• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
bwIT5Bu.gif

hahahah

Tiddums. I want to see pictures! :D

Dating someone who can be a bit bratty :p

I did a hand thing. Wait for it.

xfIiosv.gif

oh I get it now haha. I'm definitely the bratty one in my relationship.

That flexibility seems like it would come in handy if you ever stop passing stuff up.

When you read his profile earlier I almost said "sounds like the gimmickry of a fuckboy" but I held my tongue because maybe I was wrong

What changed?

he doesn't even look that cute! plus I suddenly noticed how he put in his height and then added "but everyone's the same height laying down" ...that's like a fuckboy thing, right?
I was probably just sleep deprived last night :'D

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's how my dad showed me how to make a fist for a fight. That way when you break one of your fingers you can lie to the police and say that the other person did it, or possibly sue them for loss of income.

he doesn't even look that cute! plus I suddenly noticed how he put in his height and then added "but everyone's the same height laying down" ...that's like a fuckboy thing, right?

If that's a fuckboy thing to say then everyone in this thread is a fuckboy.

Jobbs

Banned

Jesus Christ that's not even a subtle warning sign. Hahaha. That's a warning air horn!

That would be a weird hand jobb

I don't have many natural gifts, but I am good with my hands

Chuckie

Yeah that is a pretty fuckboi thing to say. That shit was lame 20 years ago when I went to Uni, shit is still lame today.

FUME5

Thinks he's smarter than he is.

shaven

but he also wears a beard really well and isn't just hiding a weak chin, so either/or

Everytime I see this gif I feel the sudden urge to punch that brat into his fucking face. I dunno why...

No way! That gif never fails to make me smile :)

Hypocrites! The lot of yeh.

I bet I wouldn't even have to go back 20 pages to find some equally salacious comment from the two of you.

Alright, I'll bite. The discrepancy you're pointing out is that I parade my success and unavailability by being obnoxious. It's quite a contrast to my demure attitude when courting someone's affection in earnest. I like having fun with you guys, but it doesn't help me to have one of you fall in love with me. Capiche?

Jobbs

Banned
Alright, I'll bite. The discrepancy you're pointing out is that I parade my success and unavailability by being obnoxious. It's quite a contrast to my demure attitude when courting someone's affection in earnest. I like having fun with you guys, but it doesn't help me to have one of you fall in love with me. Capiche?

I'm not sure I follow but I like when you talk about dirty shit you did. You should do it more. I don't think it's obnoxious.

And there's a difference between kissing and telling and putting fuckboy shit in a dating profile, so I'm not sure where the hypocrisy comes in.

I guess I'm all around confused by both the statement and the response

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know, I still feel to tarr someone with the fuccboi brush you need more evidence than one thing they said.

Maybe he a fuccboi but not without more data

the stump was already broken tho

Nah man he has a personal trainer. That is a legit stump rip.

I'm not sure I follow but I like when you talk about dirty shit you did. You should do it more. I don't think it's obnoxious.

And there's a difference between kissing and telling and putting fuckboy shit in a dating profile, so I'm not sure where the hypocrisy comes in.

I guess I'm all around confused by both the statement and the response

like, for a recent example, I wouldn't make the ballpark joke with most of my friends or with guys I was interested in. Nor would I advertise my favorite kinds of sex acts. Because while that's fun, it's not what I'm looking for in a partner.

I don't know, I still feel to tarr someone with the fuccboi brush you need more evidence than one thing they said.

Maybe he a fuccboi but not without more data

I got the impression that was one of many instances for this specific individual, but if I'm wrong on that then I agree with you for sure.

Jobbs

Banned
like, for a recent example, I wouldn't make the ballpark joke with most of my friends or with guys I was interested in. Nor would I advertise my favorite kinds of sex acts. Because while that's fun, it's not what I'm looking for in a partner.

There are a lot of things I've said here that I don't generally say to other friends/family. I don't think you're alone.

I'll let one rip right now. I think this girl plays into the age thing a little even though I'm far from the "daddy" type and it's a dynamic that's completely new to me.

Chuckie

There are a lot of things I've said here that I don't generally say to other friends/family. I don't think you're alone.

Yeah me too. Plus this topic (for me) is also a way to have a little fun. I'm not putting on a totally different persona, but I am exaggerating. For instance: When I am thirsty af for someone here... it really just means I think that person is attractive or cute but I have no romantic interest whatsoever because I am actually happily married.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'll let one rip right now. I think this girl plays into the age thing a little even though I'm far from the "daddy" type and it's a dynamic that's completely new to me.

Yeah, not to shame anyone who goes in for all that stuff, but I would never be down for a relationship where my SO wanted to pretend there is an intellectual or maturity gap between us. That is the opposite of romantic.

Yeah me too. Plus this topic (for me) is also a way to have a little fun. I'm not putting on a totally different persona, but I am exaggerating. For instance: When I am thirsty af for someone here... it really just means I think that person is attractive or cute but I have no romantic interest whatsoever because I am actually happily married.

But I was waiting for you Tence!

Do it for the Instagram.

As in, show us the dumplings.

Tiddums. I want to see pictures! :D

oh I get it now haha. I'm definitely the bratty one in my relationship.

That flexibility seems like it would come in handy if you ever stop passing stuff up.

Here

This lot were a little overcooked, still ok but the bottom is crunchier than it should be.

What shape should a dumpling be? I don't give a fuck.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, not to shame anyone who goes in for all that stuff, but I would never be down for a relationship where my SO wanted to pretend there is an intellectual or maturity gap between us. That is the opposite of romantic.

I don't know exactly how to explain it. It's not exactly a "daddy" thing, but there's definitely a dynamic here that's new to me. That said it's not all the time. It's more a playful thing she goes into sometimes. Other times we just chill and talk normal.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't know exactly how to explain it. It's not exactly a "daddy" thing, but there's definitely a dynamic here that's new to me. That said it's not all the time. It's more a playful thing she goes into sometimes. Other times we just chill and talk normal.

How much of an age gap are we talking about here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom