• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Fuck my life! She just recently broke up with her boyfriend and we only have this week together before she goes back to Japan. This is not fair...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't mean this in a bad way as you look good in both pictures, but compared to your avatar you look like five years younger without glasses

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Huh. Someone should give this a post in the current Dubya thread.

CnL19bPXgAAcLcB.jpg

dralla

I don't mean this in a bad way as you look good in both pictures, but compared to your avatar you look like five years younger without glasses

It's not the glasses. In my avatar that's me when I woke up and went out before a morning job, before I showered, my hair is messy and kinda greasy. My hair usually looks like it does in the cherry pic

My butt is still virgin. Pop that cherry.

This girl I've met up with from Bumble a few times is very much into butt stuff. We listened to podcast all about butt stuff last night. She told me wants to do things to this little ol' bum of mine :O And vice versa

He looks like Bradley Cooper.

I've never gotten that before. I get told I look like two other people quite a bit, but not Cooper, hmm

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This girl I've met up with from Bumble a few times is very much into butt stuff. We listened to podcast all about butt stuff last night. She told me wants to do things to this little old bum of mine :O

Are you interested on that?

dralla

Then let me rephrase the question. Are you interested/curious about someone doing something to your bum?

I've already let her do some things to it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We'll see how far it goes tho. I know she's interested in pegging but I'm def not ready for that. I'm just testing the waters atm

Vazra

We'll see how far it goes tho. I know she's interested in pegging but I'm def not ready for that. I'm just testing the waters atm

Enjoy the ride ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's delightful. I don't think you can ever really feel ready for it at the start, so you just kind of have to choose to go for it.

Use lots of lube.

jb1234

All my friends hooking up or dating meanwhile Im here like.
freedom-girl-hipster-lana-del-rey-Favim.com-2170876.gif

Trust me, it's no fix. Sex is cheaper than alcohol so it's my current escape from emotional pain. But that's all it is and I'm becoming increasingly aware how unfulfilling this string of dudes is.

Vazra

Trust me, it's no fix. Sex is cheaper than alcohol so it's my current escape from emotional pain. But that's all it is and I'm becoming increasingly aware how unfulfilling this string of dudes is.

I just like the idea of feeling wanted and spending time with someone talking, playing or watching stuff anytime we have the time to do so together. The sex is nice but I like more the companionship and the gestures of being in a relationship. I'll go to bed now before I go into a shittier mood tbh.

jb1234

I just like the idea of feeling wanted and spending time with someone talking, playing or watching stuff anytime we have the time to do so together. The sex is nice but I like more the companionship and the gestures of being in a relationship. I'll go to bed now before I go into a shittier mood tbh.

Yeah, all those things would be nice, for sure. I'm definitely not getting them doing what I'm doing now.

zeemumu

Reading through all of these Overwatch origins makes me realize how bad Widowmaker is compared to everyone else. I know she and Reaper are Talon but damn.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Reading through all of these Overwatch origins makes me realize how bad Widowmaker is compared to everyone else. I know she and Reaper are Talon but damn.
She's the Sylvanas Windrunner of the game without the tragic angle. She was always evil.

R.I.P. her husband

Boys are so rude. My sister has a bunch of them over playing Call of Duty or something in the theater room. I walked in to see what the commotion was about, only to be greeted with "Hi Emma's hot sister" and laughter, followed up by "hey Emma, maybe if you turn your hair colored blue you'll be as hot as your sister." I honestly don't know why she puts up with them. This is a recurring trend and it's pissing me off.

Turned the other cheek and walked away, but I wanted to be like.
5d7eab20-5394-0133-0b89-0e34a4cc753d.gif

Watching a movie on NetFlix.

Just got to a scene filmed in the theater at the Complex where I did my show at the Hollywood Fringe Festival.

Boys are so rude. My sister has a bunch of them over playing Call of Duty or something in the theater room. I walked in to see what the commotion was about, only to be greeted with "Hi Emma's hot sister" and laughter, followed up by "hey Emma, maybe if you turn your hair colored blue you'll be as hot as your sister." I honestly don't know why she puts up with them. This is a recurring trend and it's pissing me off.

Fucking dicks.

Jobbs

Banned
That's so annoying.

I hate boys.

And if you "good evening, idiots"d them they'd probably have thought you were flirting

zeemumu

She's the Sylvanas Windrunner of the game without the tragic angle. She was always evil.

R.I.P. her husband

At least Sylvanas has good intentions. She's evil and scary beyond all reason (causing even Garrosh to back the fuck down) but she's out to ensure the continued existence of her own people (and not going to Super Hell with Arthas). Widowmaker is just a straight up murderer who gives 0 fucks now.

They're the worst, but I don't know how to get that through to her without receiving that typical teen angst and revolting. I love my sister but she needs to grow up already.

SolVanderlyn

I'm going to say that all teenagers and several early twenty somethings are shitty people

Jobbs

Banned
It's rude on multiple levels. I just don't know where people learn to behave that way. I was my own flavor of asshole at that age, to a degree, but I always had some measure of consideration towards peoples' feelings

Pretty lit right now, btw

jb1234

Gross.

Misha

Banned
Lots of people are so nice and so cool, honestly, not eveyrone is a dick

That wasn't my point. My point is that shitty teens grow up to be shifty adults where they have authority and then grow old as shitty old people that we laugh at their out of touchness

zeemumu

Lots of people are so nice and so cool, honestly, not eveyrone is a dick

I've met people who were nice and people who were legitimately nice if you were someone that they wanted to be nice to. Selectively nice, essentially. I think I'm only up to 4 in terms of legitimately nice people.

Jobbs

Banned
I've met people who were nice and people who were legitimately nice if you were someone that they wanted to be nice to. Selectively nice, essentially. I think I'm only up to 4 in terms of legitimately nice people.

most people I talk to seem pretty nice but it might be because I'm so charismatic

jb1234

it may come as a surprise but I'm actually a very charismatic person, haha, I know how to deal with people even if I'm somewhat introverted .

Nah, that doesn't surprise me. I've heard the clips of you interacting with your voice actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom