• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait a minute.

VXEG7KH.gif
I dont know.
I actually understood but this thirst power is making me extra lewd. This post was written with one hand.

SystemBug

Well you don't let me send you my nudes and you have standards by the looks of it so you aint as thirsty tbh. Still welcome in my sex chambers.
Pictures are okay but I really want a human connection lol. But yeah I think floats right . I'm mosty just apathetic at this point because I know I suck at this stuff lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pictures are okay but I really want a human connection lol. But yeah I think floats right . I'm mosty just apathetic at this point because I know I suck at this stuff lol

This means to send you my nudes right now? *proceeds to get links*

FloatOn

I think I tried this... Let me check my steam account. I do have it. LOL

I think they said something about how they were going to implement steam multiplayer.

If that is the case we need to play together and explore the galaxy as father and son.

jb1234

Gig this afternoon. Not feeling particularly well and my mood is crappy but I need the money. I guess I'll just push through it.

FloatOn

really? I was looking forward to it too but the trailers seemed sooo try hard. like even the acting.

I'm not a big comic book person so I'm unfamiliar with characters that are not killer croc, joker or harley quinn but the whole thing seems so much more fun than that giant BvS turd.

it seems a bit campy but I think it is on purpose and if that is the case then it may end up working to benefit the movie. Few things are worse than a comic book movie that takes itself too seriously (another fault of BvS)

I'm not a big comic book person so I'm unfamiliar with characters that are not killer croc, joker or harley quinn but the whole thing seems so much more fun than that giant BvS turd.

it seems a bit campy but I think it is on purpose and if that is the case then it may end up working to benefit the movie. Few things are worse than a comic book movie that takes itself too seriously (another fault of BvS)

I agree with most of this but I don't feel a campy charme...I just feel like them trying to be edgy. especially Harley being "oh so crazy"

MutFox

Banned
After BvS, I'll just wait for the home release...
BvS was just so bad, but I guess with all the easy triggering going on recently,
the
Martha
thing probably made sense to some.

Misha

Banned

Both movies straight up lifted their plots and tones from animated movies. They are closer to the comics than say The Dark Knight but there's still decent separation
I agree with most of this but I don't feel a campy charme...I just feel like them trying to be edgy. especially Harley being "oh so crazy"
That's recent Harley for you a lot of the time. Looking like she's getting to be with ivy eventually though so I'm looking forward to that at least

FloatOn

Both movies straight up lifted their plots and tones from animated movies. They are closer to the comics than say The Dark Knight but there's still decent separation

I may be the minority on this one but I generally prefer when adaptations take some liberties with the source material.

a 1:1 copy of the source material isn't the litmus test for it being a good film for me.

there are certain changes that need to be made to have it make sense as a movie.

The Watchmen ending change is a perfect example of that imo. It was controversial but the ending in the comic couldn't have worked in the film.

Misha

Banned
I may be the minority on this one but I generally prefer when adaptations take some liberties with the source material.

a 1:1 copy of the source material isn't the litmus test for it being a good film for me.

there are certain changes that need to be made to have it make sense as a movie.

The Watchmen ending change is a perfect example of that imo. It was controversial but the ending in the comic couldn't have worked in the film.
Assault on Arkham is super shallow so I hope they don't do 1:1

BvS definitely did a good job of interlacing the plot elements with its own flair.

Maybe this is because I live in a nice place that doesn't get very dirty, but I'm convinced street sweepers are a giant ruse to scam people out of parking spots and/or money. Getting ticketed for parking right in front of your house should be illegal.

Pau

I actually thought that was like a nice nod.
It treated it's audience as if they were five years old. Should have been Richard. Especially considering John is his middle name anyways.

Also, my problem with it is that for the longest time Nolan was saying how Robin is pointless and wouldn't be appearing in his movies. He finally realized how the concept of Robin is essential to Batman but he still had to make it worse. Robin isn't just about being the heir to the Batman legacy. It's about being Bruce's child and helping him overcome his parental trauma by having him become a parent himself.

Misha

Banned
Maybe this is because I live in a nice place that doesn't get very dirty, but I'm convinced street sweepers are a giant ruse to scam people out of parking spots and/or money. Getting ticketed for parking right in front of your house should be illegal.
It's useful in the spring when there's stuff left over from winter but beyond that roads don't exactly get particularly dirty so idk.

SystemBug

It treated it's audience as if they were five years old. Should have been Richard. Especially considering John is his middle name anyways.

Also, my problem with it is that for the longest time Nolan was saying how Robin is pointless and wouldn't be appearing in his movies. He finally realized how the concept of Robin is essential to Batman but he still had to make it worse. Robin isn't just about being the heir to the Batman legacy. It's about being Bruce's child and helping him overcome his parental trauma by having him become a parent himself.
He took Robin and put his own spin on it in my eyes.

Not a fan of the Nolan films?

FloatOn

I liked BvS (especially batfleck) so I'll watch this but that image is ew

Nah. Leto Joker has those crazy joker eyes down 100%

It's gonna be hard to follow Ledger but everyone thought the same thing after Nicholson.

Also - Nolan is film Jesus. the man can do no wrong in my eyes. Interstellar was my everything.

Pau

He took Robin and put his own spin on it in my eyes.

Not a fan of the Nolan films?
His spin sucked compared to what it could have been especially since it felt like he didn't understand the character or even like the character until the very last second.

And nope, I don't. :p I like some stuff he did, but not most of it.

I'm okay with there being different interpretations honestly but every different interpretation we get means like 10 more years until I can maybe get a chance of seeing my interpretation in live action. :(

SystemBug

My dream film project is to direct a film in a very well established IP with beloved characters and then kill them off in the first 20 minutes.

SystemBug

Oh you guys just wanted the derivative comic but in the big screen.

Super hero comics are such a shit form and to me killed the full potential of comic books.

Image comics is literally saving comic books right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom