• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
doing it right

tdzm2Vi.gif

There can be only one?

I don't know but now I kinda want to see what would happen. She's like the least nerdy of all my siblings though.

doing it right

tdzm2Vi.gif

That jump cut ruins it. I want the full unedited sequence!

Anybody hype for Mr. Robot tomorrow? I need a techy show to get into now that Silicon Valley isn't on anymore.

I don't have USA anymore, so no not unless a decent viewing option shows up.

Jobbs

Banned
Man I am so fucking freaked out.

Earlier Erica had weed, and Erica said "let's smoke this". Even though I don't usually do weed, I said what the hell, and smoked it with her. Marijuana tends to make me feel anxious and I don't seem to usually experience the pleasurable effects others report.

So a bit ago I was feeling very stuffy and decided to go take a walk and clear my head. In my neighborhood, there aren't uniform public street lamps. Houses are privately lit, some have different exterior lighting htan others. As such, some patches of my walk are well lit and others are totally dark.

After getting about 10 minutes out, I started getting oddly fearful. I kept feeling like I was being followed or watched and the darkness started to seem oppressive.

So I decided to just go straight home because the pot was clearly fucking with me. I kept going and I thought i saw an outline of a motionless animal in the grass ahead. It was veyr dark so I was only getting a silhouette. I was trying to figure out if it was a toy or a lawn ornament or a rock or whatever, so I kept going closer.

Once I got about ten feet away, I noticed it was a live cat. A black cat. Staring straight at me and not moving. My heart just jumped into my throat for some reason it was so creepy. I reacted by hissing at it and it ran away.

I then walked the rest of the way home looking behind me every few steps just almost becoming completely unraveled.

THere's a reason I don't do weed. Why did I do this.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Damn Jobbs lay off it for sure then.

Last time I did it I lay on my bed listening to mechanical animals by Marilyn Manson and having the time of my life.

And Lucian has curled up on my lap right as I'm about to go out. Dammit cat you could see I was getting ready to go.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There's a Samurai Shodown RPG!?

ssrpg-02.png

I've been hunting for a translation for the past hour or so :O

Edit: Yeah, I've never done weed either. Or anything other than alcohol, actually

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
drunk, high, and coming down from a near nervous breakdown. AMA
Do you prefer:

Red or Blue
Sun or Moon
Pepsi or Coke
Pants or Shorts
Dogs or Cats
Childhood or Adulthood
Sleep or Food
Weed or Alcohol

Jobbs

Banned
Erica is an anagram for I care.

How many computer mice do you own?
Little spoon or big spoon?
How big is too big?
If you could change your name to something else, what would it be?

I love anagrams

four mice. one at my dekstop, a wireless for my laptop, and two worn down ones I replaced but won't throw away for some reason.

big spoon.

anything over 8 seems like a bad idea or at least suboptimal.

I wouldn't change my name, other dudes names mostly seem silly or douchey to me.

Damn Adderall abuse, yeesh.

Among the reasons I'm staying away from college for now...

I used to take 30 x3 a day but now I take 15 mgs once a day with Lithium x2 a day.

So far I'm not as shitty as I could be.

SolVanderlyn

blue.
moon.
pepsi.
pants.
cats.
childhood.
sleep.
alchohol.
Those are all of my answers, as well.

Favorite game soundtrack?
Biggest inspiration for Ghost Song?
Do you feel proud of yourself for making a game?
If you had to dye your hair an exotic color, what would it be?

Jobbs

Banned
show me your best palindrome

Those are all of my answers, as well.

Favorite game soundtrack?
Biggest inspiration for Ghost Song?
Do you feel proud of yourself for making a game?
If you had to dye your hair an exotic color, what would it be?

TLOU
Super Metroid
No
Any exotic color looks goofy on men to me, fair or unfair, so if I had to pick I'd choose the coolest most innocuous one -- blue

SolVanderlyn

jeder spielt chinpokemon!

I'd feel proud of doing something that helps someone or makes some kind of difference.. I just bullshit at a computer and I'm not even very good; constantly in awe of my own deficiency
I suppose that pushes you to better yourself as an artist, but I think it's pretty rad you made a game. Ghost Song is a really cool name, too.

Dumping this here because some of you might get some good use of it.

terra-arousegqy4p.png

Xiao Hu

Jobbs, rate this with one of your funny scales:

I rebooked my flight home just to spend more time with the Japanese girl in airport as she's flying to Japan on Sunday.

Halcyon

I have yet to partake in the wacky tobacky. this is surprising because I've been to Jamaica.

I'm actually only ever been drunk and the hardest thing I ever take is regular strength Advil.

Santa knows what you're doing, he can see you when you're sleeping.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You're better off Halcyon marijuana is for direction-less losers and breast cancer sufferers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom