• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
MERMAID TOTP!!!

Lets see what do you like from here?

those styles go well on the people wearing them. for me personally I'd pick the las two.
I actually like the red skirt here.

omg I made the mistake of looking up mermaid stuff....
those are cats who are also mermais *o*
image1xl.jpg

this is too cute but I don't really like short shirts like that but still <3
image1xl.jpg

and this is a bikini with seashell cups...

and a seashell butt!!!

I fucking love mermaids.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm at work yo.

okZks5-8JjDBRFDCGoOSEbY9DH04lCk6-rIILXhvs1xTyeLWO-fobemP9311bFT2ZhXzXJx-JyZ8R8zrKhk3E8LBDpvBzVPCAQ6IU7waraW0AEMskazKI9bW_04bizoB_0yaKATT0JqyFMueYH-t=w384-h384-nc

Idk if this will work. Oh hey it did.
I have this skirt. It's my favourite.

Not feeling this because my idea is to provide the "edge" with accessories or maybe a jacket. the actual print should be something orderly, pretty, or plain IMO

that might just be because I'm old af though :O

I'm not over my ex.

I understand, but at this point you have to realise even if you arent over her, if something was going to happen, it would have happened already. Ironically the best that would even give you a chance of getting her back is living your life, meeting other people doing other things and being happy. Even if you meet other girls thats the best option. Dont sit about thinking how youre not with her or whatever, she wont come back to that and that will make you feel like shit for no reason.

You can not be over her but still live a life. You just have to come to terms with the fact that if she were gonna come back, it would have happened already.

Look like meowals to me.
acrrrriiiid :D what are you doing here? did all the girl fashion summon you?
this isn't something I'd normally pick out but I wanted to show you the cat print haha
omg *o*
I like shopping for fancy shit. Wore this one to my command ball

But in reality I'm a dork. Just picked this up

lovely dress <3
I prefer leggins over fishnets tbh

also thigh highs

I was wondering if the skirt I picked out would go with leggins. definitely a yes.

Jobbs

Banned
I feel a bit hesitant to get that procedure. I don't care for the hair, but I don't know about that kind of finality... It makes no sense.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am so drunk that I barely walked back home

I feel so miserable right now, I will be 31 next Saturday and I haven' achieved nothing in my life...still single, with few friends, living at my parents house, working at POS job....

bah

off to bed

:(

Jobbs

Banned
lol nobody misses garbage after it's gone except maybe this guy.

latest

Finality is what makes it so great.

I keep a lot of junk around. I'm always worried I'll need it someday. It's not rational.

Oh but the gross ass hair on my back? I'd have that lasered off in a hot minute. NO question. FUCK those hairs

I keep a lot of junk around. I'm always worried I'll need it someday. It's not rational.

Oh but the gross ass hair on my back? I'd have that lasered off in a hot minute. NO question. FUCK those hairs

#smoothback

My brother has back hair tho. And ample chest hair. He's just far hairier in general than I am.

On my way to the airport, carrying 4 pieces if luggage is not fun at all!

Brutal! I had three bags in an airport once and I thought that was bad.

Which reminds me. Style Savvy 3 out soon in the US! :D

No 3DS ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Working a lot, going out a lot, pokelot.
Lounging

I did pick a pretty great page to stumble into.

How's that going? Anything interesting you wanna share? :D

Huh. The oldest thing I own that I don't use anymore is my PS3 slim. Throwing useless stuff away is so cathartic for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom