• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Please. I'm bored. My cousins are running late. I need someone to rescue me from the doldrums of impatience.

Also wtf did no one point out that after Summer in the Son comes the Fall of Man? Come on.

Where are you headed tonight?

I didn't click the link, that's guaranteed to put you on a watchlist.

Jobbs

Banned
Please. I'm bored. My cousins are running late. I need someone to rescue me from the doldrums of impatience.

Also wtf did no one point out that after Summer in the Son comes the Fall of Man? Come on.

Fall of Man came IN Summer in the Son.

Why are your cousins coming over at a million o'clock?

Jobbs

Banned
I actually didn't. Come, I mean. It was a mess (non literal).

--

I just made

6JC3SHA.gif

(Seriously)

Jobbs

Banned
Hey, if they want to buy it....

And holy shit, I didn't realise that was an actual link.

I'm a "realize" person, myself.

And while it's "fair", in a sense, to buy shit just because you think you can resell it for profit, it's unsavory behavior and I admit to being imperfect.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Xiao Hu

Getting very anxious and agitated from nicotine withdrawal. Perhaps gping down from 5 cigarettes a day to basically nothing is a little bit hard for me? Plus I'm bored and sick so the temptation is killing me :/

FUME5

Getting very anxious and agitated from nicotine withdrawal. Perhaps gping down from 5 cigarettes a day to basically nothing is a little bit hard for me? Plus I'm bored and sick so the temptation is killing me :/

You can handle it bud, I smoked for 15 years and was smoking a pack a day for the last half of that.

Cut to 15 a day for two weeks, then a month with the patches, then cold turkey.

You only smoked for half a year you say, and socially from the sounds of it?

You got this in the bag man.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You can do it, brother.

Cold turkey might not be the best way to do it. Can you do something else to take your mind off of it?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I like MKR, so Australia has that going.

we have heaps of amazing things

- good microbrewery beer
- superb wines (especially reds)
- TISM
- The Ferals
- Wake in Fright (best film we've produced)
- lots of snakes
- kangaroos and other weird marsupials
- fish and chips
- other things i cant remember

Xiao Hu

You can handle it bud, I smoked for 15 years and was smoking a pack a day for the last half of that.

Cut to 15 a day for two weeks, then a month with the patches, then cold turkey.

You only smoked for half a year you say, and socially from the sounds of it?

You got this in the bag man.

You can do it, brother.

Cold turkey might not be the best way to do it. Can you do something else to take your mind off of it?

Thanks, bros! I wish my bronchia wasn't filled with goo so I could go working out at the gym. Actually I will just do it anf cut out the cardio afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom