• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Everyone is dead
inside
in Ohio

It's close to 30 degrees in Cologne and it is such an improvement over Shanghai's climate tbh xD
CdGJRP.png

It's over 30 here.
I don't believe in this Celsius talk.

Misha

Banned
Do you think a video game artist could pull a rob liefeld and hide every character's hands and feet behind stuff at all times?
Cause they are hard...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Do you think a video game artist could pull a rob liefeld and hide every character's hands and feet behind stuff at all times?
Cause they are hard...
Fire Emblem Awakening gave no fucks and didn't even give its characters any feet, so

zeemumu

Sunday is supposed to be cleaning day for me. A lot of it revolves around putting away the stuff that stacks up on top of my dresser on a weekly basis. The rest of my room rarely changes since I pretty much only go in there to sleep.

The average for this exam was a 66%. If I did this math right, I got a 72%. So that's one worry down.

Misha

Banned
Actually doing concept art for my game and it's coming out wonderfully (though slowly)

Also I'm noticing that I draw on a slight angle for some reason

Jobbs

Banned
I tried that but Jobbs kept shaming me with phallic hands

Well their absence was conspicuous because there was no obvious reason for him to not have hands. And if everyone in your story doesn't have hands it strains credulity further.

You can draw what you'd like, but if you want to improve you should just draw the feet and hands. It's not as impossible as you think, but you have to try first.

I bought the Bourne Hogarth book dedicated entirely to drawing hands. I didn't understand anything he was talking about but it has some decent references.

Hands are particularly easy to reference though because all you need is to look at your hand (in a mirror if necessary).

Actually doing concept art for my game and it's coming out wonderfully (though slowly)

Also I'm noticing that I draw on a slight angle for some reason

A long time ago I used to slant my drawings. Flipping the canvas horizontally (if you're digital) makes this and other problems easier to spot.

Xiao Hu

I thought you "didn't feel anything" ;p

Dude, I don't fucking know what I feel anymore. I think it's greatly due to me being deprived of any affection for a long time that I start to clinge to any chance of me being loved. I know it shouldn't be like that and deep inside I feel pathetic for that, but damn that girl...
I sometimes recall her touch, her smell, her taste...Jesus, somebody send help please!

zeemumu

Well their absence was conspicuous because there was no obvious reason for him to not have hands. And if everyone in your story doesn't have hands it strains credulity further.

You can draw what you'd like, but if you want to improve you should just draw the feet and hands. It's not as impossible as you think, but you have to try first.

I bought the Bourne Hogarth book dedicated entirely to drawing hands. I didn't understand anything he was talking about but it has some decent references.

Hands are particularly easy to reference though because all you need is to look at your hand (in a mirror if necessary).

He was a puppet, man. It's okay if the puppet has weird puppet hands.

I'm only good at drawing cartoon hands or armored gauntlet hands.

I sometimes recall her touch, her smell, her taste...Jesus, somebody send help please!

Are you talking about a person or a churro from Disneyland?

zeemumu

There were no churros at Disneyland so yeah, a person.

I was being sarcastic, man. I know you're talking about a person. Just go keep yourself busy. The more you think about it the worse it's gonna be. You don't want to jump into that unrequited love hole. Usually the only way out is back the way you came, and there's nothing to do down there so it'll tear you apart emotionally.

Xiao Hu

I was being sarcastic, man. I know you're talking about a person. Just go keep yourself busy. The more you think about it the worse it's gonna be. You don't want to jump into that unrequited love hole. Usually the only way out is back the way you came, and there's nothing to do down there so it'll tear you apart emotionally.

Would you love me instead, bro? Like I don't even ask for hand holding but I do appreciate s smooch after hot sex you know #nohomo
#yesbi

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hot damn, is that EDF?
Yup the game running at steady 60fps on PC is such a beauty man. I gotta test coop sometime when Im done playing solo tho. Available on Steam *wink*
damn
Bro
Is the new Tales of anime good?

Its pretty good. Ufotable based gods tbh.

Would you love me instead, bro? Like I don't even ask for hand holding but I do appreciate s smooch after hot sex you know #nohomo
#yesbi

A lot of smooch and hot sex would happen with me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
woah ufotable is on this?
Sweet

Yup the action you know what to expect from them and the story is safe stuff but the visuals sell the show for me. Berserk seems to be somewhat improving by episode even if the CG is awful and the sound design is all over the place. Jojo continues being King tho.

Numb

Yup the action you know what to expect from them and the story is safe stuff but the visuals sell the show for me. Berserk seems to be somewhat improving by episode even if the CG is awful and the sound design is all over the place. Jojo continues being King tho.

Berserk will never get what it deserves so i might aswell get on it
Jojo nxt lvl
Don't even need to think bout it. Shit is so good they'll reach part 7 one day.

One day

waiting-269x300.gif

Numb

A lot of fun I could bring that these others bitches wont be able to provide for you but ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When the Berserk Warriors game has better models than your show... sigh...

It's the curse(no pun) with Berserk animes
That game tho. Excited due to playable characters hopefully being many

Also musou rocks even if many look down on it

Jobbs

Banned
Television, movies, and song lyrics have murdered the word "tonight".

"It ends tonight". Yeah, sure it does, Jason Bourne. How come things never end in the morning?

Misha

Banned

"It ends tonight". Yeah, sure it does, Jason Bourne. How come things never end in the morning?
When darkness turns to light it ends tonight, we are young so let's set the world on fire.

Jobbs

Banned
If I was Jason Bourne, I'd make my move in the morning. Or at like 2pm. Everyone just expects things to end "tonight", so I'd catch everyone off guard. It all ends just after lunch.

marrec

Banned

Because the morning symbolically represents a new beginning and Jason Bourne is a big fan of breakfast.

zeemumu

Berserk will never get what it deserves so i might aswell get on it
Jojo nxt lvl
Don't even need to think bout it. Shit is so good they'll reach part 7 one day.

One day

waiting-269x300.gif

At least Guts finally got off the damn boat after several years.

After reading through most of Dracula and watching JoJo, I've realized that JoJo part 3 is just Dracula. Both are about 5 guys led by one old guy who knows a lot about the vampire that they're hunting attempting to track down said vampire in a random area in order to save a woman who will slowly die if the vampire continues to live. There's even a mother who is intentionally misled on how grave her daughter's condition is in order to not worry her.

I'll start Part 4 when I get the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom