• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was more talking about the depressive stuff.

I thought Jesus fixed all that
lol. Believing in Jesus doesn't magically solve all of your human problems.

FUME5

Ah man, one of my good friends posted a "share if you support Sonia Kruger" meme to Facebook.

She's an Australian TV host / "personality" who said we should halt Muslim immigration on a live segment yesterday.

She later posted "we should be able to discuss these issues without instantly being labelled as racist"

Like how maybe people of a faith you don't follow should be able to live without instantly being labelled a potential terrorist?

It's too early to put up with small minded cuntery.

Ah man, one of my good friends posted a "share if you support Sonia Kruger" meme to Facebook.

She's an Australian TV host / "personality" who said we should halt Muslim immigration on a live segment yesterday.

She later posted "we should be able to discuss these issues without instantly being labelled as racist"

Like how maybe people of a faith you don't follow should be able to live without instantly being labelled a potential terrorist?

It's too early to put up with small minded cuntery.

Man, we white people have it so rough. We can't say racist things without immediately being labeled a racist.

It's so hard.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
d2198f61d9933d8a3eea1aa0d3200d08.jpg

FUME5

Yungcummies sounds like she has a whole lot going for her.

Honest question though how do you deal with drunk chicks hitting on you because one did to me and it was awkward as fuck

I'm usually drunk as well so if I found her attractive we got down to it.

Regret rate of about 20%

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
0.00014285714% percent of the world is drunk at any given moment, and they deserve love.

zeemumu

It's rumored you can control the Eeveelution if you name your Eevee after one of the Eevee brothers from the anime. I tried it once by naming an Eevee Pyro and it worked but that doesn't really confirm it 100%

I'm usually drunk as well so if I found her attractive we got down to it.

Regret rate of about 20%
I mean, she was kinda cute, but clearly not all there in the head.
I give blunt, straightforward answers to flirty questions until they go away.

"So, what are you doing after this?"

"Going home and going to sleep."
I probably should've done that tbh
I usually don't give drunk people attention unless I'm also drunk. At best, a slight glare of eye roll.
I was too polite to do this though.

I should probably explain the whole situation. I'm gonna edit this from my Twitter since I told the story there.

On Saturday, after EVO pools closed, there was a pool party that I got an invite to. When I got there, this chick sits next to me with no explanation. I don't think much of it, and she asks what my name is. I tell her, and she repeats it over and over in kind of a happy tone. I ask what her name is, and she looks me in the eye, dead serious, and says "I don't have a name." I smile and nod, because I figure she might be drunk or high or some shit, and I finally get a name from her. We get to some small talk, and she just says "tell me a story" and cuddles up to me. At this point I'm weirded out, since I have no experience dealing with clingy drunks, but I keep my cool and tell the story about how my family got robbed (I'll tell you guys that one on a different day if you haven't heard it already). After the story, she says "were they bad men?"

"Uh, yes they were"

"But all people are bad"

?????

After that she asks what kind of job I have, so I tell her I work for Nintendo.

"that's badass"

"I guess lol"

"Well, I mean you have to be in order to be working there"

....Finally after all of this, she scampers off somewhere else, and I'm left with more questions than answers. My friends are trying to give me props, meanwhile I'm questioning if I'm gonna need to change my name and shit. Then SHE COMES BACK LATER with a drink. I don't drink, but even if I did I wasn't touching that shit.

Her friends/handlers show up a few minutes later, and she runs up to them like a lost puppy. One of them says "you're drunk" and gives her a bottle of water. She treats the bottle like it's everything she ever wanted in life. By this time, the party is winding down and the struggle cover band has mercifully stopped playing, so the girl and her two friends finally leave. My friends come back, and I'm trying to explain what in the fuck just happened, and they're concerned about whether or not I got a number.
It's rumored you can control the Eeveelution if you name your Eevee after one of the Eevee brothers from the anime. I tried it once by naming an Eevee Pyro and it worked but that doesn't really confirm it 100%

I had it confirmed for me during EVO. It's legit.

Oh yeah, how'd you do? What game were you in for? I need to get better at fighting games so I can enter one day. seems like it'd be a lot of fun

Tripped at the finish line in Smash 4 pools. Lost in Winner's and Loser's finals. I also entered Pokken, but it was at 8am on Saturday, and I had just feasted at the Bacchanal, so I said "fuck it" and slept in.

zeemumu

Tripped at the finish line in Smash 4 pools. Lost in Winner's and Loser's finals. I also entered Pokken, but it was at 8am on Saturday, and I had just feasted at the Bacchanal, so I said "fuck it" and slept in.

First and only Smash Tournament I ever entered was a Brawl one that my local video game shop was having. This would have been back around Brawl's launch so I was...what, 13 or 14 at the time. Since then I've been casual when it comes to fighting games, but I can hold my own in Guilty Gear (I don't remember which one it was) and 3rd Strike pretty well without much practice.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
First and only Smash Tournament I ever entered was a Brawl one that my local video game shop was having. This would have been back around Brawl's launch so I was...what, 13 or 14 at the time. Since then I've been casual when it comes to fighting games, but I can hold my own in Guilty Gear (I don't remember which one it was) and 3rd Strike pretty well without much practice.
13 or 14. Jesus I feel old now.

FUME5

"A man's only as old as the woman he feels" (and vice versa thanks Groucho).

Since I'm not feeling anyone, I must be ageless.

FUME5

Sup fakers, back from Chicago, I think this week is a normal week yay.

I FEEL YOUNGER THAN EVER!

just kidding I'm olllld

Only cause my Wind Turbine climbing days left my knees and hips a wreck

A couple of carrot dogs will have you feeling rejuvenated.

marrec

Banned
A couple of carrot dogs will have you feeling rejuvenated.

I would 100% have one of those cause a well roasted carrot is fucking amazing.

If it wasn't good though I'd 100% stab the fuck who made it.

You hot tho.

Tryna get hotter, just went on a 5km jog. I know it was 5km cause I hatched some pokemons.

Unfortunately as okay looking as I am, I'll always be a difficult person to get on with, unlike Vazra who has more charisma and charm in his little finger than I do in my entire body.

zeemumu

HOW DO YOU PACK FOR COMIC-CON???????????????

Shorts

Refillable Water bottle

Spare water bottle

Snacks

3DS with StreetPass active

Phone Charger

Power Bank

Laptop w/Laptop Charger

Comfortable standing shoes

Swimming Trunks for the beach

Beach Towel

Money for food and possible sightseeing.

A Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Exclusive Pop Vinyl Figure for Zeemumu

Sunglasses

Sunscreen (I don't burn so I skip this)

Some casual night club clothes just in case

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tryna get hotter, just went on a 5km jog. I know it was 5km cause I hatched some pokemons.

Unfortunately as okay looking as I am, I'll always be a difficult person to get on with, unlike Vazra who has more charisma and charm in his little finger than I do in my entire body.

You are giving me more credit than you should tbh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom