• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
You know it's pretty ironic that people complaining about literally have issues with a non-literal usage of the word and claim that it's misuse when it's just overuse of using it ironically.

Tho is it still ironic if the ironic use is now a literal use with it now being a dictionary definition?

Misha

Banned
Some days are such a high that it's so weird to come crashing back down to reality. My brother's fiance loved the party. Now she's good and ready to get married. Only five days away, it's so insane.

God I wish today didn't have to end. And that I didn't have to go into work early tomorrow haha. and that I didn't have this splitting headache

shoutouts to my salon artist for getting my hair really fucking bright blue. it's like cotton candy

I need some sleep
Did I miss the conclusion to your future sister in laws parents complaining about your hair?

Can't see the pic on mobile unfortunately tho

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
notjobbs is an artist and he's more sensitive

good luck with your lunkhead

He actually is lol. He's a musician if you remember.

NotFume5 is a sweetheart. No lunkheadedness. He's also high off his tits right now. It's hilarious.

Jobbs

Banned
Did I miss the conclusion to your future sister in laws parents complaining about your hair?

Can't see the pic on mobile unfortunately tho

she said they resolved it and her hair will be blue at the wedding

Got Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition installed now.

Ready to get bodied.

prettiest game maybe ever

He actually is lol. He's a musician if you remember.

NotFume5 is a sweetheart. No lunkheadedness. He's also high off his tits right now. It's hilarious.

I smell fuckboy all over him!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What engine are you using jobbs?

Let's just forget
Everything said
And everything we did
Best friends and better halves

tumblr_n6pk7xsMzt1su5x1io1_500.gif

tumblr_n6pk7xsMzt1su5x1io3_500.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bean dip and wine at 8 AM because I CAN

Numb

Some days are such a high that it's so weird to come crashing back down to reality. My brother's fiance loved the party. Now she's good and ready to get married. Only five days away, it's so insane.

God I wish today didn't have to end. And that I didn't have to go into work early tomorrow haha. and that I didn't have this splitting headache

shoutouts to my salon artist for getting my hair really fucking bright blue. it's like cotton candy

I need some sleep

introduce u-
My brother's fiance

never mind

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
does he put little outfits maybe a little hat and tiny fake moustache on his penis to make it cute like a small penis cowboy

Numb

Female evo competitor was molested by a male competitor... Who was reportedly drunk... Person(s) in the neogaf thread apologizing for the behavior because "if you've never done something dumb while drunk cast the first stone"...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah but no. I'm sorry, alchohol can't, won't, and hasn't turned me into a rapist. Never.

completely avoid those kinds of threads cos people will find some way to defend the trash
And even victim blame sometimes

EatChildren

Stencyl wouldn't work for what I'm doing anyway, so you're safe for now. When you're famous you won't be safe from the Australian Ghost Song.

Went to sell my 980 Ti. Took some snaps. Browsing through the shots found pictures of my dog. Now I'm sad.

Jobbs

Banned
My god, so many people on this site are fucking trash.

There are so many trash people in that thread I can't even keep up. Some people don't think he should be banned for it. Huh?

Molesting someone is a really really serious crime and no, sorry, it's not one that we all commit at one point or another. It takes a special kind of piece of shit to do this. You can't just "my bad, sry" your way out of it.

Misha

Banned
And the alcohol argument is really fucking weak.

If being drunk somehow makes you more likely to sexually assault someone, then you were a sexual predator already. The alcohol didn't magically make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom