• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna go then go
She said to me on the phone
So tired of hearin' all your boy problems
If you're gonna stay then stay
It's not gonna change anyway
So tired of hearin' all your boy problems

tumblr_o56u6sJPGs1ujgbu9o1_500.gif

MutFox

Banned
Except they won't. If they ban the 'ilegal' players they will decrease the userbase enormously. It would be the most dumb thing to do ever. Alienate millions of players of a free game and potential income.

Probably nothing will happen, but there is a possibility.
Banning not likely, but other punishments might be.

Remember, they're slowing the official release for other people.
It's selfish, but people will justify anything.

IHaveIce

Banned
Ok fakegaf family I'm really down.

To know what's up I was engaged up to january.. we broke up, it wasn't nice. It was a brutal break up.
I did some really bad things, she did some bad things.
Now after that I was dating girls, though mostly for sex, I had no new relationship in mind, from what I've heard my ex-fiancee had some real struggle trusting somebody again and even start dating.

Now eventhough I dated and slept with a couple of girls I was hit really hard today as I saw my Ex with a new Guy handholding in the City.

I'm really confused, I thought I was over her and moved on, but this is really messing with me right now

Ok fakegaf family I'm really down.

To know what's up I was engaged up to january.. we broke up, it wasn't nice. It was a brutal break up.
I did some really bad things, she did some bad things.
Now after that I was dating girls, though mostly for sex, I had no new relationship in mind, from what I've heard my ex-fiancee had some real struggle trusting somebody again and even start dating.

Now eventhough I dated and slept with a couple of girls I was hit really hard today as I saw my Ex with a new Guy handholding in the City.

I'm really confused, I thought I was over her and moved on, but this is really messing with me right now
fuck :(( I feel you man. this is the worst. it always takes time to get over somebody. you can't just move on and think you're done with it. no matter how hard you try. it's only natural. you were engaged ffs, give yourself some time.

IHaveIce

Banned
fuck :(( I feel you man. this is the worst. it always takes time to get over somebody. you can't just move on and think you're done with it. no matter how hard you try. it's only natural. you were engaged ffs, give yourself some time.

Never really had to realize that up until now :( You are probably right.
Horrible feeling though

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am so tired that I cannot even type

As our Trab said above, it takes time. I needed almost a year to go over last relationship which ended in a quite bad way and really messed me up. Just give it time and it will be better.

Jobbs

Banned
I got home to find my internet out 😭😭😭😭😭

Caught a CP484 snorlax. Two teenagers appeared behind me on scooters and asked what I just caught. I told them and they freaked and went off in the direction I pointed.

Halcyon

Prisma has killed my productivity

I want this in my life. Release that bitch on Android!

Also I've been monkeying with Google Cardboard and it is blowing my mind.

And lil you don't have to be curious. It will involve what you are doing with your mouth. There's no other play there.

Never really had to realize that up until now :( You are probably right.
Horrible feeling though

I know. I hate seeing my ex around. and he's always around :< that's why I only go out when playing Pokemon now
it'll get much better after you truly found someone else though, not just hookups. I can promise that much.

IHaveIce

Banned
I know. I hate seeing my ex around. and he's always around :< that's why I only go out when playing Pokemon now
it'll get much better after you truly found someone else though, not just hookups. I can promise that much.

Oh man I couldn't handle that, luckily Hamburg is pretty big so the odds were kinda low that I would run into her by random.
And weirldy enough I was only out because of Pokemon lol.

True, but seems like I need time before that, hopefully it doesn't take as long as I think it will

Jobbs

Banned
jobbsjobbs answer my question pls

When you catch a pokemon you get candy for it as well as stardust or whatever... So you should catch them even if they're repeats.

As far as choosing one to evolve... I don't know!

I evolved Ratata because I had so much candy for it. I also fed Oddish because I named it Peon Mi early on and that's the reason.

The teenagers were so impressed by my snorlax

Jobbs

Banned
I borrowed my sister's cheap polish because I don't have any white, so it looks kind of bad. But the rings are nice. The blue one is a piece of sea glass I collected when I was at college, so it has special meaning.

aw that's cool &#9829;

I have pale yellow nail polish and it's really hard to get it to go on evenly for some reason so I don't use it.

Now I pretty much just use black, a very dark blue (almost black), or just gloss them. I got tired of answering for the bright or colorful colors. One of my old school friends sent a picture of my hand with a brighter color to a female coworker of his and asked what she thought of the guy who owns the hand -- And she said "a fucking fag" (she didn't know it was me).

In any case, it's not that I really care, but still, I get tired of talking about it.

Now I pretty much just use black, a very dark blue (almost black), or just gloss them. I got tired of answering for the bright or colorful colors. One of my old school friends sent a picture of my hand with a brighter color to a female coworker of his and asked what she thought of the guy who owns the hand -- And she said "a fucking fag" (she didn't know it was me).

Boy, that escalated quickly.

She should go take a long walk off a short jetty.

aw that's cool &#9829;

I have pale yellow nail polish and it's really hard to get it to go on evenly for some reason so I don't use it.

In any case, it's not that I really care, but still, I get tired of talking about it.

Yeah, whitish colors are pretty easy to mess up. The lack of pigment changes the dynamics a lot. So even with a good gloss, if you don't have a great base coat then it's not going to look good.

Also that woman is an asshole. Her opinion isn't worth considering.

Send help.

This is a real campaign ad by a presidential candidate in 2016. What a time to be alive.

lol. I'm surprised he beat Hillary to the punch here.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I borrowed my sister's cheap polish because I don't have any white, so it looks kind of bad. But the rings are nice. The blue one is a piece of sea glass I collected when I was at college, so it has special meaning.

Get French Tip Liner instead of white nail polish. Its thicker so it applies better. Also don't forget to use a base coat and a to coat XOXO

Masterful trolling fam

I'm in this god damn math class tonight

End me

Gets under FloatOn desk, unzips FloatOn pants, pulls out the [redacted] and [redacted] the [redacted] til it [redacted]

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've come to realise that I really dislike Pokemon Go's graphic style. It's so bland and lifeless compared to the classic GameBoy chibi look.

Jobbs

Banned
Boy, that escalated quickly.

She should go take a long walk off a short jetty.

Yeah, whitish colors are pretty easy to mess up. The lack of pigment changes the dynamics a lot. So even with a good gloss, if you don't have a great base coat then it's not going to look good.

Also that woman is an asshole. Her opinion isn't worth considering.

Forreal.

I'm secure enough that I don't care if someone thinks it's a "gay" thing to do, and some people do like it, but I got tired of it being a topic. "Manlier" colors (black/off black) seem to be easier to fly under the radar. I would still wear something colorful for certain situations - e.g., concert, party, whatever - but as a day to day thing I've steered away.

I get to do Erica's nails so I still get to have some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom