• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I feel like this thread secretly has a lot of lurkers.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Oh my goodness he wants to see me again. He was so nice. And tall. And muscly. And tattooed. And his hugs were amazing.

Guys I'm a little smitten. Help.

Only downside is he's a vegetarian but that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I eat vegetarian often.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
We vegetarians are not that hard to deal with. Just like...don't take him to a steakhouse.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My work colleague and her girlfriend took me out to Gami Chicken and I thought I'd be fucked, but it turned out their mock meat was legit fantastic. Their other veggie dishes were really nice too.

Tis just an extra complication re: meal planning when you have different combinations of vegetarian, vegan, omni

The name of that establishment is dreadful

nonsense. there's nothing complicated about this. and he's not even vegan. being vegetarian is a piece of cake really. if anything it should be a plus because it shows that he actually thinks instead of mindlessly consuming shit <3 I'm on team #goodhuggerveggieguy

EatChildren

I know, right? Gami Chicken. Gami Chicken. Turns out it's delicious.

To be fair, at least in Melbourne, there's almost no need to plan around vegetarians. The food and cuisine culture usually guarantees multiple decent vegetarian options on the menu, sans the odd dud place here and there. You just need to avoid obvious meat havens. But even then...Game Chicken delivered.

Veganism complicates dining though, depending on the cuisine. When in doubt; Indian.

Wasn't thinking restaurants, but I've catered for group situations before where you have like a vegetarian and someone with a gluten intolerance in the mix. The best was back when we had lots of exchange students in our family and one time there was a Hindu and a Muslim. Since I was / am a bit of a fussy eater it wasn't pleasant for my parents, lols.

If you're living with someone that has different dietary wants or needs it isn't a major issue, but it's not perfectly ideal.

I know, right? Gami Chicken. Gami Chicken. Turns out it's delicious.

To be fair, at least in Melbourne, there's almost no need to plan around vegetarians. The food and cuisine culture usually guarantees multiple decent vegetarian options on the menu, sans the odd dud place here and there. You just need to avoid obvious meat havens. But even then...Game Chicken delivered.

Veganism complicates dining though, depending on the cuisine. When in doubt; Indian.

speaking of food....what should I eat today?
D::
D:

zeemumu

Had a dream where my phone was at low battery and when I woke up I was still so out of it that i attmepted to go charge my phone. I realized about halfway out thw door that my phone was already charged.

After that I wemt back to sleep and had a dream where I got a girlfriend during the zombie apocalypse. My love interests always change race in each dream.

Xiao Hu

Went out with the flatmates for some sushi, bid fare well to the street cats. Interestingly I don't feel really sad. This last week in Shanghai has been good to me. Been to Disneyland for the first time and had blast. I went out with a pretty girl, felt desired again, kissed her, I think I'm back in business again. For my next time in Asia I either want to stay in Singapore or Japan :)

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Hello, ladies.

B1E3O3t.png

zeemumu

I'd like to see a dream match between pre-crisis Azula and pre-crisis Kuvira.

That's a fight worthy of a death battle.

Both a pretty well trained, and Azula's more willing to resort to scumbag tactics, but she has no experience dealing with metalbending while lightning is commonplace in Kuvira's time. But at the same time Azula's capable with no bending at all and the only ways people have been able to beat her are through shenanigans or taking advantage of her severe mental breakdown.

Waking up to really nice text messages from friends is my favorite.

Hi everybody. How's everyone been?
Oh thank God! I missed you Holly :)

Things have been pretty great for me recently. Boyfriend officially moved into my place, wedding plans for my brother next weekend are coming along well, and work has been delightful.

I'm always subscribed to this thread for some reason.

Can I start posting in it?
Introduce yourself.

Ceallach's baaaaaaack!!!

_______-
aahhhh I just accidentally gave some random guy a superlike because I was watching friends and didn't pay attention and my finger slipped.
damn Tinder! pokemon needs to go back on :mad:

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ceallach's baaaaaaack!!!

_______-
aahhhh I just accidentally gave some random guy a superlike because I was watching friends and didn't pay attention and my finger slipped.

This is why you shouldn't watch Friends. With Pokemon Go at least you just fall of cliffs or get hit by cars.

Jobbs

Banned
Ceallach's baaaaaaack!!!

_______-

what's a superlike?

how many pokemon you up to??

what's a superlike?

how many pokemon you up to??

well it's a like but...super. the other person gets a notification on their phone and sees who liked them before they even swipe right.
he now thinks I'm suuper into him

I WOULD CHECK BUT IN CASE YOU DIDNT HEAR POKEMON'S DOWN IN EUROPE

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
_______-
aahhhh I just accidentally gave some random guy a superlike because I was watching friends and didn't pay attention and my finger slipped.(

I did this one or two times :(

they didn't like back :( :(

Jobbs

Banned
well it's a like but...super. the other person gets a notification on their phone and sees who liked them before they even swipe right.
he now thinks I'm suuper into him

I WOULD CHECK BUT IN CASE YOU DIDNT HEAR POKEMON'S DOWN IN EUROPE

I was with Erica last night at the mall looking around for Pokemon and it's absolutely ridiculous what's going on. Everyone's doing it. Everyone. This is the first time I've seen everyone sorta.. together. Normally people completely ignore eachother in public.

You should write more german news stories, because this is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom