• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Cracking a joke about your girlfriends brother.

I mean, if anyone showed up to a barbecue with fucking carrot hotdogs they deserve the hate.

oh yeah hahaha

for some reason I thought you meant I had haters on neogaf

which I suppose I probably do

I'm not big on whole carrots, though grated carrots are nice in salads and stuff and carrot cake can be nice

Ok I still love you then.

yus

FUME5

Fuck you too, Dan.

Ok I still love you then.

C'mon, it's just a little burn.

If it makes you feel better I seared myself on my iron a few weeks ago leaning across the ironing board.

Sizzling manflesh smells good.

oh yeah hahaha

for some reason I thought you meant I had haters on neogaf

which I suppose I probably do

I'm not big on whole carrots, though grated carrots are nice in salads and stuff and carrot cake can be nice

With your opinions? Yeah, you probably do.

Don't sweat it, we'll make 'em eat carrot dogs.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

If it makes you feel better I seared myself on my iron a few weeks ago leaning across the ironing board.

This does make me feel better. I'm also laughing. I'm still so hungry but the kitchen is too far away right now. Can someone bring me food.

Jobbs

Banned

There are a preponderance of people who will dislike you or attack you ad hominemly if you attack a fictional property they like. I'm not like that. If you attack something I like I don't really care, though if there's substance there I'm happy to engage in a debate!

FUME5

This does make me feel better. I'm also laughing. I'm still so hungry but the kitchen is too far away right now. Can someone bring me food.

Sorry, working.

There are a preponderance of people who will dislike you or attack you ad hominemly if you attack a fictional property they like. I'm not like that. If you attack something I like I don't really care, though if there's substance there I'm happy to engage in a debate!

And I find it pointless to argue over fictional properties, I just enjoy stirring the pot every now and again.

Jobbs

Banned
And I find it pointless to argue over fictional properties, I just enjoy stirring the pot every now and again.

If you take that thought to its logical conclusion, everything we do is pointless.

jHoNOMn.png

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
You went from 3-4 times in your life to buying grinders and shit!
Well my friend gave it to me to tide me over til I pick up my own but yeah it's a little more than 4 times now.
Same friend made me try out his bong this weekend. Lungs of steel apparently.

zeemumu

What about a hookup app for people so deep in denial about their sexuality that they're looking to sleep with virtually anyone just to prove to themselves that they're straight? It's foolproof.

Pau

I'll dislike but not attack. :p

Pau

That puts a lot of pressure on this Batman book I'm reading. :O
I'm pretty much okay as long as you don't think Bruce is "as crazy/evil/bad as his villains!" and instead love him and his kids.

Although now that I think of it, most of my close friends, if not all, aren't really Batman fans and pretty much just go by what I tell them. :p

I'm pretty much okay as long as you don't think Bruce is "as crazy/evil/bad as his villains!" and instead love him and his kids.

Although now that I think of it, most of my close friends, if not all, aren't really Batman fans and pretty much just go by what I tell them. :p

I like Old Bruce more than regular Bruce. Specifically, Batman Beyond.

Jobbs

Banned

I got these

l5z6sXr.png

I've been curious about Batman (and SH comics in general) for a while but was sort of seized by decision paralyses because it's all so confusing at this point, but since you gave me some guidance here I am =}

FUME5

That sounds like a terrible way to read comics. D:

Then again I'm the kind of person who just has to have the giant absolute/omnibus/oversized editions.

It's actually a very well designed reader, smart panel zoom etc...I think they were on sale and I had to work away for a week.

I haven't bought any new comics or graphic novels for years, if I do I'll be catching up on The Goon and finishing The Boys first up.

Pau

It's actually a very well designed reader, smart panel zoom etc...I think they were on sale and I had to work away for a week.

I haven't bought any new comics or graphic novels for years, if I do I'll be catching up on The Goon and finishing The Boys first up.
That sounds slightly better but still such a small screen!

And I know the feel. I've bought maybe five comics in the past three years. As much as I talk about Batman and superheroes, most of my reading is prose. Buying books and comics at the same time is too expensive.

FUME5

Too bad you can't redownload them anymore, so if they're gone, they're gone.

Yeah, it's a bit shit, but such is the nature of digital storefronts.

That sounds slightly better but still such a small screen!

And I know the feel. I've bought maybe five comics in the past three years. As much as I talk about Batman and superheroes, most of my reading is prose. Buying books and comics at the same time is too expensive.

I only have so much free time and money, and most of that goes to the vidjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom