• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many vegan options to replace the sausage, no need to be the wanker chucking a carrot between two buns and then putting mustard on it.

why not? I like carrots. plus it's seasoned accordingly
carrot-dogs-9.jpg
I'd pay money for that

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hot dog relish is the GOAT topping

Misha

Banned
weirdly i actually seem to have issues with making facial features too small in drawings. i think its overcompensating for some empty spaces (like eye whites, hair on the side of the head, and the chin) cause otherwise it seems like you're not putting enough detail into them.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I bought Tofu and may try it today. Any recommendations on what to do with it besides seasoning it like I would season chicken and putting it on a pan to fry? Also got some mushrooms so I may incorporate that into the mix.

Jobbs

Banned
Okay, brushing my lips was a bad idea. It made them very plump and red, which is nothing I need. If I was a woman it seems like it'd be a great idea though.

Misha

Banned
Okay, brushing my lips was a bad idea. It made them very plump and red, which is nothing I need. If I was a woman it seems like it'd be a great idea though.
Doesn't seem to last long from my experience plus it doesn't feel good.

One Benefit tho is less dead skin and smoother lips.

I bought Tofu and may try it today. Any recommendations on what to do with it besides seasoning it like I would season chicken and putting it on a pan to fry? Also got some mushrooms so I may incorporate that into the mix.

scrambled "eggs" are perfect with mushrooms :>

you could also do an asian style dish with mushrooms, veggies and soysauce.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yessssss

Vaz coming to our side?

I'm mostly lacto-ovo vegetarian but I like looking for the vegan alternatives to see if I can use as little as possible from dairy and eggs. If I find all the things that taste good and can replace those things I might go full switch. (Might be a bit hard since my parents might not let me buy all the stuff I'll need which is why I'm mostly adapting things and pushing at bit more around to get my own things)

In other news my brother said that Ghostbusters 2016 positive reviews are by SJW from tumblr talking more about sexism in the movie industry and not too much talk on the film itself. I couldn't roll my eyes any harder.

I'm mostly lacto-ovo vegetarian but I like looking for the vegan alternatives to see if I can use as little as possible from dairy and eggs. If I find all the things that taste good and can replace those things I might go full switch. (Might be a bit hard since my parents might not let me buy all the stuff I'll need which is why I'm mostly adapting things and pushing at bit more around to get my own things)

In other news my brother said that Ghostbusters 2016 positive reviews are by SJW from tumblr talking more about sexism in the movie industry and not too much talk on the film itself. I couldn't roll my eyes any harder.

one of us! one of us!

Being vegan means no gummy bears/gummy worms too, right?

no it only means vegan gummy bears and worms :3 I'm addicted to this shit.

_____
what is up with Americans putting their dogs in kennels? just saw that one thread. apparently it's a common thing? even over the weekend and shit? I just don't believe this can be healthy. my dog would be straight up traumatized

zeemumu

_____
what is up with Americans putting their dogs in kennels? just saw that one thread. apparently it's a common thing? even over the weekend and shit? I just don't believe this can be healthy. my dog would be straight up traumatized

I don't think that's just an American thing. We do have dog hotels, but I don't use them. If we have to leave for any longer than a day we get one of my neighbors or a relative to come check in on my dog once a day.

I don't think that's just an American thing. We do have dog hotels, but I don't use them. If we have to leave for any longer than a day we get one of my neighbors or a relative to come check in on my dog once a day.

it's probably not but USA-GAF is the only context I've ever really heard about this

I think my family used it once for my dog when we went on vacation. And I know of other people doing it too here in The Netherlands. But not often by any means. I can't even remember when the last time is that we left the dog with somebody else.

Taking a sick day because ignoring my fever with an acetaminophen diet wasn't helping. Supposed to host a party tonight. What could go wrong? :D

Dog kennels are cruel I guess but if you can't get someone to take care of your dog it's better than nothing. A couple of my neighbors have paid me handsomely in the past to dog sit for them.

Jobbs

Banned
I had a fever reach 104 when I was infectioning some months ago

I thought I was totally mentally normal during it but my mom said I was slurring my words and mumbling and stuff so I guess I wasn't

zeemumu

I've never had a fever. I think I've only stayed home sick once when I was around 6 years old, and even then it wasn't really that serious. It sounds like it'd suck, though.

jb1234

Sending my best thoughts to you and your family, Seth.

Had my best FakeGaffer invasion in my dreams last night. Lea, who was apparently portraying a super villain. It's all a little fuzzy. I would like to emphasize that my dreams in no way reflect reality.

What? Really? :O

Let's see what you can do

bruce-willis-unbreakable-spencer-treat-clark.jpg
well like scrambled words and such. we had trouble figuring it out :D but maybe it was intentional idk
Sending my best thoughts to you and your family, Seth.

Had my best FakeGaffer invasion in my dreams last night. Lea, who was apparently portraying a super villain. It's all a little fuzzy. I would like to emphasize that my dreams in no way reflect reality.
nice
littlefinger-sansa-and-petyr-37178234-220-320.png

what powers did I have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom