• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is that me? :eek:

rare but strong self-proclaimed hermit:
In the care of a Trainer, it can be a devoted fighter. However, it has been demonstrated that it may be deterred unless a strong bond is formed with its Trainer. If a wild Magnemite is approached, it may simply flee on rare occasions, as Magnemite do not care for interaction.

FUME5

How Im feeling today.
nyKAnpX.gif

Quality gif.

Fucking around with Pokemon this morning and I caught a Magicarp, only for it to lag out.

Hahahaha

I'm taking a break from Tindering until In get my exercise routine back on track.

Yeah I'm back to working out every single day and waiting on some juicy juice to get here. I'm excited, I missed working out. Yo homie I'm walking around Sydney right now catching Pokemon come meet me

Lol I'll remember that for when I finally do get around to visiting everyone out there but I was just joking. I'm still at home just making my little dude walk around there lol

zeemumu

So...

My mom just walked up to me with an email that she had been forwarded by a coworker about how Pokemon casts an evil spell on you because she had a 10 year old who she bought Pokemon stuff, and apparently he he had a sleepwalking incident about Pokemon at some point. I'm assuming someone took a wrong turn and read a creepypasta and mistook it for fact, so when I tried to explain that Pokemon wasn't implanting spirits in children, she started talking about the Rapture and how I'm going to explain to Jesus that I apparently don't believe anything because I didn't believe that Pokemon was putting spirits in children.

By this point my calm is starting to break, so I try to explain that I had this problem over a decade ago when I was a kid with my aunt not letting me watch Pokemon in her house because she believed that there was satanic subliminal messaging in the theme song if you ran it backwards. My mom responded "Well, you know all that stuff's Japan and they're all atheists because they worship the dragons."

At this point I was about here

tumblr_inline_o1r3mlhJQH1r3jir9_500.gif

But I held it together and explained a bit about modern Japan and their birth rate problems, and then I had to explain that no, that's not China. I tuned out when she started talking about Harry Potter and witchcraft.

I need to get out of here.

jb1234

I really need to stay away from all GAF threads about cheating. Far too many posters who have a very loose form of morality.

FUME5

Sorry man, your mother is on some next level ignorance.

Lol I'll remember that for when I finally do get around to visiting everyone out there but I was just joking. I'm still at home just making my little dude walk around there lol

I assumed you were an international playboy.

I really need to stay away from all GAF threads about cheating. Far too many posters who have a very loose form of morality.

Yeah, unless you had been lied to about the other persons relationship status, if you choose to cheat with someone you have to shoulder the responsibility.

So...

My mom just walked up to me with an email that she had been forwarded by a coworker about how Pokemon casts an evil spell on you because she had a 10 year old who she bought Pokemon stuff, and apparently he he had a sleepwalking incident about Pokemon at some point. I'm assuming someone took a wrong turn and read a creepypasta and mistook it for fact, so when I tried to explain that Pokemon wasn't implanting spirits in children, she started talking about the Rapture and how I'm going to explain to Jesus that I apparently don't believe anything because I didn't believe that Pokemon was putting spirits in children.

By this point my calm is starting to break, so I try to explain that I had this problem over a decade ago when I was a kid with my aunt not letting me watch Pokemon in her house because she believed that there was satanic subliminal messaging in the theme song if you ran it backwards. My mom responded "Well, you know all that stuff's Japan and they're all atheists because they worship the dragons."

At this point I was about here

tumblr_inline_o1r3mlhJQH1r3jir9_500.gif

But I held it together and explained a bit about modern Japan and their birth rate problems, and then I had to explain that no, that's not China. I tuned out when she started talking about Harry Potter and witchcraft.

I need to get out of here.

Holy crap! Your mom is something else, man

zeemumu

My opinion on that was if you knew they were in a relationship then you have responsibility because you're actively helping someone cheat, but if you didn't know then everything's on the cheater.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

gaf gas way too many self-proclaimed experts.

you already know my opinions. some threads are just not getting into. Some posters love to stroke their egos.

jb1234

Yeah, unless you had been lied to about the other persons relationship status, if you choose to cheat with someone you have to shoulder the responsibility.

My opinion on that was if you knew they were in a relationship then you have responsibility because you're actively helping someone cheat, but if you didn't know then everything's on the cheater.

And I think these are fair stances. But saying shit like, "Oh, it's not MY fault if I sleep with someone who is in a relationship because I'm not making that choice to cheat" is just rationalization. If you're going to be a piece of shit and help contribute to someone else's suffering (when they inevitably find out), at least own up to it.

Finally free from work for the week. Now I just need to host a bunch of people and help throw a wedding! ♥

gaf gas way too many self-proclaimed experts.

you already know my opinions. some threads are just not getting into. Some posters love to stroke their egos.

I think everybody does in their own way. For example, this is a pretty self-righteous stance for you to take.

Some people are just more honest about it than others.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I think everybody does in their own way. For example, this is a pretty self-righteous stance for you to take.

Some people are just more honest about it than others.

Nothing wrong with taking a stand or having a strong opinion. Once you call people idiots and live in your own bubble, then it's something else.

zeemumu

I just found out about a Halloween thing being hosted at the Long Beach Convention Center next week. Halloween Horror Nights, Knotts Scary Farm, Six Flags Fright Night, and Disneyland are supposed to be having panels. I'm supposed to be somewhere else on the day of the Knotts panel but I can still make the Halloween Horror Nights one.

FUME5

No idea who this is but sounds hilarious lol

Dan Bilzerian is an 'international playboy', Versace Tamagotchi is a producer (I think?) and a fucking funny dude on Instagram.

Access to his steam library.

This is in a year and a half, in which time I have also bought a shitload of console games:

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $2496 ($948 with sales)
  • Games owned: 153
  • Games not played: 48 (31%)
  • Hours on record: 1,011.0h

I think I'm good.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I just sat through the 3 hour version of BvS. It is definitely an improvement, but still very, very flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom