• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Me and a good majority of my friends are Mystic.

I try to keep my team rounded out as far as types go. This far inland, you don't see many water types aside from Vaporeon, and people love their Arcanine and Rhydons because they look formidable (and they are) but I can sweep a gym with just my Vaporeon because of it. The only threat is a Jolteon and they aren't that tough. No one trains any good grass types.

I'm only messing around with the app so I'm level 6 and my best are a 163 Ratticate, a 145 Pidgeotto and a 130 Growlith, ie trash.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
And I'm home. One started bleeding on the drive. Ick.
Curled up on the couch with some krispy kreme and cats.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
No patches of hair missing?
Surprisingly no. I was expecting them to shave at least a small spot but it's all intact.
There's lot of blood in my hair though. And gel and antiseptic and I can't wash my hair for several days. I feel so gross.

FUME5

Surprisingly no. I was expecting them to shave at least a small spot but it's all intact.
There's lot of blood in my hair though. And gel and antiseptic and I can't wash my hair for several days. I feel so gross.

Hey, at least you aren't rocking the reverse mohawk.

Jobbs

Banned
Relevant today. We found this outside Starbucks.

I hate these things. They get everywhere...

veq4vGK.jpg

zeemumu

They're useful but if I remember correctly, Electric types tend to be special hitters. They're good for taking on flying and water types but as regular attackers they don't seem to be that powerful.

Watching League of Extraordinary Gentlemen again, I don't understand what's going on. Tom Sawyer is a secret service agent, Mr. Hyde is the Hulk, and Mina Harker is now full vampire and a scientist or some kind?

FloatOn

This is going to absurdly philosophical but how do you all find meaning? I am kind of at this point in my life where I feel like I am lacking and it's scaring the ever living fuck out of me.

1) horrible shit happens and people are horrible
2) good news is that your life is less than a blip in the scope of the history of the universe
3) have fun before the next tragedy

Jobbs

Banned
did something I wasn't sure I'd ever do

also Stranger Things is about to go up on Netflix, might catch an episode before sleep!

Oh my god, The Americans finally get nominated for a best drama Emmy. IT ONLY TOOK FOUR FUCKING SEASONS AND COUNTLESS SNUBS.

No way it wins tho.

Drama Series

The Americans
Better Call Saul
Downton Abbey
Game of Thrones
Homeland
House of Cards
Mr. Robot

And how tf is Downton Abbey nominated every goddamn year? It's a cheesy ass primetime English soap opera with a period piece veneer to set it apart. TRASH. (I actually enjoyed the first three seasons. But the fourth became too stupid for me to handle and I bailed.)

butt out you cheeky assholes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Does anyone else ever have weird oral fixations? I was helping my boyfriend clean up his bedroom because he's moving in with me tomorrow, and we found a box of like five year old See's Candies. I'm working on a cinnamon lollipop right now but instead of sucking on it, I'm biting off from the top. (yeah, I know I said I don't like candy the other day... somehow this isn't sickening me). That's because the tactile sensation from my teeth is more satisfying than lolling it around in my mouth for now. Weird.

This is going to absurdly philosophical but how do you all find meaning? I am kind of at this point in my life where I feel like I am lacking and it's scaring the ever living fuck out of me.

Spending time with other people, doing creative work, and charity.

my mom was so happy when she got her free amazon prime trial and binged downton abbey

I must be a Microsoft shill because I read that as she used Bing to find results about downton abbey, she binged it.

Jobbs

Banned
I would bite the tootsie pop long before I got anywhere near the tootsie. No patience at all for that crap

Also congrats on the move insies

Jobbs

Banned
I love burying the lede. :D

Thanks!

aye I noticed. aren't you the devil! 🐮

seriously though that's pretty big news and I'm happy for you ♥ I just poured one out in remembrance of your asshole!

I keep buying the same model of mouse and the LMB keeps wearing out way too quickly each time. I'm so stupid.. But I just like how it handles (up until the button wears out). It's such trash.

Whenever I touch cotton balls with my finger tips it makes my gums hurt for some reason.

That's so weird. I believe you, but it doesn't make any sense!

aye I noticed. aren't you the devil! 🐮

seriously though that's pretty big news and I'm happy for you ♥ I just poured one out in remembrance of your asshole!

I keep buying the same model of mouse and the LMB keeps wearing out way too quickly each time. I'm so stupid.. But I just like how it handles (up until the button wears out). It's such trash.

My asshole is fine, thank you. I may be kinky but I know what I'm doing. ;)

The big move is kind of a hush hush operation. Partly because he won't be paying rent, and partly because he spends the night often enough already that my parents aren't going to notice anyway.

Speaking of computer mice, I just bought a new one recently because the LMB on the old one started to give out, and the wheel had long since been working properly. Plus its laser had some hairs stuck in it that I couldn't get out so sometimes the cursor jumped around oddly. To that I say fie.

However there's a change in the new mouse that I couldn't have predicted... the laser is on the left side of the case instead of the right side. How is that significant? Because it changes the pivot point on the mouse if you need to rotate your hand but don't want the cursor to move a lot, which includes drawing a straight line well. Fortunately it only took a day or two to get used to.

Does anyone else ever have weird oral fixations? I was helping my boyfriend clean up his bedroom because he's moving in with me tomorrow, and we found a box of like five year old See's Candies. I'm working on a cinnamon lollipop right now but instead of sucking on it, I'm biting off from the top. (yeah, I know I said I don't like candy the other day... somehow this isn't sickening me). That's because the tactile sensation from my teeth is more satisfying than lolling it around in my mouth for now. Weird.

I have a fixation of chewing on anything minty and by minty, I mean eyes watering into a sneeze fit minty. I'd used to go through a whole box of Tic Tacs Spearmint when I was younger because I loved the flavor of it. Now I compulsively chew any type of mint gum I can get my hands on. Orbit, Dentyne, as long as it lasts. Don't put a tin of Altoids near me. I mean it, goddamnit.

Jobbs

Banned
That's so weird. I believe you, but it doesn't make any sense!

My asshole is fine, thank you. I may be kinky but I know what I'm doing. ;)

The big move is kind of a hush hush operation. Partly because he won't be paying rent, and partly because he spends the night often enough already that my parents aren't going to notice anyway.

Speaking of computer mice, I just bought a new one recently because the LMB on the old one started to give out, and the wheel had long since been working properly. Plus its laser had some hairs stuck in it that I couldn't get out so sometimes the cursor jumped around oddly. To that I say fie.

However there's a change in the new mouse that I couldn't have predicted... the laser is on the left side of the case instead of the right side. How is that significant? Because it changes the pivot point on the mouse if you need to rotate your hand but don't want the cursor to move a lot, which includes drawing a straight line well. Fortunately it only took a day or two to get used to.

Word, I meant to comment on this before but I forgot. You create all of your art with just a mouse? I find that crazy. I understand (roughly) how Illustrator works, I get it, but I would have trouble fleshing out designs without some kind of sketch first.

What mouse did you get? I'm looking to finally break this cycle of LMB death and buy something different.

I knowwwww

It's
tumblr_inline_nw0h36gwL41qiv5yk_500.gif

my new favorite word for some reason

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I predict lit and fam going out of style in 1.5 years.

2019: Saying "it's lit" will be the equivalent of saying "yo dawg" now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom