• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I've noticed a tendency towards depression myself when things are too easy, which is pretty common for me, for better or worse. At that point it helps to add your own challenges.

That's part of why creative pursuits can be a great help towards fighting depression for some people.

yeah my previous class 4 weeks ago was the easiest thing I've ever done. I really should have utilized my free time better.

the class I'm in now is wrecking me and with my brother being in the hospital the past week I've been a mess. my blood pressure was in some pretty scary places.

thankfully, I took that test last night and I'm certain I did well and my brother got out of the hospital tuesday so I'm feeling much better now. I took my blood pressure just a little while ago and it was 117/79

I think I'm going to reach out to that girl I was supposed to have coffee with a couple of weeks ago and maybe we'll get to hang this weekend.

Jobbs

Banned
I bought soooo much hhuuummmmuuusss.

How is everyone? Gonna lay around and maybe nap til tonight when I have to see some people 😪

FloatOn

How is everyone? Gonna lay around and maybe nap til tonight when I have to see some people 😪

hummus is so good!

I'm going to hit up the falafel place next to my doctors office later today after my appointment for some fresh made hummus and stuffed grape leaves.

as to my condition - see above. I've been a bit of a mess but things are improving.

probably going to watch new star trek and stranger things and try and have a date this weekend.

what's the weekend plan everyone?

My job gave me 40 hours a week out of nowhere when I've been comfortably used to 32. And the past 4 days since I got back from EVO, I've been working 8am-7pm. Shit is rough.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Weekend GAF has begun early. Lowe's guy thread... why.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
the real question here is...who does Vaz want to make jealous by his relationship status update >:D

My right hand. Also keep away guys hitting on me cause Im not that really interested into dealing with guys atm despite being a thirsty bitch.
cm-vi1.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Dang

If it makes you feel better i have to see someone who hates me tonjvht
Stare at them like this the whole time

2930170-0111101871-

Lori Gayne, a Trump delegate, posted on a photo of police officers to her Facebook on the opening day of the RNC, according to the report.

"Our brave snipers just waiting for some “N—- to try something. Love them," the caption read

Is anyone shocked tho?

My right hand. Also keep away guys hitting on me cause Im not that really interested into dealing with guys atm despite being a thirsty bitch.
cm-vi1.gif

I understand. I actually pulled this move once too because of the same reasons. some of my male friends still think I had a long distance relationship with a mistery dude at one point :'D

IHaveIce

Banned
*pulls pants down and bends over*
Does it really?

lmao I love you.

So Date is awaiting me in 2 hours, to shave or not to shave? I'm speaking of my face btw.

And who do I have to pm to get in on this Facebook thingy, I want to be included in your weird stalking behaviours

lmao I love you.

So Date is awaiting me in 2 hours, to shave or not to shave? I'm speaking of my face btw.

And who do I have to pm to get in on this Facebook thingy, I want to be included in your weird stalking behaviours

not shave! but she's a cop so she might like you clean and well mannered idk.

I can add you and then you can add the other freaks in my friend list

SolVanderlyn

Haha

Actually my plan is charm offensive... I can't stand someone not liking me
I'm this same way. It's exhausting. I often find myself trying to get people I VEHEMENTLY disagree with trying to like me.

I think it's a character flaw.

I've got a beard like that going right now ^^^

I'll just post it in the thread, didn't show my face here till now I think.

Keep in mind, hair and clothes of course still will be done lmao so here is a selfie in the bathroom, beard is like 2 weeks old I guess

ok i c u hottie

I hate this thread.

Why do you think this is?

I dunno.

Just seems like a bit of a rapid succession of shitty people being extra shitty so it's more noticeable.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll just post it in the thread, didn't show my face here till now I think.

Keep in mind, hair and clothes of course still will be done lmao so here is a selfie in the bathroom, beard is like 2 weeks old I guess
Dont shave a thing and come to me.

Heading out to my friends panel, but I've found us a new forum game.

Superfights.

It's a three year old cardgame that just launched on Steam with all of their decks that hey have in physical (well, kind of). Including a deal during SDCC for ALL DECKS for only $15.

Superfights is basically Cards Against Humanity where you describe how you would beat the other person.

There's a fighter card, a weapon card, and a handicap card. To add variety, the GM can play a Location card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom