• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word.

I get that people want to put their best foot forward and look interesting and shit, but it's like everyone is an extreme sports aficionado.

The last date said my profile stood out because I could spell, didn't have a photo of me holding up a fish or a gym selfie. So, there's that I guess.

omg. every guy is like this. especially with the spelling. sometimes it's so bad it's the reason I can't reply.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
How about pictures with cabbage patch hats. Does that get me brownie points for being outside of the norm?

Listen if I can find someone who tolerates me for an extended period of time you can too. Y'all are much better than me in literally every single way so don't be afraid

sometimes i wonder if good spelling as a positive attribute is something i see online to make me feel better about my failure at online dating

My country is garbage

The main left wing party is full of fucking idiots who think now is the best time to stage a coup against the leader they've been undermining for the last nine months

The media all goes along with this bullshit so a load of people blame the leader even though he's had the most toxic fucking environment but still has been doing pretty well

ARGH

Pau

When my roommates where going through Tinder (I wonder if Marrec has swiped past them :p) one dude had a powerpoint presentation about why he would be a good date.

marrec

Banned
When my roommates where going through Tinder (I wonder if Marrec has swiped past them :p) one dude had a powerpoint presentation about why he would be a good date.

If they listed "outdoors, fitness, craft beer" as their interests then almost certainly lol

Listen if I can find someone who tolerates me for an extended period of time you can too. Y'all are much better than me in literally every single way so don't be afraid
nonsense!
what the...- well I guess it makes sense music-wise. watching that Hello Kitty video actually makes me want to believe it o.o
My country is garbage

The main left wing party is full of fucking idiots who think now is the best time to stage a coup against the leader they've been undermining for the last nine months

The media all goes along with this bullshit so a load of people blame the leader even though he's had the most toxic fucking environment but still has been doing pretty well

ARGH
I see :/ really lots of fucked up shit happening in your country right now. but it's everywhere really. some German politician got arrested in Turkey for being at demonstration for the cancelled pride parade over there -.- and right wing parties are on the rise here too.

FUME5

How about pictures with cabbage patch hats. Does that get me brownie points for being outside of the norm?

I....huh?

Not afraid at all, I'm looking for someone who is a good fit for me when I'm definitely not your standard dude. It's going to take some looking.

sometimes i wonder if good spelling as a positive attribute is something i see online to make me feel better about my failure at online dating

It's an easy to identify mark of intelligence.

jb1234

I invited the hot dude from the threesome over. He has to drive an hour and a half to get here so I know he's really into me. It's kinda intimidating, honestly. We'll see where it goes.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

And the wedding is when?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes, I like to bone people who I am attracted to both physically and mentally.

This is fucking disgusting.
glrNx.gif

My country is garbage

ARGH

I think you need to chill out.

The country is not garbage, the country is confused and fractured. There are people all over the spectrum who were forced to vote in or out. Which has caused a massive divide. Its easy to get pissed off when your vote didnt win.

I think you need to chill out.

The country is not garbage, the country is confused and fractured. There are people all over the spectrum who were forced to vote in or out. Which has caused a massive divide. Its easy to get pissed off when your vote didnt win.

I didn't mention anything about "my vote not winning"

I mean if I was going to go that direction I could mention that leave winning has emboldened racists and fascists made them feel like their views are now fucking legitimate, am I allowed to be angry about that?

I didn't mention anything about "my vote not winning"

I mean if I was going to go that direction I could mention that leave winning has emboldened racists and fascists made them feel like their views are now fucking legitimate, am I allowed to be angry about that?

Uhm, okay. You can be angry at anything you want, its not always productive, and you may have no said anything about your side losing. But by what you said, I can tell why youre upset.

You still need to relax. Nothing is going to happen for another 2 years after article 50 is invoked. A new PM has to be invoked for art 50 to happen, a new PM might go down to another general election. A pro EU candidate might win. A referendum is not legally binding. A pro EU candidate might block art 50. IN fact scotland might block art 50, because its undemocratic to pull us who voted a majority into that shit. A second EU referendum, might be held.

And even if we do leave the EU, we will probably end up striking an EU deal very similar to iceland and norway, which gives us most of the benefits we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom