• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I tried a black bean burger for the first time the other day. Meh

Black beans are the most overrated beans. Garbanzo beans drizzled in olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and baked for 25 minutes. Muy bueno

Fordhook Lima beans are also delish

Well I guess it might depend on the seasoning. I like beans overall and it is something that gets eaten here almost every day. Rice and beans is pretty much what my parents make daily with the rare occasion of them making something else.

I gotta try to make hummus tho. Tasted it with pita chips and that was good.

Misha

Banned
I tried a black bean burger for the first time the other day. Meh

Black beans are the most overrated beans. Garbanzo beans drizzled in olive oil, seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and baked for 25 minutes. Muy bueno

Fordhook Lima beans are also delish
Black bean burgers have Huuuuuge variation in quality. Depends on the spices and how it's cooked. There's a lot of dry ones out there that are super garbage.

Also chickpeas are trash

My partner is only 14 months younger and she gives me shit for being older all the time (though especially at my birthday when I'm suddenly a whopping two years older). In reply, I just say I am content fucking a younger woman.

FloatOn

I just realized that I forgot to say how happy I am for dragonz that she has a lil' lady in her life now.

but it kind of begs the question if this thread still stays thirsty if most of you are getting some

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-16.png

edit - nevermind, I think vaz and I have enough thirst to cover everyone

dralla

Well I guess it might depend on the seasoning. I like beans overall and it is something that gets eaten here almost every day. Rice and beans is pretty much what my parents make daily with the rare occasion of them making something else.

I gotta try to make hummus tho. Tasted it with pita chips and that was good.

Roasted red pepper hummus is da bomb. If you have a Trader Joe's near you they sell a hummus platter with four different kinds of hummus in it. Perfect for trying out multiple flavors and seeing which you like

Also chickpeas are trash

fight me bro

Vazra

Roasted red pepper hummus is da bomb. If you have a Trader Joe's near you they sell a hummus platter with four different kinds of hummus in it. Perfect for trying out multiple flavors and seeing which you like

Unfortunately no Trade Joe's here. I'll just google recipes and improvise some parts. :p

Misha

Banned
Is there anything more annoying than people telling you not to read into something and accept it at face value? They must lead the most boring lives ever

Timu

Just saying Clyde is an awesome guy for giving me a free power supply, and even throwing in gummies with it

3LSMPQ0.jpg

Ten bananas out of ten
I need a free power supply, I mean, I'm building a new PC with i5-6500, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM, an SSD and such.

Also, you lucky son of a...

FloatOn

back when I had a catheter in the big vein in my shoulder when I first got sick I had to give myself sponge baths since it couldn't get wet.

baths are forever ruined for me :(

Vazra

back when I had a catheter in the big vein in my shoulder when I first got sick I had to give myself sponge baths since it couldn't get wet.

baths are forever ruined for me :(

I could change that for you. With one hand on the sponge washing your back and with the other hand at your hose while we make out. #TheThirstIsStrong

Hope it clears up soon, man :(

sorry i planned to reply my thank when i was sitting at the beach drinking a beer.

but my phone wont keep me logged in enough to post a reply and when i log in resets me back to the homepage. :(

But yeah thanks. The sound of the ocean seemed to feel more manageable, crashing waves sounded like water massaging the rocks and was very peaceful, it sonly half 6 im thinking of going back haha

Vazra

Man tried Berserk Ep2 and the CG continues to be so bad. Why must something so good suffer such a crappy CGI infested anime?

Do you mean like how people use tofu as a substitute for everything or do you mean just have no idea what it is?
Yes but also I'm referencing the old GAF debate about whether all vaginal fluid is urine or not, and then in turn I'm also referencing my homophone.

It made more sense in my head. Sorry

Flag burning is such a hot topic on GAF.

(Please get my pun.)
Yeah, it's all the wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom