• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I generally fire back pointing out that despite being nearly 10 years older than her, she has grey hairs and I don't.

That usually goes well.

Age is kinda just a number ultimately. Attitudes and dynamics may correlate to age but not necessarily.

For example, my last girlfriend was 6 years younger than me, but the dynamic often felt like she was "the adult", probably because while I was at home working on a video game and bullshitting, she worked as a nurse at a hospital dealing with matters of life and death.

Well I guess I have to punch you too
and Justin
and your parents
and your sis
and your stupid ass brother
and the rest of the Carlyle clan
________

Bought some jewelry for the girls back home. Hope they like it.

Gifts from abroad are so fun!

you're missing my younger brother lol

But then I also cringe at "babe".

Even if both partners use it?

I employ a lot of infantilizing parlance in my personal vernacular.

Jobbs

Banned
I slept on the hard wood floor by chance over a week ago and now I do it regularly. I'm not even sure why, becahse it's not that comfortable, but I wake up feeling better

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I slept on the hard wood floor by chance over a week ago and now I do it regularly. I'm not even sure why, becahse it's not that comfortable, but I wake up feeling better
I have rug in my bedroom but I so do this. I Iike the hard floor.

Probably a better mattress?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just saying Clyde is an awesome guy for giving me a free power supply, and even throwing in gummies with it

3LSMPQ0.jpg

Ten bananas out of ten

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's nothing, in 2014 clyde gave me one of his kidneys. I didn't even need it either.

Misha

Banned
Yeah that's pretty much it. But it's still new.
hey i tease you about our age difference and we're not even dating yet :p
I have rug in my bedroom but I so do this. I Iike the hard floor.

Probably a better mattress?

firmness vs softness is weird for me. i like air mattresses but hate the tempurpedic kind of thing. I can sleep pretty well on a hard surface so long as my butt doesn't make my back arc too much

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They say using earphones can lead to cerumen build-up, I'd occasionally listen to friend's ipods or whatever using their earphones in highschool, glad I never owned a pair though.

FUME5

just say earwax

went to drs, it's impacted i think. Need to put olive oil in it for a week and then get it syringed. Have no idea it is the way it is, Ive always had healthy ears as I dont fuck around with them. My other ear is perfect. So shit.

Was talking to the woman in local shop buying beer, shes saying im fucking loud right now.

WHAT?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Take a picture of inside your ear Silph I wanna see what we're dealing with.

I'm cleaning out my ears rn and it's magical

And how would you be doing that? Your ears need earwax. Your ears clean themselves, you should never fuck about with your ears. No cotton buds, no nothing.

I made that joke when she asked me how my ear was. :p

Take a picture of inside your ear Silph I wanna see what we're dealing with.

Lmao, uhm impossible. But i cant feel any wax in my ear, its just compacted around my eardrum, the rest is clean.

They say using earphones can lead to cerumen build-up, I'd occasionally listen to friend's ipods or whatever using their earphones in highschool, glad I never owned a pair though.

I would hazard a guess as earphones being the logical explanation.

And how would you be doing that? Your ears need earwax. Your ears clean themselves, you should never fuck about with your ears. No cotton buds, no nothing.

I made that joke when she asked me how my ear was. :p

Lmao, uhm impossible. But i cant feel any wax in my ear, its just compacted around my eardrum, the rest is clean.

I would hazard a guess as earphones being the logical explanation.

Uh I used a solution to get the wax out seeing as how it started to affect my hearing

Pau

That's basically the age GAP with my girlfriend.

She's probably just being playful. Mine loves to tease me about being older than her.
This is also one of my favorite pass times. Especially mentioning things that happened when I was younger.

Xiao Hu

My flight is in 4 hours so I'm just going through the whole Judas Priest discography up to Painkiller because after that Judas Priest hasn't released any albums anymore. Proof me otherwise and I gonna cut you!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My flight is in 4 hours so I'm just going through the whole Judas Priest discography up to Painkiller because after that Judas Priest hasn't released any albums anymore. Proof me otherwise and I gonna cut you!
Cut my undies and stab me with your meat sword. Wikipedia is my witness.

Pau

I'M SORRY, I WASN'T AROUND BACK THEN
Well, I'm the younger one so I enjoy being like "Oh yeah that came out when I was in middle/elementary school!" and then watching my boyfriend cry.

We grew up in the city but at one point he worked at Gamestop and we were trying to figure out if I ever went into his store and met him when I was thirteen. Fortunately for him we did not.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Well, I'm the younger one so I enjoy being like "Oh yeah that came out when I was in middle/elementary school!" and then watching my boyfriend cry.

We grew up in the city but at one point he worked at Gamestop and we were trying to figure out if I ever went into his store and met him when I was thirteen. Fortunately for him we did not.

My saving grace is that she's a fellow nerdling, so although she loves to tease me about being unfamiliar with 8 bits consoles and the like, she has seen her fair (grotesque) share of Sailor Moon and is helping me to build my arcade cabinet because of Puzzle Bobble.

Misha

Banned

That would have been the year the 360 came out

Xiao Hu

Cut my undies and stab me with your meat sword. Wikipedia is my witness.

You and Wikipedia are both lying whores!

Jesus, I need to look out for a good Judas Priest coverband. It's such a shame that they got worse with age while Iron Maiden had a blast with Final Frontier and Book of Souls. Rob can't do it with his voice anymore :/

Btw, where is Robert?

My GF is four years younger

She makes fun of me for being old all the time

I would like to make a very inappropriate joke but we're a) in a public forum and b) not that close that you wouldn't mind

dralla

Made black bean burgers for the first time. This tastes like heaven.

I tried a black bean burger for the first time the other day. Meh

Black beans are the most overrated beans. Garbanzo beans drizzled in olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and baked for 25 minutes. Muy bueno

Fordhook Lima beans are also delish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom