• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I think I'm going to be fashionably late to this party at a pub tonight. Imagine that, an INTJ being social :eek:

Also, my former crush invited me to a BLM protest tomorrow. Should I go? Y/N

Hotline Miami 2 makes me want to break things.

Dude fuck that game. I loved the first one but they made the sequel so lame! One of the biggest gaming disappointments ever

jb1234

Dude fuck that game. I loved the first one but they made the sequel so lame! One of the biggest gaming disappointments ever

It doesn't feel significantly different from the first so far, aside from being harder. What were your issues with it?

Misha

Banned
I think I'm going to be fashionably late to this party at a pub tonight. Imagine that, an INTJ being social :eek:

Also, my former crush invited me to a BLM protest tomorrow. Should I go? Y/N

if you feel strongly about the cause and feel up to it then why not?

pretty sure you mentioned doing something similar in the past so just the if you feel up to it then

Misha

Banned
tumblr_oa00zh0zXc1tzjfhfo7_1280.png
journalism isn't what I remembered it

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
journalism isn't what I remembered it
I hate those articles. Same with "Hot Ryu" and other stuff.

It's lowest common denominator trash.

I would do that for a party or something fun MAYBE but I've kinda settled into wearing dark or pale colors (or nothing some days) loud or bold stuff just draws too much attention and I get tired of answering questions/defending it

but everyone's the same height lying down tho

you-got-me-there-gif.gif

Jobbs

Banned
how do I make my eyebrows darker without obviously having it look like makeup? My eyebrows are too light in most lighting

It was pretty hot. Both our bars kept clinking each other haha

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble. When I get home I'll share the hilarious profile I saw last night which disturbed my friends.

If a guy talking about taking you to a shed and showing you pictures of his chainsaw didn't disturb you then I'm incredibly curious as to what does

It was pretty hot. Both our bars kept clinking each other haha

I'm sorry you are having so much trouble. When I get home I'll share the hilarious profile I saw last night which disturbed my friends.
I love weird profiles!
how do I make my eyebrows darker without obviously having it look like makeup? My eyebrows are too light in most lighting

If a guy talking about taking you to a shed and showing you pictures of his chainsaw didn't disturb you then I'm incredibly curious as to what does
use some light brown eyeshadow and a brow brush.

I am kind of kicking myself in the ass for selling RDR some years back now that it's BC for Xbox One. That said, I'll listen to this to quench my overthirst for wild west/frontier stuff.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

I'm either fearless or mad. But his little puppy dog has cardigans. No crazy ax murderer would dress their dog in adorable cardigans!
I love weird profiles!

use some light brown eyeshadow and a brow brush.
Sweet. It's a doozy.

well either eyeliner or an actual brow pencil but both were waaayyyy too much. just wanted to fill it in a teeny bit
(also should have highlighted the light brown part too tbh)

ah I see. yeah I made that mistake too. using a powder gives a much more natural result - carefully applied. there's even special brow powder (often comes in little kits with a brush) but eyeshadow works just as well.

8No7Et2.png

well either eyeliner or an actual brow pencil but both were waaayyyy too much. just wanted to fill it in a teeny bit
(also should have highlighted the light brown part too tbh)

eyeliner is for around the rim of your eye. Brow pencil is more for if you shaved off your brow and need to draw it back on.

Misha

Banned
ah I see. yeah I made that mistake too. using a powder gives a much more natural result - carefully applied. there's even special brow powder (often comes in little kits with a brush) but eyeshadow works just as well.

I really need to get my eyebrows shaped a bit cause they're slightly large but they get thin in parts which well probably doesn't look that bad but if you're nitpicking(like I do :p) then it could be improved
eyeliner is for around the rim of your eye. Brow pencil is more for if you shaved off your brow and need to draw it back on.
I know what eyeliner is supposed to be for :V
didn't know that about brow pencil though(well I sorta guessed after it ended up being really dark). my mom uses it cause she has fairly thin eyebrows these days

I really need to get my eyebrows shaped a bit cause they're slightly large but they get thin in parts which well probably doesn't look that bad but if you're nitpicking(like I do :p) then it could be improved

I know what eyeliner is supposed to be for :V
didn't know that about brow pencil though(well I sorta guessed after it ended up being really dark). my mom uses it cause she has fairly thin eyebrows these days
yeah mine are the same. I always make mistakes when plucking them too. like not all of them but just to shape a bit. it's good to have a safety net to correct little errors.
i wish I had all of you with me tonight.

A squad would be nice rn

we'd shake shit up!

Misha

Banned
yeah mine are the same. I always make mistakes when plucking them too. like not all of them but just to shape a bit. it's good to have a safety net to correct little errors.

at least initially i'm definitely not going to do it on my own. I feel like one in the wrong spot can make it look like you have a dent in your eyebrows.

Xiao Hu

Sleeep, give me sleeeeep. Please!

On my way now to fetch my replacement. After yesterday I'm not sure if I really want to stay for another 2 weeks or if I should rescedule my flight home and fly earlier to Deutschland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom