• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Im at this point where I just want someone to cuddle me until I fall asleep -_-
#neversleepingagain

Awwww trabbles.

j33P88S.gif

I love how the little dude at the bottom left is like "fuck it, cuddle yourself".

I spent most of the day trying to figure out this Assembly Language project. Hard part's done so I'm gonna go take a walk and catch some Pokemon

Projects like those were fundamental to how I understand programming and computers. Of all the classes that ended up being the most useful to me.

zeemumu

PUSH THROUGH. YOU CAN DO IT.

I've read two books in the past four days or so. I'm trying to catch up on my reading.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was bullshit. Mina Harker was nowhere near that cool and she wasn't a vampire or a scientist. She got bitten but isn't anywhere near turning. Also vampires have a lot of powers that we never see them use in other movies, like turning into mist.

zeemumu

What about those Batman comics? :mad:

I actually got a Batman/Superman comic with a holographic cover during free comic book day. I think it's part of the new series. All I found out about it is that Batman did something so horrible that Superman broke into the Batcave, destroyed it, and beat Batman to near death. Bruce can't even move without the aid of a super back brace that's connected to some armor that may or may not kill him with continued use.

zeemumu

I've been out of the present Marvel Universe for too long. When did MJ start working for Tony?! How is Logan both alive now and an old man (oh, alternate universe)

Misha

Banned
I've been out of the present Marvel Universe for too long. When did MJ start working for Tony?! How is Logan both alive now and an old man (oh, alternate universe)

I want to say mj was dead and came back to life but forgot Peter or something like that.

I just read a few comics after superior and mj was dating some fireman or something and peter wanted to avoid her

zeemumu

I want to say mj was dead and came back to life but forgot Peter or something like that.

I just read a few comics after superior and mj was dating some fireman or something and peter wanted to avoid her

Dead and came back to life sounds like some clone saga shit. Or Spidey's arc in the last Civil War. I kinda want to know what this Civil War arc has to do with Miles because it's implied that Ulysses' visions helped stop Black Cat from assassinating him.

Misha

Banned
Spider verse gave me Spider Gwen so it gets a pass from me. I never did read that Super Spider-Man Spiderverse story even though I read the rest of the Superior arc. I should get around to that.

I started both spidergwen and silk cause their designs looked cool but silk's writing was poop and spider Gwen didn't have much on marvel unlimited at the time

zeemumu

I started both spidergwen and silk cause their designs looked cool but silk's writing was poop and spider Gwen didn't have much on marvel unlimited at the time

I like both of their designs more than Spider-Woman. I want to see 616 Peter and Spider Gwen hang out more often since she lost her Peter due to incompetence and he lost his Gwen due to incompetence.

Not gonna lie, this Taylor Swift thread is entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom