• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

HI BABY

Alive from what?

giphy.gif

MTG all weekend. Haven't been in the thread.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

This might not look great as a whole when it comes to proportions and all, but I hope it'll have a nice effect when you walk up the tree and the statue carvings come into view. Does this somewhat look like a tree?

zeemumu

This might not look great as a whole when it comes to proportions and all, but I hope it'll have a nice effect when you walk up the tree and the statue carvings come into view. Does this somewhat look like a tree?

Dude this is amazing! Reminds me of a cross between the tree houses in Darnassus and Tomba! for some reason. What's it for?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Dude this is amazing! Reminds me of a cross between the tree houses in Darnassus and Tomba! for some reason. What's it for?
Some point'n'click I'm working on. Although "working" is as of yet vastly exaggerated, I'm just drawing stuff and figuring out the world for now.

zeemumu

First you guys make me want to go dress shopping now you make me want to design video games.

You should give it a shot.

I've missed the last two programmer meetings for this platformer I was helping with for my club :/. IRL meetings were easier to keep track of than Skype ones.

Jobbs

Banned
Probably will once I finish school!

You should make a fashion game like Style Savvy but with different body types.

I did the art for a dress up web browser game once for $$$ a few years ago hahaha it was basically just the type of shit you'd imagine

I don't remember where to find it :(

Jobbs

Banned
Lunch wirh grandparents. Then veggie burger dinner with my bestie ���� pokemon down again ��

gurl I've got a pokestop in my house bring ya friend gurrrl

bYQNnhd.png

jk I don't :(

I do keep finding tons of pokemon at the corner of the block just a couple min away from my front door, though. That's where I found Snorlax. It's a magic spot.

Wmt2eBW.png

So...Stranger Things. It's a thing. Kind of a slow burn but it's still interesting and I like how it's an amalgamation of different aspects of 80s cinema I like.

gurl I've got a pokestop in my house bring ya friend gurrrl

bYQNnhd.png

jk I don't :(

I do keep finding tons of pokemon at the corner of the block just a couple min away from my front door, though. That's where I found Snorlax. It's a magic spot.

Wmt2eBW.png

so jelly :( I don't have a snorlax

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
So the Barracks have a pokestop at the smokers gazebo and a gym at the office, that gym has fucking all 8000+ cp pokemon. Fucking barracks rats

Jobbs

Banned
buuuutt I caught a Mauzi while taking Mausi out for a walk :eek: (Meowth in English) 😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

Mauzi 😻😻😻

I still don't have Mauzi.

The game went back up, but I'm already laying on the couch again, so I guess I'll use an incense and let them come to me 😈

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wake me up when this thread stops being a Pokemon circle jerk ��❤️��

Patcher gave the way 4 months before its death. See you in November I guess breh. I dont care about the app much and if you dont like the conversation you could try switching it with something else tbh.

Jobbs

Banned
It's like chill... When people talk about MTG I just kinda let them do their thing even though I don't play MTG or understand it

A psyduck showed up on my radar jdsglksjhglkfdshgjlkfdsjhfdhjkfds

I might have to get up and go outside 😽

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It's like chill... When people talk about MTG I just kinda let them do their thing even though I don't play MTG or understand it

Run bitch run!

do it for both of us
105px-Mauzi_Traumwelt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom