• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

Obligatory
sD7Vtcu.gif
I love it. One of my fav scenes in Creepshow.

Yes, I do love disgusting scenes in movies!

That reminds me, with October coming in a few months, that's horror movie month for me!!!

Can that roach gif honestly just like be banned forever?
No!

dralla

but at least you find her attractive! that's more than I can say for any of these guys. it's not something to waste

Maybe you're too picky :p Do you have a "type"?

Maybe I'm easy to please but if you've got dark hair and glasses I'm pretty much smitten. I also noticed I seemed to date girls with pale skin and tattoos and haze-ish eyes, hmm. I've never dated a blonde before. I need to expand my horizons

Maybe you're too picky :p Do you have a "type"?

Maybe I'm easy to please but if you've got dark hair and glasses I'm pretty much smitten. I also noticed I seemed to date girls with pale skin and tattoos and haze-ish eyes, hmm. I've never dated a blonde before. I need to expand my horizons

it might seem like I am picky but there's nothing I can do about who I find attractive or not. it doesn't really boil down to a certain "type" it's just a chemistry thing I can't help. and experience has shown that only very few people fit that category. maybe it's different for men, idk. they rarely seem to understand this tbh

Jobbs

Banned
it might seem like I am picky but there's nothing I can do about who I find attractive or not. it doesn't really boil down to a certain "type" it's just a chemistry thing I can't help. and experience has shown that only very few people fit that category. maybe it's different for men, idk. they rarely seem to understand this tbh

I kinda get it. Ask me ten years ago and the answer would have been different though.

I don't have super narrow requirements with regard to "type" I'm just looking for a connection.

dralla

I think most people understand chemistry. I think I would say it's more of an experience thing than a gender thing..maybe the older you get and the more dating you've done the more you realize how important chemistry beyond physical attraction is. I know I've gone out with very attractive people but would never wanna date them because "it" wasn't there. I think it's one of the downsides of meeting people through online dating. Even if you like the persons pictures and the texting is going well, you never really know how the in-person chemistry is gonna work out. Sometimes it can be incredibly disappointing when a person doesn't "translate" well in person.

I think most people understand chemistry. I think I would say it's more of an experience thing than a gender thing..maybe the older you get and the more dating you've done you realize how important chemistry beyond physical attraction is. I know I've gone out with very attractive people but would never wanna date them because "it" wasn't there. I think it's one of the downsides of meeting people through online dating. Even if you like the persons pictures and the texting is going well, you never really know how the in-person chemistry is gonna work out. Sometimes it can be incredibly disappointing when a person doesn't "translate" well in person.

I just don't get this "you're probably just too picky" saying. if you do understand the whole chemistry thing yourself then it should be clear that doesn't happen with anybody. it's all part of physical attraction for me though. like it's combined.

dralla

I just don't get this "you're probably just too picky" saying. if you do understand the whole chemistry thing yourself then it should be clear that doesn't happen with anybody. it's all part of physical attraction for me though. like it's combined.

I was just messin' with you, hence the smiley :p

Location is another huge factor. If you ever go to NYC for example, your phone will get blown up with Tinder matches. It's crazy.

I was just messin' with you, hence the smiley :p

Location is another huge factor. If you ever go to NYC for example, your phone will get blown up with Tinder matches. It's crazy.

yeah it's weird. I had several matches yesterday and some of them texted instantly. I was actually overwhelmed with handling the situation lol. you can't keep up a conversation with everyone.
not enough matches suck too though.

marrec

Banned
how's your tinder things going nnat?

Alright, went on another date this weekend but sparks didn't really fly so *ghost*

Still slightly depressing reading these peoples bios tbh

I'm back in Chicago for now rn though so no Tindering for me.

for some reason the word "trabezoid" popped into my head and I had to make it real :(

how's your tinder things going nnat?

I feel like it's telling me something...I mean I did go on a date with circle guy... but I'm a trabezoid...a circle doesn't go with me!

edit: but a square could fit on top of me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

marrec

Banned
Also, got me a tinted moisturizer and started wearing it around, it makes me feel better about the redness I have in my face and nobody has really said anything so I don't think they notice.

Plus it's not as greasy as most moisturizers are, which leave me a greasy mess by the end of the day.

Jobbs

Banned
Alright, went on another date this weekend but sparks didn't really fly so *ghost*

Still slightly depressing reading these peoples bios tbh

I'm back in Chicago for now rn though so no Tindering for me.

you went on a date then ghosted? oof

I feel like it's telling me something...I mean I did go on a date with circle guy... but I'm a trabezoid...a circle doesn't go with me!

edit: but a square could fit on top of me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so find a
tumblr_lxy466Bjjc1r9zlfvo1_250.gif

hah that edit!

marrec

Banned
you went on a date then ghosted? oof

It's not like she was super into me, though she did text me afterwards D:

Look, don't expect me to try to act like I ain't a bad person lol

Oh good, Marrec's alive.

Now I can stop picturing him in an alley with a missing kidney.

I've been working 60-70 hour weeks recently :-( By the time I get home and take care of all the home shit I'm dead.

Works been super stressful, one of my employees got arrested and my counterpart in Production had a nervous breakdown and had to take a week off.

jb1234

Haven't talked to open relationship dude since we were together on Sunday but I did notice he looked at my Scruff profile yesterday. I have his phone number but don't really know the protocols of contacting him when he has a boyfriend. It's just a really confusing ambiguous zone.

(If given the choice, I'd want to be his friend over being a fuck buddy, honestly but I'll admit that's mostly loneliness talking as opposed to my libido. I could see myself falling for him and that would be bad news.)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Got a date tonight with a tradie. I love tradies. We're gonna play pool. I already said he's gonna kick my ass.

Pool, like bowling, is one of those things where I understand the geometry and physics well enough to play perfectly in theory, but just don't have the right hand-eye coordination for. So mostly I play games with a lot more leeway, like tennis. :D

Why do you think the term "put in the Friend Zone" exists?

The default mode for guys is women are at minimum interested in them and at maximum want to fuck them. It's ridiculous. I mean, hell, I'm guilty of at times falling into this mindset as well.

It reminds me of that FB story where a guy literally wrote "you are encouraging the decline of the population" because a woman wouldn't sit next to him.

Why do you think the term "put in the Friend Zone" exists?

The default mode for guys is women are at minimum interested in them and at maximum want to fuck them. It's ridiculous. I mean, hell, I'm guilty of at times falling into this mindset as well.

It reminds me of that FB story where a guy literally wrote "you are encouraging the decline of the population" because a woman wouldn't sit next to him.
lol. that sounds about right.

where's my squaaaaaaaareeee

Jobbs

Banned
I feel like my trabezoid graphic was actually a perceptive meditation on humanity

my geometric shape is 🔨

..and yet not everything looks like a nail, so I guess the saying is wrong

On the first date? Damn son.

yeah I know...

I'm interested in trying it sometime. In the past I've had it offered but was always too afraid of ickiness but girlgaf was eye opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom