course but its all "I would look good IF I were thin" and it feels liked I need fixed and simply can't be. Like that always made logical sense but I can actually see now how its probably irrational

I just wanted to update my post in it, but a mod already closed it :/..I feel ya. Just last christmas a family member of my fathers new family introduced me to his daughters new boyfriend this way "that's sesuadra, sesu was not always that fat" Like it makes me a bad person O...,o or is everything I am. I'm fighting hard to lose the weight I gained since when my grandmother killed herself..thank you asshole.

I just wanted to update my post in it, but a mod already closed it :/..I feel ya. Just last christmas a family member of my fathers new family introduced me to his daughters new boyfriend this way "that's sesuadra, sesu was not always that fat" Like it makes me a bad person O...,o or is everything I am. I'm fighting hard to lose the weight I gained since when my grandmother killed herself..thank you asshole.

That's supremely fucked up.

FloatOn

Well I just has some extremely weird dreams:

Part one:

I'm standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I notice a crack in my skin on my forehead. I pull at it and it kind of unravels my face revealing someone else underneath.

Part two:

Ex-wife shows up at my house wanting to take my clothes. Because she wants her new husband to wear them. I refuse and she slowly starts morphing into a crow. Similar to that scene in Black Swan.

Someone make sense of these.

tumblr_nxs140h0Px1qebc9so1_540.jpg

Well I just has some extremely weird dreams:

Part one:

I'm standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I notice a crack in my skin on my forehead. I pull at it and it kind of unravels my face revealing someone else underneath.

Part two:

Ex-wife shows up at my house wanting to take my clothes. Because she wants her new husband to wear them. I refuse and she slowly starts morphing into a crow. Similar to that scene in Black Swan.

Someone make sense of these.

Reveal your true self while your ex-wife tries to control everything.

That awkward moment when an old uni friend turns out to have an identical twin whom was not worth mentioning until this time and you don't know which is which

Xiao Hu

That awkward moment when an old uni friend turns out to have an identical twin whom was not worth mentioning until this time and you don't know which is which

Have a threesome with them to distinguish them!
_______

Jesus, the whole reviewing thing is making me frustrated. I can't focus and somehow I don't even want to. Like everything can just suck my left ball and leave me alone afterwards...

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Going to a house inspection this week. I'm excited! I'll finally be moving out of the parents house again. I love them but they're mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom