• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Which was your favorite Ramona hairstyle? :p

tumblr_mn70qooZN21s0dweno1_500.jpg

All the bobs!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Can I add to the conversation that I will forever be disappointed with the fact that we'll never get the Interstellar that Steven Spielberg was supposed to direct? Nolan can't direct humanity for crap, on top of needing to explain every intricate detail. Think of how special that ending could have been if we didn't have to deal with Coop and TARS just speaking and letting the visuals do the talking.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I really loved Interstellar and Inception.

I thought Dark Knight was meh, but his Batman films were decent enough.

Misha

Banned
The Flashback one is crappy. I like everything else.

Its fine. Just makes her look too generic. Which I think was part of the point since it was before she became the Ramona we knew in the comics. Pretty sure that happens for the flashback versions of envy, Lisa, and Kim too

Timu

Can I add to the conversation that I will forever be disappointed with the fact that we'll never get the Interstellar that Steven Spielberg was supposed to direct? Nolan can't direct humanity for crap, on top of needing to explain every intricate detail. Think of how special that ending could have been if we didn't have to deal with Coop and TARS just speaking and letting the visuals do the talking.
I would probably prefer his version over Nolan.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
13613386_1732546617006206_7621086711782261731_o.jpg

I would watch an animated film of The Fifth Element if it looked like this and the animation were as smooth as Red Line.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Why does everything supposedly cause autism?

Desperate parents want a reason. Snake oil peddlers exploit it.

Somehow having a child with autism is the worst thing in the world in their demented view.

Tons of child abuse from "treatments" like chelation therapy, enemas, bleaching, extreme diets.

Depressingly, in addition to all these antivaccine quacks, there’s one particularly despicable, one particularly nasty quack. I’m referring, of course, to Kerri Rivera, the woman who advocates subjecting autistic children to ingesting bleach and taking bleach enemas to treat autism. I once asked whether the autism biomed movement will ever renounce the use of bleach to treat autism. The answer, we now see, is clearly no. It looks like it’s bleach enema karaoke again this year, at least if Rivera’s talk is any indication:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/05/19/autism-one-as-quacky-as-it-ever-was/

Somehow having a child with autism is the worst thing in the world in their demented view.

Tons of child abuse from "treatments" like chelation therapy, enemas, bleaching, extreme diets.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...s-it-ever-was/

Reprehensible. If only we could send her back to the Middle Ages where she clearly belongs.

Mercury cures everything!

zeemumu

Pokemon Go is gonna end up killing people

Probably. That Pidgey won't be worth the 10 car pileup and people aren't going to accept that you broke into their home because there was a Bulbasaur in their backyard. Catch 'em all responsibly.

I'm expecting friends so I need to get this dinner started

At airport for the next few hours. Then red eye.

Speaking as an autistic man, I have no clue and I find the vaccines cause autism thing to be almost punch worthy

It's tough for me because people just get really defensive when they find out I have autism.

Like. It's my fault that I got a vaccine that gave me autism?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I probably have asperger's but I don't want to be one of those hypochondriacs who self diagnose when they perceive a bunch of symptoms

I need two more Pidgeys so I can finally get Pidgeot! My apartment is mainly Zubats and Drowzees. :/

I need a Drowzee, they need to patch in trading but that would be impossible at this point lol
I imagine the sever crashes and both Pokemon get lost in the cloud

The ultra hip mainlander dj who part times for my work was playing pokemon go all lunch time. Then I saw a bunch of 16-19 year old dudes with it on the bus. Then my sister was playing it too.

Came out of fuckin nowhere

dralla

I went to a local burrito place tonight, it's pretty well known as being one of the best burrito places and for their GIANT burritos. I can't even explain just how big this thing actually was, it could feed four people. I went with the fajita burrito. Rice, beans, peppers, onions, and chicken. Fuggin' delish. We also got some nachos with queso dip.They had one called the Guils Trip, which has chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks in it :O

Unfortunately the person I went with is not feeling well and is asleep in my bed. Likely due to the alcohol we consumed after. Kiwi/Strawberry water mixed with vodka, oh boy. I'm not tired though, I will browse GAF until sleepy time

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/05/19/autism-one-as-quacky-as-it-ever-was/

I looked this up and thought you were joking but you're not. How the fuck is this woman not indicted at the very least? This is like something from a dark comedy skit. How the fuck, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom