• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still refuse to believe Milo's hair is real.

photo.jpg

I think it's cute how he's sort of become the alt-right's go to "gay friend" to justify their blatant idiocy tho.

Misha

Banned
I don't appreciate people who try to decide they are the singular arbiter of a language that's over 1000 years old and is undergoing constant, measurable evolution.

I don't care about that. They're telling people they're lesser for being different for them and that those people should change for their sake.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vocal fry is an abomination.

It's true. You can talk however you want. I can also be annoyed by it if you choose to use what is, in my opinion, a monstrous mutation of speech

Misha

Banned
I wonder how people feel about downtalk. We have that around here. Doesn't seem to scare the hipsters and med students away at least

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Man some conversations I have with clients are pushing it. Let's discuss casual drug use.

Tomorrow I've got a client that I'm not paid anywhere near enough to deal with.

Vazduh

I still refuse to believe Milo's hair is real.

I think it's cute how he's sort of become the alt-right's go to "gay friend" to justify their blatant idiocy tho.

He's one of the biggest trolls in existence. Probably half of the things he says are designed to irritate, elicit a violent response or draw attention to his thirsty ass. He mostly succeeds in that since he wants to be "punk". And in his words, to be punk in these liberal days is to be extremely conservative and vocal about it.

As for his hair, I feel like it's a bizzarre parody(tribute?) of Trump's iconic hairstyle? Maybe I'm wrong, but Milo always refers to him as daddy.

Vazduh's username is older than mine. Also very fuckable guy. XOXO

You're giving my old, decrepit ass too much credit, but still, thank you.

introduce yourself

OK. Hi, guys and gals, I'm Vazduh and I occasionally browse this amusing thread. You can usually find me over at PopGAF, but I promise I'll stop by once in a while. Maybe I'll even stick around!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Hahaha, it's been that long for me (as in, I would have hooked up with the women I've been with in the meantime whether I was drunk or not) but the last instance of that came after a 3 day bender, had to share a bed with this girl at a friends house, blah blah, the best I could muster was a semi so I was like "Nah, this is not going to happen" she....uh, rode me anyway. All I could feel were her pelvic bones slamming into mine.

Definitely in the 20%.
Oh dear. Oh oh dear.

MutFox

Banned
Played a bunch of Pokemon Go with the GF.
Was a pretty cool walk. :p

Got home and went for another walk...
Bunch of people were out. :p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Milo is an alt-right android ritualistically forged in a vat deep beneath the Illuminati HQ. Like Taylor Swift and Kanye West.

As a neogaf man that's still a solid 7 inches

it's only natural to exaggerate.

when I was rereading the Harry Potter books in college, I noticed something odd that had never caught my attention before, and seemingly not the attention of others either. Many of the wands seemed really small: described as nine to eleven inches. This is kind of innocuous until you actually measure it out.

Maybe I just really like a long wand in my hand, or maybe wands are bigger on screen (on average) than they are in real life.

Harry Potter: holly, 11", supple, single phoenix tail feather
Draco Malfoy: hawthorn, 10", reasonably springy, unicorn tail hair

So let's find some stills of the on-screen wands that these men whip around to perform various acts with, and let's measure the wands with pixels. Hmm.

C6LXYrC.png

Well Harry's face is not really only five inches tall, but thanks to foreshortening it's hard to say how much to adjust the scale. No matter—Draco's wand seems to be right in line with his face. This is the money shot.

Hold on a minute! If Draco's wand is only ten inches, then that means his head is seven inches long as a young adult. Now my face is about nine inches from top to bottom, and it's a lot rounder/more feminine than Mr. Tom Felton. So what could be going on here?

I propose that wizards have shrunken heads. Need proof? We already see one on the Night Bus and on the entry door to The Hog's Head bar.

Ernie%20and%20Jamaican%20speaking%20shrunken%20head%20.jpg

5e8f50206eded36e480519cb7778e707.jpg

What am I getting at?

Let's think about it this way. My older brother is getting married on Saturday, but he's also the floor manager at my job because nepotism hooray. Tangential to that, he's taken off the whole week and we'll also be closed Thursday and Friday. Stay with me. I promise this is going somewhere. Now just because we're closed those days and the floor manager is out doesn't mean we're trying to get less work done. So I've been asked to come in a couple hours early each day and stay a couple hours late as well.

Then add in the little sleep I got this past weekend for throwing an awesome bachelorette party.

Okay, so, there's like this myth on the Internet about how if you don't have sex by the time you're thirty years old then you become a wizard. And it seems clear to me that if you have to brag to internet strangers about the massive peen you possess then maybe that's because you're not actually using it.

The bottom line is this: forty-two.

it's only natural to exaggerate.

when I was rereading the Harry Potter books in college, I noticed something odd that had never caught my attention before, and seemingly not the attention of others either. Many of the wands seemed really small: described as nine to eleven inches. This is kind of innocuous until you actually measure it out.

Maybe I just really like a long wand in my hand, or maybe wands are bigger on screen (on average) than they are in real life.

Harry Potter: holly, 11", supple, single phoenix tail feather
Draco Malfoy: hawthorn, 10", reasonably springy, unicorn tail hair

So let's find some stills of the on-screen wands that these men whip around to perform various acts with, and let's measure the wands with pixels. Hmm.

C6LXYrC.png

Well Harry's face is not really only five inches tall, but thanks to foreshortening it's hard to say how much to adjust the scale. No matter—Draco's wand seems to be right in line with his face. This is the money shot.

Hold on a minute! If Draco's wand is only ten inches, then that means his head is seven inches long as a young adult. Now my face is about nine inches from top to bottom, and it's a lot rounder/more feminine than Mr. Tom Felton. So what could be going on here?

I propose that wizards have shrunken heads. Need proof? We already see one on the Night Bus and on the entry door to The Hog's Head bar.

Ernie%20and%20Jamaican%20speaking%20shrunken%20head%20.jpg

5e8f50206eded36e480519cb7778e707.jpg

What am I getting at?

Let's think about it this way. My older brother is getting married on Saturday, but he's also the floor manager at my job because nepotism hooray. Tangential to that, he's taken off the whole week and we'll also be closed Thursday and Friday. Stay with me. I promise this is going somewhere. Now just because we're closed those days and the floor manager is out doesn't mean we're trying to get less work done. So I've been asked to come in a couple hours early each day and stay a couple hours late as well.

Then add in the little sleep I got this past weekend for throwing an awesome bachelorette party.

Okay, so, there's like this myth on the Internet about how if you don't have sex by the time you're thirty years old then you become a wizard. And it seems clear to me that if you have to brag to internet strangers about the massive peen you possess then maybe that's because you're not actually using it.

I've actually seen Daniel Radcliffe's dick.

Jobbs

Banned

Mmmhmmmm....

Well I just drew this

wSGCFi0.png

He leers at the player and makes human sounding moans. And he has creepy dangling human like hands.

Incidentally my favorite two digit number is 45. I've had a long standing fascinating with 45. I don't even know why. I just like how it looks. It's so satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom