• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

Why does it bother you so much? The thread was barely moving anyway. It's weird how this one thing drives you nuts

It feels like that's all it has been for the past week or so and there is an actual thread for it so I'm not sure why it's dominating the conversation here.

But whatever ✌️

Jobbs

Banned
It feels like that's all it has been for the past week or so and there is an actual thread for it so I'm not sure why it's dominating the conversation here.

But whatever ✌️

Because I don't want to talk to randoms in the OT 😫😫😫

If something is a worldwide phenomenon you're going to have to learn to deal with hearing about it if you want to share the planet with people

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Because I don't want to talk to randoms in the OT ������

If something is a worldwide phenomenon you're going to have to learn to deal with hearing about it if you want to share the planet with people
Most of the things we talk about here may have a thread out there.There is fashion gaf, lady gaf, lgbtgaf,games and other threads that cover all kinds of things that we talk abut here. The beauty here is that you can switch your conversation and its likely to find someone to follow that instead of the topic the individual might want to evade. Its not too complicated really.

Indeed

Johnny too strong
But he cool so it's ok

Much swag but he is getting bodied by Sin Kiske now tho

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Moving crates in Shenmue II is passing me off so bad. Fuck, I wish I weren't so fucking poor in this game

Numb

Most of the things we talk about here may have a thread out there.There is fashion gaf, lady gaf, lgbtgaf,games and other threads that cover all kinds of things that we talk abut here. The beauty here is that you can switch your conversation and its likely to find someone to follow that instead of the topic the individual might want to evade. Its not too complicated really.

Much swag but he is getting bodied by Sin Kiske now tho
A reset almost
Dang. Nice top 8

Smash is next. Time for a break lol

Vazra

A reset almost
Dang. Nice top 8

Smash is next. Time for a break lol

Melee is that ghost that people are afraid to let it know that is actually dead. Shut that down and keep Smash 4 and put something else there. The planning this year on EVO was a bit atrocious to be honest. Also Pokken was a giant drag.

zeemumu

Melee is that ghost that people are afraid to let it know that is actually dead. Shut that down and keep Smash 4 and put something else there. The planning this year on EVO was a bit atrocious to be honest. Also Pokken was a giant drag.

I don't see Melee going away anytime soon. Its influence is always gonna live on.

Vazra

I don't see Melee going away anytime soon. Its influence is always gonna live on.

It gets the views but 2 Smash games is a bit too much and Smash 4 still gets views nearly as good as Melee. There needs to be more space for other things. I do expect MKX to be replaced by Injustice 2 next year which would suck if it happens. Also I hope Marvel takes a hike too.

Ceallach

It gets the views but 2 Smash games is a bit too much and Smash 4 still gets views nearly as good as Melee. There needs to be more space for other things. I do expect MKX to be replaced by Injustice 2 next year which would suck if it happens. Also I hope Marvel takes a hike too.
The Mk games are so damn boring and just not on the level of real fighters. I expect Marvel to be gone unless 4 is announced. Also next year KoF XIV should be in.

Vazra

The Mk games are so damn boring and just not on the level of real fighters. I expect Marvel to be gone unless 4 is announced. Also next year KoF XIV should be in.

I liked what I saw of KOFXIV this year on the AtlusUSA stream. The game looks damn good. As for MK the matches was pretty fun this year but its not always like that tbh.

I've decided to try to remake Fallout Shelter in GameMaker Studio.

Remember to make it as buggy as Bethesda games tho

Ceallach

I liked what I saw of KOFXIV this year on the AtlusUSA stream. The game looks damn good. As for MK the matches was pretty fun this year but its not always like that tbh.
MK is for simpletons who want gore and a paper think system.

Mk is for casual gaming with your buddies + the awesome single player modes and is very enjoyable in those capacities unlike snore fighter 4 and mahvel vs crap.

Vazra

SFIV was terrible for me coming from SF3. Thankfully SFV gave me the gameplay I wanted. As for Marvel the game has always been an unbalanced mess but Marvel Vs Capcom 3 doesnt have the pull MvsC2 had and also all my characters not being in it killed part of the fun.

Jobbs

Banned
Mk is for casual gaming with your buddies + the awesome single player modes and is very enjoyable in those capacities unlike snore fighter 4 and mahvel vs crap.

Mortal Kombat us trash. And it is ugly as fuck.

I don't know enough about fighting games to have an opinion (Smash is the only one I've played a ton of) but I like the shots being fired

I like how pretty Blazblue is though and I wish SF5 or MK or anything else looked 1/10 as good

Vazra

Mortal Kombat us trash. And it is ugly as fuck.

Injustice is worse IMO. Also they butchered Wonder Woman.
4ffc5fae3a0158c134e26c445f62f898.jpg

I don't know enough about fighting games to have an opinion (Smash is the only one I've played a ton of) but I like the shots being fired

I like how pretty Blazblue is though and I wish SF5 or MK or anything else looked 1/10 as good
I like BB visuals but the first game didnt do much for me to follow the other ones. I do have a soft for Under Night In-Birth Exe Late. (Available on Steam)
hilda-uniel-animation.gif

FUME5

Fucking Chads.

Also things are getting steamy in text with the dude from last night. And the one from last week. Mannn.

Last night's guy has a bangin body. As in idk why he'd be into me level of bangin.

Ok for reference I'm gonna call last nights dude not fume5 and last week's not Jobbs. Damn common names.

Hah, lawyer girl had your first name!

Vazra

Since we talking about fighters. RIP Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter you're missed.

Also Power Stone, Rival Schools and Bloody Roar I miss you guys a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom