• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Pour glue on their fingers and have them wait for it to dry and then peel it off imo

That's in my short list.

My self-insert in Moon Magnate has highly visible elven ears. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

somehow I missed this. I don't have a self insert in my game, but my Lili insert doesn't have her ears showing. I shoulda shown the ears. Ah well. I didn't think of it.

Lili insert is also an asshole to little blue, hahaha

somehow I missed this. I don't have a self insert in my game, but my Lili insert doesn't have her ears showing. I shoulda shown the ears. Ah well. I didn't think of it.

Lili insert is also an asshole to little blue, hahaha
haha that's amazing

How is Cedar Point these days? I haven't been since I was eight. Maybe the girls will like that.

Jobbs

Banned
haha that's amazing

How is Cedar Point these days? I haven't been since I was eight. Maybe the girls will like that.

She berates LB for interfering with her experiment whenever she stands too near. (you have a voice actress!). That's about all she does. It's funny.

Re Cedar Point I haven't been there in a few years. It feels fairly timeless in that whenever I go it seems like the same exact place. It's a 2.5 hour drive though.

Jobbs

Banned
buy them ice cream and glittery unicorn necklaces *o*

hmmmm

il_570xN.342504120.jpg

like that?

That two player mode in Sonic 2 that no one seems to talk about.

I don't subject people I like to terrible games

jb1234

Discourse with geeky guy doesn't seem to be going well. The first night he contacted me, he expressed a wish to meet up. Not feeling particularly well at the moment (fibro flare, yay), I sorta dodged the question. Yesterday, worrying that was making me sound coy (and to be frank, too Seattleish), I sent him a message four hours after my last one (he hadn't replied in between) apologizing if I came off that way, saying I would enjoy meeting up and if he had anything in mind. He replied, saying he was at work so he couldn't reply.

Haven't heard from him since and now I'm worried that I turned him off. I don't *think* I behaved too needy but who knows? GOD, I AM SO INSECURE.

FloatOn

I just let my dog "kill me"

Which in all actuality is me wrestling with him and then pretending to play dead. That in turn results in a tongue bath on my face.

Dogs are cool

jb1234

Booze is really the only thing that makes my life living at this point. I keep having the same conversation over and over again with my mom. Can't take it anymore, mom. It hurts too bad. Will you be okay if I'm gone? No, she clearly won't be but she puts on a brave face, she knows how bad it is. Everyone says the same things but they don't know. How could they? Booze, video games and despair. What a life.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Booze is really the only thing that makes my life living at this point. I keep having the same conversation over and over again with my mom. Can't take it anymore, mom. It hurts too bad. Will you be okay if I'm gone? No, she clearly won't be but she puts on a brave face, she knows how bad it is. Everyone says the same things but they don't know. How could they? Booze, video games and despair. What a life.
Me too

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That would be so much fun!

It needs to happen one day

I thought you were becoming a priest
And? Priests can still drink alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom