• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
On one hand, I've heard good things about Stranger Things.
On the other hand...children.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
World of Warcraft Legion patch today.

*Crickets*

Right, I'll go to my loser corner and play it alone

FloatOn

Mess @ Ori and the Blind Forest breaking my heart in the first five minutes.

right?

that game knows exactly how to play the heart strings

word of advice though.... don't skip out on finding the power ups like I did. I was just like YOLO on the overmap and by the time it got to the dungeons I was hurting for those extra life and energy bubbles.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm in an air conditioned office :lol
I hate you.

It's close to 30 degrees in Cologne and it is such an improvement over Shanghai's climate tbh xD
CdGJRP.png

It's over 30 here.

marrec

Banned
Bedroom. It's messy af and my laundry baskets are fully of sweaty uniforms and undergarments.

It can wait until tomorrow!

*refrain repeated forever*

#####

Yay! The Jim Henson company is working with Rhianna Pratchett to bring the Wee Free Men to the big screen YAY

Thrust your hips in the general direction of your opponents. I remember pooping in a mechanized foxhole. God didn't give us thumbs to twirl in our own assholes. Cucumbers are gherkins that sold out. Stay away from the dolphins and the salty badgers.

zeemumu

Thrust your hips in the general direction of your opponents. I remember pooping in a mechanized foxhole. God didn't give us thumbs to twirl in our own assholes. Cucumbers are gherkins that sold out. Stay away from the dolphins and the salty badgers.

What is this? Mission Report December 16th, 1991?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My friend from Ohio says that only people from Ohio are allowed to insult Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom