• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Two thumbs up.

9b62ccff9d1c402306c4bbc8787a9ee7.jpg

zeemumu

I spent most of the day trying to figure out this Assembly Language project. Hard part's done so I'm gonna go take a walk and catch some Pokemon

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Nah, I like MK. The last two have really improved and become actual fighters outside of just a gore show. It has just as much of a right to be the fighting game community as anything else.
They are still trash. Just trash inside a febreeze scented bag.

Pau

Group projects are so great. Especially when that one person who never did anything texts you and is like: "Oh, I couldn't figure it out can you do it?" Look, you don't need to text me. I've been assuming you couldn't figure out or arse yourself to do anything for the past two months. No need to give me updates about it now.

Jobbs

Banned
I think Diamonds is still one of my favorite big chart topping pop songs

Group projects are so great. Especially when that one person who never did anything texts you and is like: "Oh, I couldn't figure it out can you do it?" Look, you don't need to text me. I've been assuming you couldn't figure out or arse yourself to do anything for the past two months. No need to give me updates about it now.

I'd want you in my group precisely for this reason

Our computing capstone project was 8 people, and we formed a team illuminati that made all the real decisions. We triaged all of the non critical tasks to the useless people, then redid half of those tasks ourselves when they sucked before submission anyway.

Groupwork, aw yiss.

Pau

Our computing capstone project was 8 people, and we formed a team illuminati that made all the real decisions. We triaged all of the non critical tasks to the useless people, then redid half of those tasks ourselves when they sucked before submission anyway.

Groupwork, aw yiss.
Thank god my computer science minor capstone was just me. l

What gets me is that we're getting paid $4000 for this program on top of being able to put it on our CVs. And it was a super hard program to get into and like why are you here taking up a spot when you aren't going to actually do shit.

Jobbs

Banned
All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more

Bring me to life

Thank god my computer science minor capstone was just me. l

What gets me is that we're getting paid $4000 for this program on top of being able to put it on our CVs. And it was a super hard program to get into and like why are you here taking up a spot when you aren't going to actually do shit.

You get paid 4 grand for your project? Damn son. We were just free labour for the fire department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom