• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
13718772_1072596316166566_8754670637449375014_n.jpg

How accurate is this fam?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Mid 90s era Sega is so fucking good. VF, Daytona, Sega rally, nights, last bronx, virtual on, it's fucking criminal the Saturn ate shit in the west.

FUME5

I know I was just playing along cause I know I'm fancy as fuck

Seriously though Blotting Papers are a lifesaver in the summer.

Let's just say I won't judge you for judging Windham.

It's demonstrably false unless you interpret some meaning from it that isn't immediately obvious.

Seriously though, while I could perhaps do with them, I'd never use them. #outmodednotionofmasculinity

Mid 90s era Sega is so fucking good. VF, Daytona, Sega rally, nights, last bronx, virtual on, it's fucking criminal the Saturn ate shit in the west.

You going to go hard in that vocal fry thread or what? I've been humming the jaws theme for a few minutes now.

marrec

Banned
It's a shame cause I went from the Genesis to the SNES and only experienced the Saturn tangentially :(

Luckily I was all in on the Dreamcast and Dreamcast 2 so I got Sega at their peak (imo)

FUME5

It's a shame cause I went from the Genesis to the SNES and only experienced the Saturn tangentially :(

Luckily I was all in on the Dreamcast and Dreamcast 2 so I got Sega at their peak (imo)

Man I wish I'd kept my OG Xbox.

My cousin sold my Dreamcast for drug money, but the rest of my old consoles I sold to upgrade to the new gen. It's only been the PS3 / Xbox360 gen and on that I've been able to keep shit.

marrec

Banned
Man I wish I'd kept my OG Xbox.

My cousin sold my Dreamcast for drug money, but the rest of my old consoles I sold to upgrade to the new gen. It's only been the PS3 / Xbox360 gen and on that I've been able to keep shit.

My ex sold my OG Xbox but I still have all the games.

I need to get me another OG so I can play Fuzion Frenzy with dates

Vazra

I think I only liked like 3 minigames from Fuzion Frenzy. The Ball game knocking each other from the platform, the jump or crouch one going up a hill and the soccer ish game.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Awww, man, what I'd give to see blue skies era Sega again. Hell, I would have loved to have seen what Sega could do with the Dreamcast if they kept it around for an entire generation. Probably utilise a dual phone/broadband adaptor for the default console instead of having to purchase a broadband only one for what few games it was made for at the time. That, and probably a new controller with dual analogue support and DVD video playback for a future revision of the console (splitting the base by having it also play games would be stupid).

FUME5

I'm literally aging shenmue 2 on my Xbox rn

Own it because it's bc on the 360....but the disc tray is fucked so no playing it. Finished them both back in the days, will be interesting to see how 3 turns out.

Waiting until 360's get a little cheaper before I replace it, still ~$98 for a refurb here but I see Gamestop in the states dropped the price recently so hoping that EB follow suit over here.

Look at this fancy boy.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Every client bar one showed up this morning. Unprecedented attendance. Which is....good...but workload is factored around assumed non-attenders. First breather I've had today.

At least the afternoon looks pleasant.

zeemumu

Neither of them will help you run vertically up trees.

I'm watching Kung Fu Panda 3 and the whole main thing is all about Chi manipulation to stop J. Jonah Jameson Shang Tsung from stealing everyone's souls. I was trying to remember how Chi is supposed to work.

FUME5

I'm watching Kung Fu Panda 3 and the whole main thing is all about Chi manipulation to stop J. Jonah Jameson Shang Tsung from stealing everyone's souls. I was trying to remember how Chi is supposed to work.

As a young man I studied (proper, not some belt factory shit) kung fu, tai chi and chi kung, with chi here meaning air or breathing and how that can be translated into 'energy' or 'power' or many other nebulous terms.

If you train something diligently you'll get better at it, with certain forms of training offering different benefits.

Don't buy into all the mysticism shit beyond some basic 'mind over matter' principles, there's always been snake oil salesmen.

Gimme a minute, I'll find the video of the 'kiyai master' getting his bullshitting arse beat.

zeemumu

As a young man I studied (proper, not some belt factory shit) kung fu, tai chi and chi kung, with chi here meaning air or breathing and how that can be translated into 'energy' or 'power' or many other nebulous terms.

If you train something diligently you'll get better at it, with certain forms of training offering different benefits.

Don't buy into all the mysticism shit beyond some basic 'mind over matter' principles, there's always been snake oil salesmen.

Gimme a minute, I'll find the video of the 'kiyai master' getting his bullshitting arse beat.

No need

dralla

My mom bought me a Genesis growing up. I have never forgiven her for not getting me an SNES. The Genesis was ass compared to the SNES. And the Saturn was ass compared to PlayStation. The Saturn deserved to flop. Come at me, bro

Jobbs

Banned
apparently my niece is staying over. I can't even reach her mom and I'm not totally sure why she's here to begin with (though again I'm always glad to have her!). this is kinda odd. hope everything's okay

My mom bought me a Genesis growing up. I have never forgiven her for not getting me an SNES. The Genesis was ass compared to the SNES. And the Saturn was ass compared to PlayStation. The Saturn deserved to flop. Come at me, bro

SNES was my life but N64 shit the bed in a big way

zeemumu

These movies are visually stunning and it never fails to amaze me how they keep getting these voice acting talents for such minor parts. Jean Claude Van Damme apparently voiced Master Croc in this one too and he only had one line.

Vazra

Never bothered to ignore anyone.

When I've had people tell me that I have a mental disease because Im overweight and wishes me well and to find a way to lose weight to get better its an easy way to get on my ignore list

I've never ignored anyone on here, but I've been really tempted a few times.

Mainly willfully ignorant, disingenuous asshats that always crop up in any thread related to racism.

Jobbs

Banned
The distortion kind of reminds me of a grindhouse movie.

which part? if you mean at the timestamp I linked, that's temporary and happens because hector is distorting everything around him (hector being the weird guy in the suit who stealths away). It's a combination of noise and color separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom