• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The science is good in theory.

How do you plan to test it?

Time machine. Go watch Equus. Something like that.

Mmmhmmmm....

Well I just drew this

kEd8rbA.png

He leers at the player and makes human sounding moans. And he has creepy dangling human like hands.

Incidentally my favorite two digit number is 45. I've had a long standing fascinating with 45. I don't even know why. I just like how it looks. It's so satisfying.

Forty-two is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. I promised answers and I delivered.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
And really obvious vocal dubs.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yo.

I am Setsuna.

AMAZING GAME

http://www.bash.org/?111338

There's a book version, too.

Makes me laugh every time.

Also I think there are six or seven different versions of h2g2 if you count the radio play, audiobook, tv show and text adventure.

I spent a lot of time in college reading those books and Harry Potter during classes instead of paying attention.

Reminds me that my Hitachi Magic Wand is getting WORK.

It's divine on my shoulders.
Did you just borrow your girlfriend's? Is that sexist of me to assume that?

I don't have the hitachi one, but it's probably about the same.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
And really obvious vocal dubs.

And coitus that were measured in the human scale.

I mean, my solid 8 inch dong takes over 40 minutes to please*, but I even find modern smut exhausting at times.

*probably because I'm reading Descartes at the same time.

Did you just borrow your girlfriend's? Is that sexist of me to assume that?

I don't have the hitachi one, but it's probably about the same.
Y and N.

Apparently the Hitachi one is super powerful. All I know is that it's kind of amazing for my shoulders. It really loosens your muscles.

Xiao Hu

@Jobbs: *facepalm*

I'm trying to figure out how to get in touch with Japanese girls in my area without being creepy as fuck...
Jesus, I miss her so much. Perhaps I should have hooked up with her no matter my feelings for her

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I need to clean the house in next few hours, because my parents are returning tomorrow. After that, work until 9 pm

Jobbs

Banned
@Jobbs: *facepalm*

I'm trying to figure out how to get in touch with Japanese girls in my area without being creepy as fuck...
Jesus, I miss her so much. Perhaps I should have hooked up with her no matter my feelings for her

Why are you facepalming me?

Those feelings are tough :( Sorry man

And it's not creepy to go meet women unless you make it creepy!

You weren't behaving poorly. It was rather amusing actually lol

What'd I do?

Xiao Hu

Why are you facepalming me?

Those feelings are tough :( Sorry man

And it's not creepy to go meet women unless you make it creepy!

For not knowing that reference, brah!

I don't know where, like there is a sizeable Japanese community in Düsseldorf (1h away from Cologne) sure but how the fuck am I supposed to approach that kind of stuff. I'm by far not that self-confident. My department at the university shares the premises with the Japanese focused department but there aren't that many actual Japanese people there, I could also try to enlist into their language partner program but I think it's exclusive for those already learning Japanese. GOD, FUCK YOU, FATE!!!!

Seaklng

Banned
Describe more people at the party!
Don't remember much besides Jobbs and making out with the beautiful dragonz sorceress. Everyone was in this huge house with lots of windows and a huge pool. That's all I remember unfortunately /:
Should have written it down when I woke up!

Jobbs

Banned
For not knowing that reference, brah!

I don't know where, like there is a sizeable Japanese community in Düsseldorf (1h away from Cologne) sure but how the fuck am I supposed to approach that kind of stuff. I'm by far not that self-confident. My department at the university shares the premises with the Japanese focused department but there aren't that many actual Japanese people there, I could also try to enlist into their language partner program but I think it's exclusive for those already learning Japanese. GOD, FUCK YOU, FATE!!!!

Well I ain't seen every friggin movie dude!

Why are you so specifically looking for Japanese girls? Is it just because you liked that one? If you have a more general Japanese fetish why'd you go to China?

More importantly

VXEqLhd.gif

Xiao Hu

Well I ain't seen every friggin movie dude!

Why are you so specifically looking for Japanese girls? Is it just because you liked that one? If you have a more general Japanese fetish why'd you go to China?

I think so, yeah. I reviewed all my previous relationships/flicks and came to a similar conclusion as Leia: Germans are boring as hell. She is... a special kind of woman I don't see that often here to be honest.

Well, my major is China related so of course I would go to China, wouldn't I? Most Chinese women I met are either a close minded borefest or insufferable pricks so no thanks.

More importantly

VXEqLhd.gif

It's ok, I guess...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
don't you wish you could just...restart?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom