• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
And it's wonderful

This is an incredibly fleeting moment in time. In very short order things will go back to normal and everyone will be ignoring each other and in their own separate worlds once again.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So since the bull "won" the fight, does that mean he wins his freedom or something? Or do they just kill it anyway? :(

The bull is pardoned (indulto). In this case the bull will be freed and live a pleasant life in the countryside. Normally pardoned bulls are used for breeding since it is considered that they will breed noble bulls.

Another “winning” situation for the bull is to kill or injure the matador to the point of not being able to continue with the corrida. In this case another matador of the usual 3 that usually participate in a corrida (6 bulls, 2 bulls per matador) will continue the corrida.

So since the bull "won" the fight, does that mean he wins his freedom or something? Or do they just kill it anyway? :(

I think they kill him anyway :/
but at least some karma was at work. edit: @vaz: I'd like to believe this but....not so sure

jobbs would this look good on me? I don't usually wear dresses that much
hmprod

hmprod

Vazra

I think it would look good but do you have the shoes to go with it tho?

As for the bull thing the one that usually frees the bull is the matador so its not too clear what will happen if the bull will fight another matador or directly be killed. Still the bull should be dangerous to keep around anyway after being exposed to that.

I think it would look good but do you have the shoes to go with it tho?

As for the bull thing the one that usually frees the bull is the matador so its not too clear what will happen if the bull will fight another matador or directly be killed. Still the bull should be dangerous to keep around anyway after being exposed to that.

I don't have white shoes because they get dirty so fast ;_;

Jobbs

Banned
but at least some karma was at work. edit: @vaz: I'd like to believe this but....not so sure

hmprod

hmprod

Aw it's so cute so YES!

This is also
eWf6X2N.png

hmprod

If you were feeling edgy you could also put it with a leather jacket >:) (probably the first one, too)
eWf6X2N.png

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That would look great on you lea.

I've mostly been pokemanning.

3bO8dh4.png

Beyond that, uh, I dumped 80 hrs into Tokyo Mirage.

hmprod

hmprod

That's so cute! ♥

If you don't get it I will O_O

H&M often has pretty great stuff. I buy white shoes from them all the time because they're cheap so I can stay fresh. Target also usually has cheap white flats.

That would look great on you lea.

I've mostly been pokemanning.

[/img]http://i.imgur.com/3bO8dh4.png[/img]

Beyond that, uh, I dumped 80 hrs into Tokyo Mirage.

Are you competing against Siofra?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That's so cute! ♥

H&M often has pretty great stuff. I buy white shoes from them all the time because they're cheap so I can stay fresh. Target also usually has cheap white flats.

No, we go on walks together. And I gave her a budget for items. She has more than me since she uses a lot of incenses and stuff. Plus her day camp takes her places I don't go, lol.

That's so cute! ♥

haha you get it! I decided against it :D it's cute but I don't think it's really my style.

__
Ceallach, yeah team Valor <3

__
jobbs how do you get the golden eggs :<

Jobbs

Banned
haha you get it! I decided against it :D it's cute but I don't think it's really my style.

__
Ceallach, yeah team Valor <3

__
jobbs how do you get the golden eggs :<

team valor also =] I meant to say lucky egg. I think you can get them out of signposts because I have a few (or maybe I just started with them or got them from leveling up? not sure). They can also be bought for 80 cents.

also lea what about plaid skirts? is this your thing?

7cf56d71abfc14af664dca214f27926e.jpg

team valor also =] I meant to say lucky egg. I think you can get them out of signposts because I have a few. They can also be bought for 80 cents.

also lea what about plaid skirts? is this your thing?

7cf56d71abfc14af664dca214f27926e.jpg

I don't think I can pull them off. I like how it looks in the pic but with my tatts and piercings I always feel like it automatically transforms me into a 2005-hot topic-kind of emo (so the bad kind of emo)
something like this:
zvfg1o-l.jpg

plus I don't really have anything that would go with it :/

Vazra

I don't think I can pull them off. I like how it looks in the pic but with my tatts and piercings I always feel like it automatically transforms me into a 2005-hot topic-kind of emo (so the bad kind of emo)
something like this:
zvfg1o-l.jpg

You can pull it off or you can always try this
4afc200fd038e3fc6d176ca74f526100.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
lol Lilli's not wasting time :D

Also everyone in here's Valor while I choo-choo-chose Mystic ;_;

Jobbs

Banned

Part of the fun is that they seem to go with anything (as long as it's not a my chemical romance shirt)

Erica had on a plaid skirt yesterday and I did what any alpha male tough guy would do and sat up at 5am looking at plaid skirts on pinterest.

I guess it's not everyone's thing but I don't think tattoos ruin it.

This is your influence.
&#9829; post pics once it arrives! &#9829;
You can pull it off or you can always try this
4afc200fd038e3fc6d176ca74f526100.jpg
retro sailor look?
Part of the fun is that they seem to go with anything (as long as it's not a my chemical romance shirt)

Erica had on a plaid skirt yesterday and I did what any alpha male tough guy would do and sat up at 5am looking at plaid skirts on pinterest.

I guess it's not everyone's thing but I don't think tattoos ruin it.
hm I just don't see myself in them even though I like them on other people
You ever try goth? I like goth.

nah.

Jobbs

Banned
You could rock that tbh and also you can wear a tank top and chocker and give 90s vibes with it too. You can also put a pleather jacket on and look also boss. I think you have the sunglasses to go with it too.

I wanna dress up lea too :eek: would be so fun

I don't either really. I have some instincts but not a lot of knowledge. Also most of my instincts pertain to women's clothing as opposed to men's, where I'm pretty dense (possibly because men seem to have such fewer interesting options)

I'd try you in some print combos

I want this game

the first one is something I'd never pick out myself but the second one *O* not really sure what that is...jumpsuit..dress? but it looks hawt <33

That's a good point. The print is a little busy so it's a case by case thing. It just caught my eye for other reasons.

you in something like that =
nHTCYsK.gif

<3
giphy.gif

I really need those black boots in the other pic though. but it's kinda hard to find some that will fit your feet+legs.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
FakeGAF goes full FashionGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom