• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

ruqNGy2.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I spent the better part of my weekend walking around butt naked, eating lasagna and getting sated.

Monday morning is being pretty brutal so far.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mondays are dreadful. It's such a cliche, but I am the walking embodiment of Bad Mondays. I don't do mornings for starters; I'm a night owl, most creative and mentally active as the day goes on. By default I am incoherent and barely conscious for morning activity, irrespective of length or quality of sleep prior. In addition to this, I love my weekends. I love my me time, and my them and me time. Work, despite my awesome colleague, and strong client report, does not constitute as either of these things.

Monday morning is the worst. The worst. Worsened by our calendar being routinely busier than most of the week. I can barely remembered what happened this morning, only that I did not like it.

Also our company is up for sale so fuck it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mondays are dreadful. It's such a cliche, but I am the walking embodiment of Bad Mondays. I don't do mornings for starters; I'm a night owl, most creative and mentally active as the day goes on. By default I am incoherent and barely conscious for morning activity, irrespective of length or quality of sleep prior. In addition to this, I love my weekends. I love my me time, and my them and me time. Work, despite my awesome colleague, and strong client report, does not constitute as either of these things.

Monday morning is the worst. The worst. Worsened by our calendar being routinely busier than most of the week. I can barely remembered what happened this morning, only that I did not like it.
I feel this post completely. It is like you are speaking my innermost feelings.

would you rather be Chrono or Sonic?

i just asked a team of rocket league enemies and they said "Wow!"
Crono because he is a human and I am a human.

I started reading Berserk again. Such a violent and dark series.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just got to the tonal shift to high fantasy and it feels like I'm reading a super dark JRPG storyline. The story shifts gears from historical fantasy to dark fantasy to high fantasy but manages to stay extremely consistent in atmosphere throughout, which is pretty cool.

It is a little too dark at times, and some of the monster designs/weird hellscapes that Miura draws are really unsettling. Makes it a bit hard to read sometimes, even. But it has such a unique oppressive feel to it. It's unlike anything else I've ever read.

Some days are such a high that it's so weird to come crashing back down to reality. My brother's fiance loved the party. Now she's good and ready to get married. Only five days away, it's so insane.

God I wish today didn't have to end. And that I didn't have to go into work early tomorrow haha. and that I didn't have this splitting headache

shoutouts to my salon artist for getting my hair really fucking bright blue. it's like cotton candy

I need some sleep

Jobbs

Banned
Some days are such a high that it's so weird to come crashing back down to reality. My brother's fiance loved the party. Now she's good and ready to get married. Only five days away, it's so insane.

God I wish today didn't have to end. And that I didn't have to go into work early tomorrow haha. and that I didn't have this splitting headache

shoutouts to my salon artist for getting my hair really fucking bright blue. it's like cotton candy

I need some sleep

yoooo the blue is lit

glad you had fun

---

going rrunnnning

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The Chronicles of Riddick: The Furyan, the Eyeshine, and the Wardrobe

God, I love watching GGers self-implode.

"We shouldn't judge people."
"He just used the word SJW and female propaganda. Of course we can."
"We don't know what he meant."
"People don't write prejudice comments without knowing their meaning."
"Of course they do, this is Twitter."

Chuckie

I need some sleep

You have Elven ears!

(Well you don't...but it looks like that on the photo :p)

Jobbs

Banned
Man it started storming on me... I had the headphones in and didn't realize how violent it was until it was pretty violent. Tree branch just missed me

That's dangerous

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning everyone. Got woke up super early to help give someone a ride when she blew a tire. I wanna go back to bed

I need some sleep
why are you so preeteeh
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom