• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
sddJW4p.gif

https://youtu.be/B6bFGGwZcko?t=19s

Hands should be smaller, really.

Misha

Banned
I like both of their designs more than Spider-Woman. I want to see 616 Peter and Spider Gwen hang out more often since she lost her Peter due to incompetence and he lost his Gwen due to incompetence.

Not gonna lie, this Taylor Swift thread is entertaining.

How about gwenpool?

Misha

Banned
The Pool's are fun but I don't follow them that closely. Not big on the fanbase due to overexposure at cons.

Her premise is actually pretty cool after seeming a bit shallow.

She's from our universe but she got pressed into service by MODOK after getting lucky and killing his best henchman. She has no skills other than being aware she's in a comic (and therefore wont lose cause she's the main character) and knowing about everything in comics prior to her going to that universe

zeemumu

Her premise is actually pretty cool after seeming a bit shallow.

She's from our universe but she got pressed into service by MODOK after getting lucky and killing his best henchman. She has no skills other than being aware she's in a comic (and therefore wont lose cause she's the main character) and knowing about everything in comics prior to her going to that universe

Have you ever read Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe? That was one that I found pretty interesting because I wanted to see how he managed to pull it off. The Wolverine Family get it pretty hard.

The 4th wall awareness superpower just turns you into a psychopath because you're aware that your actions don't matter due to everyone being fictional.

Misha

Banned
Have you ever read Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe? That was one that I found pretty interesting because I wanted to see how he managed to pull it off. The Wolverine Family get it pretty hard.

No. I'm not all that interested in reading deadpool tbh

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate Deadpool. Immature and unfunny tryhard edgelord lame costumed loser

Jobbs

Banned
"Tryhard" and "edgelord" make me discount the sayer's opinion instantly

Deadpool was one of the most entertaining comic book movies ever

zeemumu

I hate Deadpool. Immature and unfunny tryhard edgelord lame costumed loser

He varies between writers. I think that he was a lot more subdued when he was starting out

Also I don't think that's the proper use of edgelord.

My first introduction to him was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I picked him because I mistakenly thought he was Spider-Man with a new costume and guns.

Xiao Hu

"Tryhard" and "edgelord" make me discount the sayer's opinion instantly

Deadpool was one of the most entertaining comic book movies ever

Watched it yesterday on the plane. Was really funny and I adored that it wasn't the usual lame Marvel comic movie.

zeemumu

Someone else understands

The Ironman Avengers etc crap is just so freaking boring

Liking the Deadpool movie isn't an unpopular opinion. It was cool to have some comedy and I'm hoping that they manage to pour the same amount of charm into the next one. But there was so much Deadpool before the movie was even in production. Every single con had one Deadpool per square foot. It's easy to get overloaded on Deadpool.

Deadpool reminded me of The Wolverine but with humor.

He pretty much is. Both are part of the Weapon X program.

Misha

Banned
Liking the Deadpool movie isn't an unpopular opinion. It was cool to have some comedy and I'm hoping that they manage to pour the same amount of charm into the next one. But there was so much Deadpool before the movie was even in production. Every single con had one Deadpool per square foot. It's easy to get overloaded on Deadpool.

He pretty much is. Both are part of the Weapon X program.

I was talking about the movies. Really liked The Wolverine

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
NotJobbs is ramping things up to 11. Oh boy.

Notfume5 is sending me bird pics.

I may have gotten dick pics from both last night 😰

The 8% RT score.

The Nicholas Sparks influence.

tumblr_inline_oahh79NpYo1qcm4iq_540.jpg

@ the ending:

Me: wait are you serious
Bae: ...
Me: this isn't real tell me that didn't just happen
Bae: yeah it just happened
Me: what the hell is this movie
Bae: em are you okay
Me: I mean I don't feel like I have a soul anymore but yeah I'm good

it was probably the stupidest ending I've seen in a while, but I tried not to be too cynical for her sake

Some new dude on twitter literally just replied to me with "Yes, Ghostbusters is a movie with female leads, but he could have meant SJWs for ANYTHING".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom