• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Australia... Fuck yea!

3JXaiH6.jpg

Desperate parents want a reason. Snake oil peddlers exploit it.

Somehow having a child with autism is the worst thing in the world in their demented view.

Tons of child abuse from "treatments" like chelation therapy, enemas, bleaching, extreme diets:
Depressingly, in addition to all these antivaccine quacks, there’s one particularly despicable, one particularly nasty quack. I’m referring, of course, to Kerri Rivera, the woman who advocates subjecting autistic children to ingesting bleach and taking bleach enemas to treat autism. I once asked whether the autism biomed movement will ever renounce the use of bleach to treat autism. The answer, we now see, is clearly no. It looks like it’s bleach enema karaoke again this year, at least if Rivera’s talk is any indication:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/05/19/autism-one-as-quacky-as-it-ever-was/

Bleach, wow.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I heard a rumour that Jobbs recently conspired to send bombs through the US postal service.

jb1234

I'd make a joke about how gay men aren't truly horndogs because no one seems to want to fuck me (or even talk to me) on these apps but then I'd have to cry bitterly. I mean, DAMN.

Turin

Banned

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That "PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS" bit had me cracking up for some reason.

(Late reply because I bowed out after successive pictures of blue hair.)
I see.

I just tried spicy crocodile. I did not enjoy it.

Also the killers are playing.

COZ IM MR BRIGHTSIDE

The Killers was basically the soundtrack to my high school experience. Everyone used to get into furious debate about what all the songs meant. Ah, good times.

My boyfriend has an interview for a new job on Monday, which I'm pretty excited about. Among other things, it would mean he doesn't have to go to bed at 11 and wake up at 6 anymore, so we would have more time together.

This weekend is my dad's birthday, which feels weird because Father's day was just three weeks ago, so it's like hey we just celebrated you. For some reason I'm more conscientious of that closeness this year than years prior. Maybe time is flying by. I don't know.

Matt, bomb ass pussy doesn't make any sense. The dna of the donkey and cat is far too separate to allow for a viable spawn of that unholy union. Although I suppose you could do whatever you like with the decrepit fetus.

Xiao Hu

This has been the worst day in my whole life so far. I haven't slept in 30 hours, I'm dehydrated, hungry and my heart hurts. All thanks to the incompetence of Jetshitstar that had the audacity to refuse to buy me a flight home, a flight that I missed because that shit company neglected to maintain their aircrafts properly. Now I'm suddenly 300 Euros poorer and my throat is sour from screaming at those little shits behind the counter...God give me strength, I almost killed one of those maggots.

zeemumu

Well then...

Had a movie night that turned into a dog party since we all brought our pets. Finally saw Zootopia. The allegory for racism is a lot stronger in that film than I had originally thought. It's a fantastic movie though and I would definitely recommend it.

Never would have expected Disney to make a
Breaking Bad
joke.

I'm officially out of of cool plans for this week.

Jobbs

Banned
The Killers was basically the soundtrack to my high school experience. Everyone used to get into furious debate about what all the songs meant. Ah, good times.

My boyfriend has an interview for a new job on Monday, which I'm pretty excited about. Among other things, it would mean he doesn't have to go to bed at 11 and wake up at 6 anymore, so we would have more time together.

This weekend is my dad's birthday, which feels weird because Father's day was just three weeks ago, so it's like hey we just celebrated you. For some reason I'm more conscientious of that closeness this year than years prior. Maybe time is flying by. I don't know.

Matt, bomb ass pussy doesn't make any sense. The dna of the donkey and cat is far too separate to allow for a viable spawn of that unholy union. Although I suppose you could do whatever you like with the decrepit fetus.

💣🐐🐱

The guy infront of me just gave me the worst stink eye.

I'm sorry if me actually trying to get work done inconveniences your experience with a reclined airline chair, dickfuck.

I probably have asperger's but I don't want to be one of those hypochondriacs who self diagnose when they perceive a bunch of symptoms

Yeah, we fucking hate that.

Well then...

Had a movie night that turned into a dog party since we all brought our pets. Finally saw Zootopia. The allegory for racism is a lot stronger in that film than I had originally thought. It's a fantastic movie though and I would definitely recommend it.

Never would have expected Disney to make a
Breaking Bad
joke.

I'm officially out of of cool plans for this week.

Yeah, it's a great movie! Enjoyable on the surface level, but also tells one of the most important stories Disney has ever told. If I may, what kept you from seeing it until just now?

💣🐐🐱

my tolerance for emoji is running thin of late. Here, have some proper ascii characters ♥☺☻

This has been the worst day in my whole life so far. I haven't slept in 30 hours, I'm dehydrated, hungry and my heart hurts. All thanks to the incompetence of Jetshitstar that had the audacity to refuse to buy me a flight home, a flight that I missed because that shit company neglected to maintain their aircrafts properly. Now I'm suddenly 300 Euros poorer and my throat is sour from screaming at those little shits behind the counter...God give me strength, I almost killed one of those maggots.

ugh, this is why I hate public airlines. I've almost never had a good experience with one. Sorry man :(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't be the first time I exploded in the bath tub. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's weird that fish swim around in their own poop, and we eat them like they haven't been swimming around in their own poop their whole life.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If I moved into a backpacker hostel my rent would decrease from $345 a week to $50 a week...

And it'd be closer to work, and there'd be people to meet, and there's a gym...

jb1234

God, I hate everything about flying.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Our hostels aren't like that, they are filled with attractive suntanned foreign women, and even more attractive foreign men, who do manual labor in exchange for money so they don't have to go back to their depressing lives of manual labor in the French countryside or London or Rio or Bonn or wherever.

Jobbs

Banned
God, I hate everything about flying.

If you have a somewhat irrational fear of flying (and don't "it's statistically safer than driving" me, because I also don't like driving) there's always a kid somewhere nearby who's saying out loud all the things you're thinking

I actually had the "what's that sound?" "are we gonna die?" "is the plane gonna crash?" kid a few rows back last time I flew to philllyy

Our hostels aren't like that, they are filled with attractive suntanned foreign women, and even more attractive foreign men, who do manual labor in exchange for money so they don't have to go back to their depressing lives of manual labor in the French countryside or London or Rio or Bonn or wherever.

Alright then! I expect plenty of interesting stories from this advent.

Poppy says what we're all thinking. I may have to make a gif folder for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom