• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

The show is already pretty anachronistic in that regard though.

They have been trying pretty hard to remind people that it's the 80's through media and tech, like when they talk about going to the movies to see Scrooged, and the apparent (pretty rational in this case) hysteria of random satanists.

Xiao Hu

6AHp0Pc.jpg

Well, we spend a very nice evening at the pier. i took her out to a German restaurant and she loved it. We cuddled, held hands and kissed good bye in the end. But I didn't feel anything...

zeemumu

Not really the physical affection is there, clearly. But I don't feel anything on an emotional level.

If you only find her physically attractive with no deeper form of attraction then it might not end well. I'd assume that there would be something there if you were friends before this.

Xiao Hu

If you only find her physically attractive with no deeper form of attraction then it might not end well. I'd assume that there would be something there if you were friends before this.

We have been friends before that, and she also was very touchy and sought out my propinquity. I texted with her and we both came to the conclusion that it's harmful to our relationship to pursue anything beyond that.

MutFox

Banned
That Mini NES has Double Dragon 2: The Revenge
Possibly the best brawler on the NES. Awesome.

Won't get it as I already have those games and more in cart form. :p

Chuckie

Well, we spend a very nice evening at the pier. i took her out to a German restaurant and she loved it. We cuddled, held hands and kissed good bye in the end. But I didn't feel anything...

Too bad man. She looks cute as hell. But if there is no connection....

Jobbs

Banned
TINY NES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KGXSJLKGJLKDJGdlkhfs

Such as unwanted pregnancy and disease? The horror!

Having recently re-adopted their use I do sympathize, though. Mercifully figured out recently that well-placed lube prevents a lot of injury of me.

I hate them. There's nothing more unsexy and awkward than dealing with them, plus
there's something deeply unsatisfying about finishing into them

FloatOn

the only issue with tiny NES is that it will only have those 30 games

they should sell SD cards to capitalize on that nostalgia even further.

I hate them. There's nothing more unsexy and awkward than dealing with them, plus

which is why I'm all about getting a vesectomy ASAP

having children is still tbd for me so I'm holding out

FloatOn

That tiny NES should had RGB and 240p support.=p

Anyone gonna see the new Ghosbusters movie?

yeah. I'm gonna spend a bunch of time at the hospital this weekend with my bro but I'm going to find the time.

I'm really curious how it turned out.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I'm disappointed that it contains Castlevania II and not III.

I'll really be disappointed though if all the games on it are presented in PAL 50hz speed here.

Anyone gonna see the new Ghosbusters movie?
I might catch it on the telly about half a year from now, give a few months.

FloatOn

I'm disappointed that it contains Castlevania II and not III.

I'll really be disappointed though if all the games on it are presented in PAL 50hz speed here.

I might catch it on the telly about half a year from now, give a few months.

Castlevania 3 had some special chip IIRC that may be holding things up

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Back from the doctor, received painkiller shot to my lower back. If it won't be better over weekend, I must go back for additional checkups

wha :eek: but you chased after her for so long!

___
I was out catching pokemon and my butt hurts. all these amazing fellows kept popping up and I chased them for like 30 minutes without the distance getting any less. do I need to use incense on some?
and where do I find eggs?! D:

Jobbs

Banned
wha :eek: but you chased after her for so long!

___
I was out catching pokemon and my butt hurts. all these amazing fellows kept popping up and I chased them for like 30 minutes without the distance getting any less. do I need to use incense on some?
and where do I find eggs?! D:

you need to find pokestops (little blue icons on the map). Get close to one and push on it, then spin the sign and goodies will come out. Sometimes eggs.

And the frequency of seeing them can vary. Sometimes I find a bunch close together other times it takes a while.

I'm about to go work on my eggs.

FloatOn

you know I was thinking about pokemon go and I wonder if this invalidates the pokemon MMO fanboy dream?

it's kind of like an irl mmo is it not?

can this become it's own genre?

inquiring minds want to know

you need to find pokestops (little blue icons on the map). Get close to one and push on it, then spin the sign and goodies will come out. Sometimes eggs.

And the frequency of seeing them can vary. Sometimes I find a bunch close together other times it takes a while.

I'm about to go work on my eggs.

aaaaah I passed so many stops without knowing that wfoj,weco rip,weirü,werp v

you know I was thinking about pokemon go and I wonder if this invalidates the pokemon MMO fanboy dream?

it's kind of like an irl mmo is it not?

can this become it's own genre?

inquiring minds want to know

well it's basically an augmented reality game. there are already some games like that.

FloatOn

well it's basically an augmented reality game. there are already some games like that.

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to phone games

I kind of wonder what other popular properties could do the same kind of thing

and if maybe this is a direction nintendo wants to go in general.

MutFox

Banned

If they want to do more AR stuff,
Pikmin would look amazing in AR.

Dealing with them isn't really awkward anymore— after 15 years the come hithers are rarely more subtle than 'wanna fuck?', so fumbling around beside the bed for a condom is nothing. The biggest challenge is not dumping the contents on the bathroom floor, which I hadn't remembered being a challenge until I managed it the other night.

As for satisfaction, the act isn't as enjoyable but the orgasm is better. Still, can't wait for male OC or my partner to go back on OC (or something). Like FloatOn, maybe a vasectomy down the road once the child question has been answered one way or the other.

Their previous game shared a lot of the mechanics and was also a success. It was a science fiction game.

Didn't Wazzy get it somehow? FB has been alight with it so I don't actually remember who has it.

Plenty of people have it, you just can't get it from your local store. You can download it outside of that.

Jobbs

Banned
Dealing with them isn't really awkward anymore— after 15 years the come hithers are rarely more subtle than 'wanna fuck?', so fumbling around beside the bed for a condom is nothing. The biggest challenge is not dumping the contents on the bathroom floor, which I hadn't remembered being a challenge until I managed it the other night.

As for satisfaction, the act isn't as enjoyable but the orgasm is better. Still, can't wait for male OC or my partner to go back on OC (or something). Like FloatOn, maybe a vasectomy down the road once the child question has been answered one way or the other.

They're disgusting to me

MutFox

Banned
Didn't Wazzy get it somehow? FB has been alight with it so I don't actually remember who has it.

Yes, you can, but by getting it early, you're taxing their servers,
which makes it take longer for the official release for everyone else.

It's also against their TOS,
and it's easy for them to tell who is playing legit anyways.
There's always the possibility those people could be banned or have other punishments.

Chuckie

Yes, you can, but by getting it early, you're taxing their servers,
which makes it take longer for the official release for everyone else.

It's also against their TOS,
and it's easy for them to tell who is playing legit anyways.
There's always the possibility those people could be banned or have other punishments.

Except they won't. If they ban the 'ilegal' players they will decrease the userbase enormously. It would be the most dumb thing to do ever. Alienate millions of players of a free game and potential income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom