• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I have occasional anxiety, but for some reason lately I've been dealing with random bouts of anger. I'm not even sure why. I try to control it or direct it into something productive.

I can't get past the "name myself" part of Pokemon Go. Everything is taken. I gave up!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My depression has hit me like a truck lately. I don't want to get too in depth with my problems but y'all are not alone with the mental issues at least

zeemumu

My depression has hit me like a truck lately. I don't want to get too in depth with my problems but y'all are not alone with the mental issues at least

If you need to vent you're free to do so, or just PM one of us. We're listening.

I've been keeping things in check lately. I've got this hollow feeling that's been bothering me a bit. I am happy to say that I've been getting out of the house more than I usually would due to Pokemon Go.

For me the worst part about depression is the infinite cycle of needing to keep yourself occupied to avoid the lingering depressed feeling but the depression drained you of all the energy/motivation you need to go keep yourself busy. It's like driving a car with an empty gas tank to get to a gas station. Guess I'll have to get out and push.

I have occasional anxiety, but for some reason lately I've been dealing with random bouts of anger. I'm not even sure why. I try to control it or direct it into something productive.

I can't get past the "name myself" part of Pokemon Go. Everything is taken. I gave up!

Welcome to the club on both fronts. I know my anxiety is going to come on after a bout of sudden, unrelenting anger.

Pokemon Go got goofy with me on the names too, even with absolutely original names it still wouldn't go through.

Yeah. It always wants you to stay home, goes nuts when you want to go out with friends, and undermines your self-confidence. Maybe it's time you saw other people.

Funny you say that, I was out today with Em, lol.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just got ma'amed at the shops. Wtf I feel like an old person now.
You're not old until you dye your hair to hide its color, not enhance it.

SolVanderlyn

A group of students said I looked 30 once.

:/

jb1234

Had a nice night with Dude #4. Concluded that I do NOT like bottoming. The rest went pretty much status quo. Nice time in the shower together too.

The real horrifying part was when I was getting his phone number. He looked over at my phone while I was getting his text and he's like, "Oh, you know Dude #1 too?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, he fell for me hard a while back. Sent me love letters and everything. So maybe don't bring me up."

"... okay. Do you know Dude #2?"

"OH HIM? Yeah, he was really creepy to me so... I kinda distanced myself... Don't bring me up to him either."

I swear my sex life is basically the plot of a CW show. Guys, you don't need to watch Jane the Virgin. Just read all my posts.

Jobbs

Banned

ownd3mX.gif

OH NO

9tK9w2Q.gif

I'm enamored of course but I have several questions like: Does she have problems biting her tongue while eating? Could she always stretch it out like that? Issues with dry mouth? The one weird thing I can do with my body is wiggle my left ear and be double jointed on my left thumb.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have nothing to say but this post will move us further away from that picture and that is my gift to everyone.

Josh keep it up! I'm curious to see how the next story will top this one.

My evening was lame. My brother and his fiancé were an hour late to father's birthday dinner because they were too busy making out on the couch. We literally passed them on the way out and they said they'd be right behind us, but nope. It was already a late dinner, and I had barely eaten anything before all day.

Then my sister let it slip that I already know what we're doing for the bachelorette party, so my brother and his fiancé kept asking for her to spill the beans. And I'm just like, let's talk about dad instead. Then my younger brother thought he'd be funny and try some of my wine. It was funny, the face he made with the tiniest sip (is that vinegar?) but then my mom got real pissy about it.

Oh well. At least my dad really liked his food. I've been lying in bed ever since feeling like shit since I don't want to do anything but watch tv. I'm usually so much more productive than this. I need to learn to take a break sometimes. I wish my boyfriend was here.

I was already getting up to shit at 14.

I mean I don't care. I could have easily stopped him. But I get why it upset my mom though.

She has really nice skin and everything. I say that as someone similarly privileged, who on most days just wears a touch of mascara. Not everybody has smooth skin, bright eyes and lips, evenly filled eyebrows and lashes, high cheekbones, et cetera. So you're looking at a near best case scenario in that video.

It is inspiring though, so I'm glad she made it.

Jobbs

Banned
I mean I don't care. I could have easily stopped him. But I get why it upset my mom though.

She has really nice skin and everything. I say that as someone similarly privileged, who on most days just wears a touch of mascara. Not everybody has smooth skin, bright eyes and lips, evenly filled eyebrows and lashes, high cheekbones, et cetera. So you're looking at a near best case scenario in that video.

It is inspiring though, so I'm glad she made it.

Yeah, I think "be beautiful" is a key element to "looking beautiful without makeup", but the video still has some useful advice. I'm going to start brushing my lips and pinching my skin.

Gonna take a run at sunrise and use the opportunity to see what's in my immediate area pokemon-wise. God help me.

I only have two pokemons, and they have the burden of being named Burnerphone and Bonerface respectively. Since Bonerface is in the very last slot of my dex, I'm counting it as full. I won Pokemon go.

Jobbs

Banned
I only have two pokemons, and they have the burden of being named Burnerphone and Bonerface respectively. Since Bonerface is in the very last slot of my dex, I'm counting it as full. I won Pokemon go.

I don't understand what, if anything, the game is beyond simply adding pokemons to your collection.

..That said, I'm really glad it exists. The social aspect is absolutely fascinating just based on the stories I've read already -- And, hell, my friend was telling me about some interesting stuff he's seen in his area, such as local businesses having impromptu pokemon signs displayed outside.

I don't understand what, if anything, the game is beyond simply adding pokemons to your collection.

..That said, I'm really glad it exists. The social aspect is absolutely fascinating just based on the stories I've read already -- And, hell, my friend was telling me about some interesting stuff he's seen in his area, such as local businesses having impromptu pokemon signs displayed outside.
Yeah. It's interesting. There was someone who tweeted something earlier about hey Nintendo please put rare pokemons in the polling booths this November haha.

But I've never understood Pokemon. Playing the base game alone and beating the final gym already means suffering through way too many mindless, basic RPG battles. And that's without grinding for the hundreds of others.

But whatever. If other people enjoy it without hurting themselves then I'll not get in the way.

FUME5

All I've seen is Fedora looking types catching the fucking ratatas and zubats at the park I take my dog to.

There's not enough 'game' there for me to engage with.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm dicking around and I put on some foundation which made my skin look very even and pale, like edward scissorhands -- And then I noticed one of my eyes is *super* bloodshot (a phenomenon that happens to me regularly ever since getting lasik a year ago).

The combination of super pale skin and a super red eye make me look like some sort of demon or albino or something. I look like an MMORPG character where the user selected a cool customization. Like in the accessories section where one of the eyes is modified.

And no I won't photograph it, I look hideous hahaha

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I started drinking when I was 21. The legal drinking age is 18. I am bad at being Australian.

Xiao Hu

I'll pass on the carrot. Carrots have distinctive sweet taste when boiled or fried that is sweet and not savoury. I don't see how this is supposed to be a good substitute for a sausage.

FUME5

There are many vegan options to replace the sausage, no need to be the wanker chucking a carrot between two buns and then putting mustard on it.

SolVanderlyn

Carrots as a substitute for sausage? Wtf?

Just get a smart dog, carrots =/= sausage

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You pretty much need to give up on finding a sausage substitute. The void will never be filled.

That being said, I really like the Quorn microprotein sausages, though they might not be suitable for vegans (egg maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom