• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

God, I hate everything about flying.

I don't mind flying anymore but this kind of behaviour simply triggered me. Like they say they will compensate you but then they hand you over 200000 dong wich isn't even 10 Euros. For the first time in a long while I felt the urge to climb over the counter and beat them to death, I haven't felt so Russian in a long while and I fear if similiar shit happens again I could harm somebody very seriously.

I'm going to read into some legal stuff as soon as I'm back in Shanghai because I'm pretty sure that Jetshit have violated some law that is not neutralized by their ToS.

I don't wear pajamas.

I wouldn't either if I was living by myself. But it's more comfortable than normal wear for lounging around the house in the evenings and more modest than what I (don't) sleep in.

I've watched probably a quarter of her videos at this point (having only discovered her the other day). Each one is a treasure and I want to savor this trove of blissful oddity.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I would wear pajama bottoms for the rest of my life were it socially acceptable.

Jobbs

Banned
I just watched Ip Man 3 (I saw the first two some time ago) and I'm not even sure I just watched a movie

It felt more like a series of skits designed to deliver circumstances where fights happen, with almost no actual plot

I enjoyed it though

Jobbs

Banned
me neither.

but you probably wear snake skins to bed, so... yeah

i wear boxers

Bet they're pink boxers with little hearts on them

nCqUHjQ.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I sleep in my boxers and a shirt. Pajamas are a superfluous invention.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Tinder guy no.1 is cool. He has a cute dog. I can't resist. We're drinking bourbon by his fire pit and he's about to cook me drunk food.

So far so good.

This is the dude with the same name as Jobbs for reference.

zeemumu

Yeah, it's a great movie! Enjoyable on the surface level, but also tells one of the most important stories Disney has ever told. If I may, what kept you from seeing it until just now?

I thought nothing of it initially. I just thought it was gonna be a typical animal buddy cop movie. When I finally decided that I wanted to see it, I wanted to ait and see it with my friends, so it emded up becoming a choice for a movie night.

It proved to be far deeper and with more clever humor than I initially gave it credit for.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So the weather is getting seasonally cold where I live and my roommate and his friend and I are watching Macgruber and the friend asks where I bought my shirt because it is a longsleeved cotton shirt and he needs to buy some because of the cold weather so I offer to let him try it on and as I'm taking it off this guy uses his cigarette lighter to buy all the hair off my nipple and now the hair around my nipple is all short and coarse and burnt.

Now we're listening to slipknot while he's cooking bacon and eggs on the fire pit.

God help me. He's cool. I haven't met the others yet hahahaha

Put this song on and I guarantee you will get laid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t18Y2s2T4Fc

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So the weather is getting seasonally cold where I live and my roommate and his friend and I are watching Macgruber and the friend asks where I bought my shirt because it is a longsleeved cotton shirt and he needs to buy some because of the cold weather so I offer to let him try it on and as I'm taking it off this guy uses his cigarette lighter to buy all the hair off my nipple and now the hair around my nipple is all short and coarse and burnt.

Put this song on and I guarantee you will get laid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t18Y2s2T4Fc
But he's playing me his bands stuff atm and falling asleep in my lap. Don't think I need you to help :p

Jobbs

Banned
So in Pokemon Go are peoples' map data all individual/local or is it all consistent game wide? E.g., can multiple people track the same pokemon and then fight over it?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So in Pokemon Go are peoples' map data all individual/local or is it all consistent game wide? E.g., can multiple people track the same pokemon and then fight over it?

Should be consistent, but I'm not sure if all people see the exact same Pokemon since I think it matches some by level. When I walked around with others, we both saw the same Pokemon most of the time, but not always. Her Internet wasn't the best though, so that might play into it. No guarantees though, just what I saw so far.

All Pokestops and Gyms and shit are straight lifted from Ingress, so they're defo the same.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Don't give a fuck if everyone's legal and everyone involved is happy with it.

Symphonia

Banned
Don't give a fuck if everyone's legal and everyone involved is happy with it.
So say, for example, you were talking to and getting along really well with someone significantly - but still legally - younger than you, you'd be okay? Like, a ten-year age gap?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So say, for example, you were talking to and getting along really well with someone significantly - but still legally - younger than you, you'd be okay? Like, a ten-year age gap?

Sure, why not?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
As long as its legal its fine. Expect some differences in terms of interests and maturity but if it works its good.

Misha

Banned

Theres no one size fits all for it. Just use your judgment to determine whether you think your relationship could be healthy.

I wouldn't consider 10 years to be too bad anyway though that isn't something id be looking for (and obviously I'm talking theoretical cause 10 years younger than me is 14 and that isn't good)

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Since I am taking some classes with people who just graduated high school, the maturity gap is incredible. My lab group was all mid twenties and we just got work done with no bs or drama.

Symphonia

Banned
I'd be cautious about 18 but there isn't anything wrong about it

My sister started dating someone 10 years older than her when she was 19 and its worked out really well so far
Yeah, it's not really the legality of it that I'm bothered about - it's all above board - it's just the maturity, the lifestyles, and the distance. It's a 1 1/2 hour drive to where she lives, and she's at university.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
What if you chuck distance in the mix?

Still fine, if you guys are. The distance is the far bigger problem here, depending on how much it is. That said, my LDR was, like, the maximum LD you could possibly achieve, so yeah, I'm probably kinda stupid anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom