• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I don't know how to explain it. It's a deep biological imperative. For me the urges are comprised of a cocktail of different types of thoughts and feelings, none of them can be compared exactly to finding a bunny cute, though. They're deeply felt; absolutely elemental to who and what I am.

Conversely, I can't really understand what it's like to NOT be governed by these instincts. I think about sex regularly throughout the day. It's just part of living. Windows.

No. I was utterly obsessed with girls and women from my earliest memories. We're talking like age 5... And what I find attractive in women physically hasn't really changed much since then.
That sounds really inconvenient.
If that's true, then I'm not sure this is something you'll be able to understand. It's a quale.

I hate those things :\

we aren't even on the original topic tho so doesn't really matter in this case fortunately

Jobbs

Banned
Erica likes to tell me about how other guys hit on her or are otherwise rude to her. I've gotten texts to this effect fairly on the reg since I've been talking to her.

She works at Best Buy and many of the stories are customers either creeping on her or otherwise not taking her seriously.

Eventually I started playing along by playfully going apeshit/alpha in response.

That sounds really inconvenient.

Sex can be distracting at times but it doesn't stop me from functioning or getting things done. I wouldn't change it. I wouldn't want it gone.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The only Quale I know is Quail Man from Doug.

Man, Doug was a loser.

Clydefrog

I forgot how good this game is

Beyondoasiscover.JPG

listening to its music right now

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I didn't start being sexually attracted to women until like, 14ish maybe. Most of my peers were sooner than that. Jobbs clearly ahead of the pack.
It was like 9 years old for me. 5 years old is pretty intense.

I had a crush in kindergarten but it was just because she was pretty

I forgot how good this game is

Beyondoasiscover.JPG

listening to its music right now
This has been on my play someday list for a while now

Jobbs

Banned

This has been on my play someday list for a while now

I didn't get erections and stuff when I was 5. That aspect started when I was probably 11 or 12.

What I mean is that I was completely preoccupied with girls and women. I didn't understand sex or have the physiology for it yet, but if there was a girl around that I liked my only concern would be her. I'd think about girls all the time. I knew that I liked them very much.

Erica likes to tell me about how other guys hit on her or are otherwise rude to her. I've gotten texts to this effect fairly on the reg since I've been talking to her.

She works at Best Buy and many of the stories are customers either creeping on her or otherwise not taking her seriously.

Eventually I started playing along by playfully going apeshit/alpha in response.

I'll do that too for the especially rude stuff. Like we had a long conversation today about the men who wolf whistle at me when I ride my bike to work. I think I bring it up as a security thing, not to get him upset or anything, just so that he knows and I know that he knows and I know that he's safe for me. I dunno. It's not that conscious.

Yeah, nine seems about right for me too. Maybe ten.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i can't remember when my boner history commenced but it's been pretty consistence since whenever that was

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Have you guy ever liked a girl so much you get a boner just thinking about her
naked
?

Jobbs

Banned
I'll do that too for the especially rude stuff. Like we had a long conversation today about the men who wolf whistle at me when I ride my bike to work. I think I bring it up as a security thing, not to get him upset or anything, just so that he knows and I know that he knows and I know that he's safe for me. I dunno. It's not that conscious.

I'm not unsympathetic, don't get me wrong, but in our case it's sort of become part of the dynamic. She's been doing this since like -- The day after our first date. "Guy at work hit on me" with a cry face. I could be off but it felt like given our circumstance she was interested in getting a reaction out of me with those texts, especially since it could sometimes be hard for her to get my attention early on.

I got more such reports so I started acting a bit alpha in response (sorta joking, but I guess I also kind of enjoy assuming a more butch role than I normally would), which she seems to enjoy.

BTW your wolf guys are assholes (there, you got a tiny taste of it).

If she told me a story like this and it was more substantive -- Guys whistle at me all the time when I ride my bike -- I think I'd be frustrated.. Instinctively I'd want to take action/fix but there's really no way to do that.

I'm not unsympathetic, don't get me wrong, but in our case it's sort of become part of the dynamic. She's been doing this since like -- The day after our first date. "Guy at work hit on me" with a cry face. I could be off but it felt like given our circumstance she was interested in getting a reaction out of me with those texts, especially since it could sometimes be hard for her to get my attention early on.

I got more such reports so I started acting a bit alpha in response (sorta joking, but I guess I also kind of enjoy assuming a more butch role than I normally would), which she seems to enjoy, so it has just sort of become a thing.

BTW your wolf guys are assholes (there, you got a tiny taste of it).

If she told me a story like this and it was more substantive -- Guys whistle at me all the time when I ride my bike -- I think I'd be frustrated.. Instinctively I'd want to take action/fix but there's really no way to do that.

Yeah. I guess I'm coming at it from the microaggressions angle where even though it's easy to blow off, add up enough small things and eventually it gets under your skin. So I try to be pleasant and amiable most of the time, but there are days when all the little things are adding up to more than usual, and I want him to understand why that is. I want him to understand it's not just random mood swings as far as I understand it.

Have you mentioned to Erica that there's nothing you can do about it? Or at least asked her why she's telling you all this? If it bothers you that she keeps bringing it up, you should be able to have a conversation about it.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah. I guess I'm coming at it from the microaggressions angle where even though it's easy to blow off, add up enough small things and eventually it gets under your skin. So I try to be pleasant and amiable most of the time, but there are days when all the little things are adding up to more than usual, and I want him to understand why that is. I want him to understand it's not just random mood swings as far as I understand it.

Have you mentioned to Erica that there's nothing you can do about it? Or at least asked her why she's telling you all this? If it bothers you that she keeps bringing it up, you should be able to have a conversation about it.

It doesn't really bother me. I even kind of like that she wants to tell me these things, and, as I said, we seem to have a system for dealing with it. She tells me thing that happens, I talk about what assholes they are and stuff in that vein, and it gives us something to hang an interaction on that contrasts our roles.

Most young women receive a lot of attention from random men, and she happens to be pretty pretty and so I believe her that it happens a lot. I haven't seen it happen yet, hopefully it doesn't come to that because I'd be on the spot to make good on some of this tough talk, hah.

I find that I act a bit differently around her -- I act "manlier", I guess. It's something she brings out. Nikki was much more tough/assertive and so the dynamic was different.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't really bother me. I even kind of like that she wants to tell me these things, and, as I said, we seem to have a system for dealing with it. She tells me thing that happens, I talk about what assholes they are and stuff in that vein, and it gives us something to hang an interaction on that contrasts our roles.

Most young women receive a lot of attention from random men, and she happens to be pretty pretty and so I believe her that it happens a lot. I haven't seen it happen yet, hopefully it doesn't come to that because I'd be on the spot to make good on some of this tough talk, hah.

I find that I act a bit differently around her -- I act "manlier", I guess. It's something she brings out. Nikki was much more tough/assertive and so the dynamic was different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sH95YrJKEI

What I mean is that I was completely preoccupied with girls and women. I didn't understand sex or have the physiology for it yet, but if there was a girl around that I liked my only concern would be her. I'd think about girls all the time. I knew that I liked them very much.

This is the same for me. Except replace girls and women with boys and men.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
f f f friday tomozza

wolfmaniqs3t.jpg

Stripper-fucking and booze? Nah.

I just want this week of vacation not to end. Have done nothing but read and play video games, though I am going to do some handy-man shit today.

I hate condoms. They ruin everything.

Such as unwanted pregnancy and disease? The horror!

Having recently re-adopted their use I do sympathize, though. Mercifully figured out recently that well-placed lube prevents a lot of injury of me.

Still, could be worse— not having sex at all.

Burritos > tacos

However, they are both but vassals to this lord

Hear, hear. Made awesome pizza two nights ago. Fresh basil, pineapple, salami, and peppers. Homemade dough and sauce. Crust so thin it was probably gluten-free.

oh god I completely forgot I had plans with some friends from highschool on friday. at first they wanted to get together in the morning but now they're changing it to 4/5 pm and at 7 there's this pen 'n' paper livestream I reallyyy want to watch. that's not something normal people would understand. what do I say D:

What is a tiny NES?

this

FloatOn

Liar.

Who's butt were you oogling?

I'm telling the truth!

I was like this james bond spy secret agent and a bunch of fakegaffers were my support. we were chasing bad guys in europe. we ended up blowing up the place and all these non-descript bars and clubs were in total wreckage as we chased the bad guys.

the bad guys got away. and we all felt really bad about all the carnage.

a few months later we decide to go and make up for it. everything is still in ruins but operational somehow and we are at some little euro bar and I get shots for everyone. and we are all partying in this ruined bar with all the locals.

all is forgiven.

SolVanderlyn

^^^those are the best kinds of dreams. Big adventures or movie-like stuff happening.

I want a tiny NES! but I need a tv first :S
It doesn't play actual NES games though. :/

Edit: I mean carts

EatChildren

"im sorry i have diarrhea" is a pretty useful get-out-of-social-obligation phrase

FUME5

oh god I completely forgot I had plans with some friends from highschool on friday. at first they wanted to get together in the morning but now they're changing it to 4/5 pm and at 7 there's this pen 'n' paper livestream I reallyyy want to watch. that's not something normal people would understand. what do I say D:

this

I might buy that.

]

"7 pm is my Pokemon go meet up group time, sorry but I'm rather addicted to the game at the moment "

Unless the game isn't out in Germany ? You just lost your easy get out excuse

My old nes has been dead for like 16 years so I'll be this mini nes and finally beat Zelda 2

zeemumu

this

I need to wait for the price point but I'd definitely be interested. Never owned anything older than an n64/game boy color before. If i wanted to play genesis or snes I had to go to a friend's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom