• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
man I ran my head right into a tree branch.. hahaha

I was running and my phone buzzed so I looked down to see if it was anything good (I won't stop running for trash pokemen) and bam

I'm such a fucking idiot. got a welt on my forehead

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Came back from work, had a lunch and went straight to bed for 75 minutes. I feel even more tired right now

Been doing some tread caching up and trab, that is a really nice looking cat :)

marrec

Banned
man I ran my head right into a tree branch.. hahaha

I was running and my phone buzzed so I looked down to see if it was anything good (I won't stop running for trash pokemen) and bam

I'm such a fucking idiot. got a welt on my forehead

Drill into your forehead to relieve the pressure.

Jobbs

Banned
she's fine. her brother woke me up at 5 though.

he just wanted some breakfast

T6mW2ys.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like kittens and also pancakes.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Man, my new tag makes all of my posts huge.

That Philies food vendor balancing a food tray on her head is some wild ass shit, maynard.

Not like Russian family reunions with cousins suplexing each other and shit cuz that's new game+ wild ass shit.

But that's like wild as hell, next level shit, man.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So I ended up seeing notfume5 tonight. He wanted to explain his behaviour and I forgot to block him on Snapchat. It went well. Better than expected. Then we had dinner. Oh my god he's hot. Thighs for days. literally. He's 6ft4.

IHaveIce

Banned
We do. Except for old man Jobbs who doesn't need us.

through an fakegaf group or what?

Jobbs is like 100years old, Jobbs is excused.

In other news I just rewatched the end of Oitnb S4, still so powerful.
In the evening I'm on a date with a girl who is a cop. Kinda excited, kinda scared

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
through an fakegaf group or what?

Jobbs is like 100years old, Jobbs is excused.

In other news I just rewatched the end of Oitnb S4, still so powerful.
In the evening I'm on a date with a girl who is a cop. Kinda excited, kinda scared
No. Just have each other as friends and everyone thirsts over trab.

SolVanderlyn

If you friend me you'll have to deal with my constant shitposting.

So yes, same as here

Jobbs

Banned
I used to use MySpace a lot when I was a young man. I mainly used it because girls I liked were on there.

I started into the Facebook thing like a billion years ago for mostly the same reason but after a bit I started to associate Facebook with a big creepy waste of time.

I'm not judging anyone who uses it, that's just my own narrow view and it's probably colored somewhat by old man yelling at clouds.

fuck the police!

And there it is haha

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vaz is in a relationship? Waaaaah. Who? We need deets!
Met when I was 13 . We have been pretty close to each other ever since but never though about ad potential partner. Ever since it has given me support through all these years and hasnt judged me at all and always there for me. His name is Left Hand.

FloatOn

while following this guy around calculating his efficiency I realized something

when school is easy = depression
when school is difficult = anxiety

I thrive somewhere in the middle.

Tfw the landscaper is already here at 8:30 in the morning waking everyone up with his chainsaws and wood chipper -_-

while following this guy around calculating his efficiency I realized something

when school is easy = depression
when school is difficult = anxiety

I thrive somewhere in the middle.
I've noticed a tendency towards depression myself when things are too easy, which is pretty common for me, for better or worse. At that point it helps to add your own challenges.

That's part of why creative pursuits can be a great help towards fighting depression for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom