• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I'd like to know the thought behind the happy face most of the time.

The smiley is used to denote a positive expression or to ensure that the other person is aware that they're texting with a happy inflection in their words for a sentence that could be misinterpreted as something else, like

"Great."

and

"Great :)"

FloatOn

The smiley is used to denote a positive expression or to ensure that the other person is aware that they're texting with a happy inflection in their words for a sentence that could be misinterpreted as something else, like

"Great."

and

while useful it could be better if structured

"that's great because..."

let me yell at the clouds

Chuckie

"Great."

and

I've always interpreted that smile as a fake smile haha. I know that is purely me, and probably not intended at all.... but I hate that one. I rarely use it myself. I substitute it with :D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Starting to dislike to going to the doctor, man.

What you going to the doc for?
A2v068h.gif

zeemumu

Does anyone else ever have weird oral fixations? I was helping my boyfriend clean up his bedroom because he's moving in with me tomorrow, and we found a box of like five year old See's Candies. I'm working on a cinnamon lollipop right now but instead of sucking on it, I'm biting off from the top. (yeah, I know I said I don't like candy the other day... somehow this isn't sickening me). That's because the tactile sensation from my teeth is more satisfying than lolling it around in my mouth for now.

I like biting into meat with my canines if that counts.

If I'm gonna keep playing pokemon go effectively I need to invest in a portable power bank

My mom has fucking outed me to the entire god damn extended fucking family because she can't keep her big fucking mouth shut for five fucking seconds

It's not her place to tell people. I didn't even get to tell my fucking dad. I'm so mad someone please take my phone before i fucking call her and go off on her

She's fucking ruined this for me. Like I wanted to tell them myself. I'm furious, I can't fucking believe she would do this shit to me

FloatOn

My mom has fucking outed me to the entire god damn extended fucking family because she can't keep her big fucking mouth shut for five fucking seconds

It's not her place to tell people. I didn't even get to tell my fucking dad. I'm so mad someone please take my phone before i fucking call her and go off on her

She's fucking ruined this for me. Like I wanted to tell them myself. I'm furious, I can't fucking believe she would do this shit to me

wow that's awful.

so sorry about the whole thing

Misha

Banned

You should sometime tell her that this was wrong but yeah wait till you cool down...

This is why I hate telling anyone anything tho. Family members can't seem to keep a secret :/

I got a new doctor and now I'm really looking forward to the next appointment in 11 days. Even getting bloodwork back!
I'm happy for ya'. It's a good thing to take care of yourself. I should've started sooner tbh.
Use condoms you WHORE!

But you been getting sick often these days dude? What has been going on if I may ask?

Bout two months back found out I had some sort of Inflammatory Bowel Disease that was making me bleed internally. The medicine seems to handle it well enough. Went to the follow-up today, and according to the blood they took last time, I'm positive for Hepatitis B somehow.

Can't wait til I go back in two more months or whenever and discover I'm bout to go blind or something.

Misha

Banned
I'm happy for ya'. It's a good thing to take care of yourself. I should've started sooner tbh.

Bout two months back found out I had some sort of Inflammatory Bowel Disease that was making me bleed internally. The medicine seems to handle it well enough. Went to the follow-up today, and according to the blood they took last time, I'm positive for Hepatitis B somehow.

Can't wait til I go back in two more months or whenever and discover I'm bout to go blind or something.
Yeah. My previous doctor I had I knew since I was 2 so it felt like she was a family friend which made things feel a bit awkward for me.

Geez that's not fun. I'm hoping whatever I have is easily treatable. (As of now it appears to be nothing physical which is simultaneously good and bad but I'll see)

You should sometime tell her that this was wrong but yeah wait till you cool down...

This is why I hate telling anyone anything tho. Family members can't seem to keep a secret :/

I just cannot fucking believe she would violate my trust like this

And I just know I'm gonna call and she's gonna play the fucking victim.

Misha

Banned
I just cannot fucking believe she would violate my trust like this

And I just know I'm gonna call and she's gonna play the fucking victim.
It's very parent-like expecting that information related to their children is for them to share. Tho knowing parents usually sharing something means they're proud cause if they were ashamed they'd hide it so that's something.

Did you get any reactions from other family members yet considering you know she told?

FloatOn

I'm disappointed that it wasn't Gingrich, because how symbolic would it be to see Hillary defeat that remnant of 90's Clinton opposition?

ha! yeah that would have been great

I just can't wait for this shitshow to be over and finally have a woman for president.

jb1234

My mom did this to me when I was a teenager with the rest of my family. I guess she figured I wouldn't bother to do it myself (which was probably true). It was still aggravating, though.

It's very parent-like expecting that information related to their children is for them to share. Tho knowing parents usually sharing something means they're proud cause if they were ashamed they'd hide it so that's something.

Did you get any reactions from other family members yet considering you know she told?

What started this is I got a letter from my aunt and she was all "it's okay we love you no matter what". At first I was like "what is she talking about" and then it hit me, and it had to have been my mom cause she's the only one I fucking told.

Apparently she thought I wanted her to tell them. Was also unsympathetic and defensive. Okay mom. Fuck you, too.

Misha

Banned
What started this is I got a letter from my aunt and she was all "it's okay we love you no matter what". At first I was like "what is she talking about" and then it hit me, and it had to have been my mom cause she's the only one I fucking told.

Apparently she thought I wanted her to tell them. Was also unsympathetic and defensive. Okay mom. Fuck you, too.
Just remember that it already happened and there's no taking it back and your mom isn't likely to see your perspective so being mad won't accomplish anything. Just keep it in mind when telling your mom important things in the future

/things my therapist would tell me though probably not worded as well

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Nicely drunk
Checked Pokemon Go, no wonder that is so popular, there are like 13 Pokestops in 500 m radius in the town.

Ah shit, Em. That fucking sucks. My mom sometimes will divulge on private matters that no one else needs to know about me, but her reasoning is that "It's just X!". That's not the point, people talk, and the less people know, the better. It's simple probability.

Jobbs

Banned
So I captured a female Nidoran, which is apparently a thing.

I have a male Nidoran and a female Nidoran. Can I force them, to like, do stuff?

In other news I got an Aerodactyl and a Beedrill.

Misha

Banned
So question. What the heck can guys wear in the summer that's somewhat nicer than normal and doesn't involve polos or button downs?

Everything looks the freaking same. Mens clothes are garbo

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So question. What the heck can guys wear in the summer that's somewhat nicer than normal and doesn't involve polos or button downs?

Everything looks the freaking same. Mens clothes are garbo

As a wearer of jeans and silly shirts, I am also interested in this question.

Misha

Banned
As a wearer of jeans and silly shirts, I am also interested in this question.

Theres a lot of things you can do to accessorize a plain nice fitting t shirt but once you get to church/not quite fancy but close to it restaurant/country club level everyone wears the same junk

Jobbs

Banned
as someone who doesn't like polos I don't have a lot of options in the summer, so I generally just wear fitted plain t shirts since graphic Ts are generally speaking a travesty

plain shirts and stuff look totally great as long as they fit you correctly

I wear the button downs here and there

zeemumu

I'm sorry Em. At the very least she could've owned up to screwing up.

If you need good news your birthday present is about 50% taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom