• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
And that's the kind of thing I was expecting :/

Where do these people come from... From what seed does it grow :: thin red line monologue ::

I'm surprised the guy left the room with his teeth intact. I'm not trying to act alpha or be a tough guy, and I'm in no way a violent person, but if someone did that to a friend or family member of mine I'd kick their mother fucking ass and gladly

Nerdkiller

Membeur
You won't find out about here, but I will tell you this.

The moon. It comes crashing into earth. And what do you do then?
I'd hope for the moon to tell me to show me what I've got. That's what.

Also, Mr. Poopybutthole said something along the lines of about a year and a half at the end of the last series, but I heard that they've actually bumped it up since then.

Misha

Banned
Where do these people come from... From what seed does it grow :: thin red line monologue ::

I'm surprised the guy left the room with his teeth intact. I'm not trying to act alpha or be a tough guy, and I'm in no way a violent person, but if someone did that to a friend or family member of mine I'd kick their mother fucking ass and gladly
If you have the conversation with people Irl you'd be surprised how many say "yeah that was bad but..."
It's so weird how people are tough on much more pointless crimes but for rape and such want to want till "more information comes out" or see the perpetrator as a victim themselves

zeemumu

I'm a little lost as far as the FNAF story goes.

So they have the pizza place, then purple guy murders some kids and stuffs them into the animatronics, so the animatronics go haywire and start acting crazy, then the ghosts of the kids haunt purple guy until he tries to hide in Springtrap, which accidentally activates and kills him. Then they try to replace the old animatronics with new ones which are also crazy, then some kid gets part of his head bitten off and starts having horrible nightmares because his brother and his brother's friends keep trying to scare him, and they get rid of the new ones and repair the old ones, then phone guy gets murdered the week before new guy comes in to take over, then the chain gets closed down and bought by a guy who wants to turn it into a horror attraction, and he ends up finding Springtrap with Purple Man's body still inside. But why were the other animatronics haunted? Could the ghosts control multiple suits at the same time
?

Misha

Banned
I'm a little lost as far as the FNAF story goes.

So they have the pizza place, then purple guy murders some kids and stuffs them into the animatronics, so the animatronics go haywire and start acting crazy, then the ghosts of the kids haunt purple guy until he tries to hide in Springtrap, which accidentally activates and kills him. Then they try to replace the old animatronics with new ones which are also crazy, then some kid gets part of his head bitten off and starts having horrible nightmares because his brother and his brother's friends keep trying to scare him, and they get rid of the new ones and repair the old ones, then phone guy gets murdered the week before new guy comes in to take over, then the chain gets closed down and bought by a guy who wants to turn it into a horror attraction, and he ends up finding Springtrap with Purple Man's body still inside. But why were the other animatronics haunted? Could the ghosts control multiple suits at the same time
?
I like the story in slender better tbh

FloatOn

I was going to make a thread about this but I think I'd much rather talk it over with you friends. At the risk of potentially offending anyone... do you think there should be/is an age limitation on hobbies/activities/media?

a few examples...

is it okay for adults past say the age of 30 going trick r' treating?

is okay for adults to watch and enjoy cartoons intended for teens and younger?

conversely:

is it okay for children to watch movies with extremely adult themes (war for instance)?

is it okay for children to listen to music with adult themes (sexual relationships for instance)?

from what I've seen people are very quick to limit what children are exposed to but are more okay with adults participating in child-like behavior. I wonder why that is. Perhaps there is some kind of instinct to hang on to our youth?

I'm not trying to be critical here so please don't misunderstand this.

I was going to make a thread about this but I think I'd much rather talk it over with you friends. At the risk of potentially offending anyone... do you think there should be/is an age limitation on hobbies/activities/media?

a few examples...

is it okay for adults past say the age of 30 going trick r' treating?

is okay for adults to watch and enjoy cartoons intended for teens and younger?

conversely:

is it okay for children to watch movies with extremely adult themes (war for instance)?

is it okay for children to listen to music with adult themes (sexual relationships for instance)?

from what I've seen people are very quick to limit what children are exposed to but are more okay with adults participating in child-like behavior. I wonder why that is. Perhaps there is some kind of instinct to hang on to our youth?

I'm not trying to be critical here so please don't misunderstand this.

Well, that is more the US that is being super protective of children. It seems like less of an issue in Europe.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn that new Evo story. Glad he got banned from fucking everything. Asshole.

found this on some tinder guy's instagram. dude in the middle seemed familar
img_14295fpyt.png

found this on some tinder guy's instagram. dude in the middle seemed familar
img_14295fpyt.png

omg that's my favorite :D

why are you so preeteeh
giphy.gif

because I only post the more flattering pictures :X
Here's me looking stupid on the ferry

do you really feel the need to cover your ears? they look just fine to me
Yeah. I dunno. There's like one thing I'm self-conscious about and it's that. I don't know why.

My self-insert in Moon Magnate has highly visible elven ears. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did I miss the conclusion to your future sister in laws parents complaining about your hair?

Oh, yeah. I showed them pictures of me in weddings last summer with blue hair so they cooled their jets. Although, to be fair, the pictures I showed them featured a much quieter navy blue color, not this bright cyan.

No. The only exception I endorse is hiding things from kids before they can hope to understand it. For example, probably the only example, young children are neurologically incapable of separating truth from fiction, so I would hide any upsetting fictions from them until they're mentally able to understand it's not true. Beyond that, I don't think any blanket terms should apply.

look at all the jewelry. classic jobbs.

and you still look beautiful. it's not fair ♥

Agreed. Lili is gorgeous. <3

aww, thanks &#9829;

#teamLili

Justin must be some sort of Ryan Gosling to keep up

No, he's more in the neighborhood of Dave Franco and Grant Gustin.

Time to make that annual trip to Sephora for a gift card.

As far as gift cards go, that's not a bad choice. Good on you! :)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Just bought Journey and Okami for the PS3 on that PSN sale...
Probably won't touch them for a while... :|
Honestly, if you can get ahold of it, I think the Wii version is the definitive version of Okami. Yeah, it's lower res but the waving controls work so damn well and really enhance the experience.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Lili or Lea...I can only go with one.

Honestly, if you can get ahold of it, I think the Wii version is the definitive version of Okami. Yeah, it's lower res but the waving controls work so damn well and really enhance the experience.
Nope. PS3 version is the best.

Jobbs

Banned
i don't think he was German but still :'D

I actually woke up with a pretty bad tummy ache and my head feeling weird, I think you did get me sick somehow

I also woke up and found my niece in the living room and I didn't even know she was coming or how she got here

FloatOn

I actually woke up with a pretty bad tummy ache and my head feeling weird, I think you did get me sick somehow

I also woke up and found my niece in the living room and I didn't even know she was coming or how she got here

your niece is nightcrawler

I knew we shouldn't have messaged that much :I sry

oh she just came there by herself? :eek:

Jobbs

Banned
I knew we shouldn't have messaged that much :I sry

oh she just came there by herself? :eek:

nah someone brought her here, which is weird because usually I'm told ahead of time. She's being a little vague about why she's here. It's a little unusual (of course she's always welcome though)

guess she'll be meeting erica

Jobbs

Banned
I was showing my niece my pokemon and the buffalo shaped one finally appeared just in the corner of my range then vanished so we ran out the door and chased it down the road haha

Didn't find it &#128549;

MutFox

Banned

I was thinking about the Wii version, cause doing the brush strokes with gestures sounded cool.
Though I looked online, and users were saying Okami HD was the definitive version.
Some said they have gestures in this version, but I'm not sure about that.

Sale ended at noon, so I had to buy... :p

zeemumu

So these are popping up at Disneyland on Friday

cbker341.jpg

Last time they did this was with the Hitchhiking Ghosts and Hatbox and those things sold out immediately and haven't restocked in half a year. Hopefully I can get one of these before the same thing happens again, and then trade it for a Hitchhiking Ghost one at the collectible shop.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Nope. Wii version is the best.
That version is visually inaccurate from the PS2 version, whereas the PS3 version not only has it in higher resolution with the motion support from the Wii version, but also got higher resolution textures from HexaDrive. Trust me. I imported the disc version from Asia.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That version is visually inaccurate from the PS2 version, whereas the PS3 version not only has it in higher resolution with the motion support from the Wii version, but also got higher resolution textures from HexaDrive. Trust me. I imported the disc version from Asia.
But does it have an IGN watermark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom