• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is this a thing

shopping

Those are real scorpions encased in candy

Blood soaked crazy eyed Gosling is my favorite Gosling

A0202l.jpg
Mine too!
That elevator scene in drive ::fans self::

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
In other news, I shaved my beard for the first time in months completely. this feels so awkward, I don't remember feeling my skinny chin
Thought about it so often but I could never. No way. Nope.

Symphonia

Banned
That's an absolutely terrible idea. It's a bad for her because kids at eighteen don't know what they want and who they are. That age is pivotal in shaping who someone is. It's not a good time to date someone unless they're right in that process of discovery with you. And plus if she's at school then she's going to have a host of friends she spends every day with which forms tight groups to the exclusion of people outside that clan. Furthermore, university becomes increasingly busy as it goes along. She may have a light load this first year, but in the years following trying to find time to hang out with people becomes harder and harder, especially if they don't conveniently live next door.

And it's a bad idea for you because after driving so long to see her you're going to naturally expect a higher payoff from the visit than if you had just dropped by a few minutes away. It puts an unfair expectation on the whole affair. Plus there is often a stigma of being an old person on campus if you hang out with undergrads since it's so damn obvious then.

I really wish I could be supporting this because I really want you to find a bunch of happiness, but everything from my experience is telling me it's an awful idea. I don't know one person whose long-distance relationship survived a whole year of university but I know at least a dozen whose did not. Sorry :(
Thank you for being honest.

MutFox

Banned
1 is the worst 100 is the best so at the very least above average. I think 35 or so is more like average though

Ahhh... Cool to know. :p
Has anyone got to 100? :|

Most of my wins are when I just play Lucio.
Think the game might be trying to tell me something.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/1/11830902/overwatch-level-100-twitch-stream

(wrong level 100 though :p)

errr that's exactly how it works. as you rank up you have a higher number

I am referring to that average value. When you have a range of 1-100 it doesn't have to mean that the average is at 50. Unless every rank that is lost and won weigh exactly up against each other and the default is 50. And even that you must take into account what happens at the lower and upper bounds.

It is difficult to say what the average is without knowing how exactly the ranking system works. Although he is indeed very likely above average if that website shows 50 and likely has inflated rankings.

Misha

Banned
I am referring to that average value. When you have a range of 1-100 it doesn't have to mean that the average is at 50. Unless every rank that is lost and won weigh exactly up against each other and the default is 50. And even that you must take into account what happens at the lower and upper bounds.

It is difficult to say without knowing how exactly the ranking system works.
rn average is around 53
https://overwatchtracker.com/insights/skillrating

That works for me. If you could eat anything right now what would it be?

I made some super greasy pizza roll ups today and I still feel kinda bad because of that but somehow I'm craving chips because I always do.

btw I took the personality test because and apparently I'm INFP which means I'm Tuxedo mask!
cdrmDOa.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I made some super greasy pizza roll ups today and I still feel kinda bad because of that but somehow I'm craving chips because I always do.

btw I took the personality test because and apparently I'm INFP which means I'm Tuxedo mask!
cdrmDOa.gif

Do a potato hash instead and add some onion and other things you think that might go well with it.

I hope this isn't uncouth but I noticed a good portion of FakeGAF is LGBTGAF. Was there like...a merger or something or am I missing some really important context. Help this straight white cis heretic as I assumed this group spawned from posting fake pictures of cats.

[EDIT] Regarding potato hash meals, I usually put in some kilbasa and a bunch of onion and green peppers.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I hope this isn't uncouth but I noticed a good portion of FakeGAF is LGBTGAF. Was there like...a merger or something or am I missing some really important context. Help this straight white cis heretic as I assumed this group spawned from posting fake pictures of cats.

[EDIT] Regarding potato hash meals, I usually put in some kilbasa and a bunch of onion and green peppers.

See Em, that's what you get for never posting the point of FakeGAF into FakeGAF OPs.

Jobbs

Banned
you're so INTJ. take the test to see if I'm right!

I got ENFP. It has me at 56% extroverted which seems wrong somehow, because I know I'm introverted. The other sliders seem about right.

Maybe it was that "center of the room or the walls" thing that did me in, because I don't like hanging out around the edges despite being an introvert

edit: that makes me sailor moon and in charge of you. >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom