• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're retching over a glass of champagne? Erica's laughing (well, she's actually more out than I've ever seen someone be, but she would be laughing). She's quite small too

But yeah I'm a bit out of my element. She was with a particular friend who was egging her on and she got a bit carried away. Heavy drinking isn't my usual thing.

(my usual thing is hanging out at home, so I guess it's good people get me out of the house sometimes)

and seven tacos and beans and rice and a chimichanga and two small tostadas and lots of lemonade and a bunch of chocolate-covered fruit and a handful of marshmallows. But yes the champagne might be the straw to break my back. I also got a bunch of squeezes in from hugging so many people tonight.

are you worried about appearing like a boring old man if you try to tone down Erica's drinking thing, or at least limiting yourself with her?

-fresh flowers
-a lot, but it's the same the same planes over and over
-....it's a good pun I approve
-no, I think it's like 90 for me
-DAENERYS TARGARYEN, FIRST OF HER NAME, QUEEN OF THE ANDALS AND THE FIRST MEN, KHALEESI OF THE GREAT GRASS SEA, THE UNBURNT, BREAKER OF CHAINS, AND THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS

-Favorite kind of flower?
-Is there a part of the plane that breaks down more frequently than others? If so, do you feel like it's a frustrating design flaw or a convenient way for you to easily figure out what's wrong with the plane?
-Favorite dead musician?
-Favorite place to be kissed?
-If you had to remove one finger or toe, which one would it be?
-Where are your dragons?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY

I wish my food looked like that when I "lazily" whipped it up!

Feta cheese is so great for salads.

1gqzth.jpg

The feta is the last remnants of this stupid huge cheese showbag I bought at the last food and wine festival.

I love cooking, but I especially love meals that require so little effort and time but are tasty and aesthetically pleasing. I mean, salads are really just hurling shit in a tub. The only complexity was toasting the pinenuts and roasting the pumpkin, neither of which require much of an investment.

Easy tasty meals. Plus I'm a total wanker who likes to take pictures of them.

2sny1g.jpg
36hl1m.jpg

4h7yqx.jpg
4cmkmp.jpg

That mushroom soup is legitimately the best I've ever had. Cashew butter makes it.

Jobbs

Banned
and seven tacos and beans and rice and a chimichanga and two small tostadas and lots of lemonade and a bunch of chocolate-covered fruit and a handful of marshmallows. But yes the champagne might be the straw to break my back. I also got a bunch of squeezes in from hugging so many people tonight.

are you worried about appearing like a boring old man if you try to tone down Erica's drinking thing, or at least limiting yourself with her?

I'm not too interested in telling her what to drink. I mean, I wasn't, now that I've been puked on I may ask her about it. :p Should I?

But no I'm not worried about seeming like an old man. I'm really secure in that regard. I don't think I come off as very old, but even if I do come off as old I don't give a shit.

Two hydrogen atoms are walking down the street. One of them trips and falls. The other one asks "are you ok?"

"I dunno, I think I lost my electron."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive!"

-Favorite kind of flower?
-Is there a part of the plane that breaks down more frequently than others? If so, do you feel like it's a frustrating design flaw or a convenient way for you to easily figure out what's wrong with the plane?
-Favorite dead musician?
-Favorite place to be kissed?
-If you had to remove one finger or toe, which one would it be?
-Where are your dragons?

-don't have one like them all
-yes, usually anything to do with the air conditioning system
-Aalyiah
-my room, where it's peaceful and quiet
-pinky toe
-idk :(

Today's my birthday! What did y'all get me?

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday! ♥

I hope it's a good one.

I'm not too interested in telling her what to drink. I mean, I wasn't, now that I've been puked on I may ask her about it. :p Should I?

But no I'm not worried about seeming like an old man. I'm really secure in that regard. I don't think I come off as very old, but even if I do come off as old I don't give a shit.

Good. I'm glad. No, I don't think you should talk to her about it unless it starts bothering you. It would bother me, but I'll make no aspersions for other people and the company they like to keep. :)

The feta is the last remnants of this stupid huge cheese showbag I bought at the last food and wine festival.

I love cooking, but I especially love meals that require so little effort and time but are tasty and aesthetically pleasing. I mean, salads are really just hurling shit in a tub. The only complexity was toasting the pinenuts and roasting the pumpkin, neither of which require much of an investment.

Easy tasty meals. Plus I'm a total wanker who likes to take pictures of them.

That mushroom soup is legitimately the best I've ever had. Cashew butter makes it.

giphy.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Good. I'm glad. No, I don't think you should talk to her about it unless it starts bothering you. It would bother me, but I'll make no aspersions for other people and the company they like to keep. :)

she's really cute so she can get away with it

this is the first time I've seen her get truly wasted though. I only had a few because I don't like being out of control. I felt like the chaperone.

right now I'm trying to come up with a new outfit for one of my principle characters because it just seemed so boring.

incidentally, I posted stranded girl on twitter and someone pointed out that it looks like an homage to the girl from oxenfree... and they're kinda right. surprised I didn't realize it

she's really cute so she can get away with it

this is the first time I've seen her get truly wasted though. I only had a few because I don't like being out of control. I felt like the chaperone.

right now I'm trying to come up with a new outfit for one of my principle characters because it just seemed so boring.

incidentally, I posted stranded girl on twitter and someone pointed out that it looks like an homage to the girl from oxenfree... and they're kinda right. surprised I didn't realize it

I went on a ferry to Catalina Island last weekend and I totally felt like Alex haha. Catalina even had some military experimentation on it back in the first half of the 1900's, including the world's first microwave telephone. :O

no spoopy ghosts though

just curious, how does that outfit you're redoing fit into your plans to wrap up dev on the game? Is it counted as planned polish, or just something to idle on while you ready your mind for the next sprint?

Jobbs

Banned
I went on a ferry to Catalina Island last weekend and I totally felt like Alex haha. Catalina even had some military experimentation on it back in the first half of the 1900's, including the world's first microwave telephone. :O

no spoopy ghosts though

just curious, how does that outfit you're redoing fit into your plans to wrap up dev on the game? Is it counted as planned polish, or just something to idle on while you ready your mind for the next sprint?

haha that sounds fun :eek:

re the game you may be surprised how much stuff is changing after feedback even after all this time.... it's becoming considerably less talky than it was. it was too talk heavy, it killed the mystique. I got carried away :(

anyway with respect to what I said -- It's a principle NPC but one that only appears as a scribbly thing right now and lives as concept art. So there's still no major penalty to redesigning it.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
TBH 34 feels exactly like 31. In fact I'm healthier and fitter now than then

It's all kinda the same after a point... But ask me again at 40 maybe it'll be different

oh and happy birthday dr m and tchetiltetil :)

I have a feeling I'm going to be those guys that are way better in their mid thirties to forties.

My twenties just suck satan's balls.

Blair Witch 3/The Woods was fucking GREAT.

Although, this morning the news ambushed me outside of the convention center with stupid questions.

Also I was PMing with Em and put my phone in my pocket to order dinner and found that I accidentally almost sent a dickpic.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Blair Witch 3/The Woods was fucking GREAT.

Although, this morning the news ambushed me outside of the convention center with stupid questions.

Also I was PMing with Em and put my phone in my pocket to order dinner and found that I accidentally almost sent a dickpic.

So, crotch pic, right? Because, otherwise you had a dick pic on your phone.

Jobbs

Banned
The other day I watched London Has Fallen for no knowable reason.

There is absolutely no reason for it to exist. It's beyond stupid. It's just a direct retread of the first movie, only set in London, worse in every way, and without any of the novelty or excitement.

During some obligatory action movie downtime, though, President Guy From The Core was having a heart to heart with Gerard Butler, who is expecting a baby back home. He told him the two things he wants to instill in his own kid:

1) Be passionate about something. Find it and be it.
2) Practice the golden rule.

That's it.

And you know what? I kinda agree. There's worse advice out there.

MutFox

Banned
Just after 2am here...
Saw there was a Meowth in the area...
So went outside, and in the bushes I heard a hiss, looked over, and it was a skunk, I did a speed walk and found a Meowth. :D

I was worried it was gonna spray me, that would've sucked. :|
Had to walk by that area again to get home...

Meowth was worth it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
All this talk of Blair Witch got me to finally watch The Witch and holy shit it was fucking fantastic. Exactly the kind of movie I'd love to make.

Jobbs

Banned
All this talk of Blair Witch got me to finally watch The Witch and holy shit it was fucking fantastic. Exactly the kind of movie I'd love to make.

It was aight but it suffered, oddly, from a similar problem as the Star Wars prequels: Every character is a fucking weirdo that I don't relate to. It only went so far with me for that reason.

EatChildren

It was aight but it suffered, oddly, from a similar problem as the Star Wars prequels: Every character is a fucking weirdo that I don't relate to. It only went so far with me for that reason.

Can't say I agree. I loved the period piece surreality of the cast, who I found interesting if frustratingly awful. I wish the characters in the Star Wars prequels were weird. They're just cardboard. I can't relate to papier mache.

Xiao Hu

I was so close to get out and buy myself a pack of cigarettes. The urge is less than yesterday's but damn I need a pain relieve soon.

Jobbs

Banned
why am I still up

I was so close to get out and buy myself a pack of cigarettes. The urge is less than yesterday's but damn I need a pain relieve soon.

get some c'caine instead

Can't say I agree. I loved the period piece surreality of the cast, who I found interesting if frustratingly awful. I wish the characters in the Star Wars prequels were weird. They're just cardboard. I can't relate to papier mache.

watch the prequels again. the characters don't act like human beings. they're sexless, weirdo space aliens. The love story between Anakin and Padme is the most awkward, bizarre, completely implausible romance ever depicted on screen (in Episode 2 Anakin wipes out a village including women and children, brings home a corpse, and goes on a megalomaniacal rant -- And somehow Padme isn't turned off by this at all and their love deepens..) The only character in any of the prequels I could relate to or understand or who had any kind of passion was The Emperor, who was sort of fabulous in Episode 3.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Happy birthday!!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
happy birfday to everyone who's celebrating! I lost count!

where's the fun in that

OK— don't use real handcuffs during sex with people you've just met.

I can't find it, but many years ago a friend sent me a memorable story about a couple of guys who were handcuffed to the same woman's bed on consecutive weekends— the second of which called the police after she threw a glass of water on him and left.

Novelty handcuffs can at least be broken under the same circumstances.

zeemumu

Pau, I need a reminder

Killing Joke Movie Spoilers

Batman and Barbara didn't have sex in that book, right? Because that apparently happens in the movie. I know it happens in the DCAU, but it was creepy then and it's still creepy now.

Pau

Pau, I need a reminder

Killing Joke Movie Spoilers

Batman and Barbara didn't have sex in that book, right? Because that apparently happens in the movie. I know it happens in the DCAU, but it was creepy then and it's still creepy now.
No it never happened in that comic.

Whole thing is a mess. Really shows me how little DC cares about women honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom