• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Prequels have to interest you in the way that 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon does. The beginning and end are known so you have to make the middle as interesting as possible while throwing off the viewer so they don't see where it's going.

This computer lab is a pokestop so I'm filling up on items while I wait for power to come back to my house. I still have about 1 more hour.

As someone who usually reads the full plot summary before watching a movie I dont think that's the issue

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Make FakeGAF fake again

post-10149-team-fortress-2-bloody-hell-gi-FLrO.gif

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Objectively good? None off the top of my head.
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
X-Men: First Class (which is probably actually the only actually good movie in the entire franchise)
Monsters University (decent in its own right)
Puss in Boots (like First Class, probably the only good one in its series)
I guess the most recent Fast movies, but given that I've only ever seen 2 Fast, I'm gonna have to take people's word on that one.

zeemumu

The power's back on but I don't have anything to do today.

I could go outside again, but...

tumblr_mp69xesT9E1s4n45ro1_400.gif

I guess I'll hold off on doing anything until the evening

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
X-Men: First Class (which is probably actually the only actually good movie in the entire franchise)
Monsters University (decent in its own right)
Puss in Boots (like First Class, probably the only good one in its series)
I guess the most recent Fast movies, but given that I've only ever seen 2 Fast, I'm gonna have to take people's word on that one.

Yeah these are good picks. I guess Fast Five counts too.

zeemumu

I wonder what Trump thinks when he sees that people who were never going to vote for him anyway are choosing not to vote at all.

If I were him it'd be something like

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Hope it's alright to ask, if not I'm sorry, but what happened 5 years ago?
I graduated college and the first person I met and was good friends with decidedto just erase me out of her life. It's been a shit show. I'm depressed and suicidal since then.

I graduated college and the first person I met and was good friends with decidedto just erase me out of her life. It's been a shit show. I'm depressed and suicidal since then.

This person must've been really important to you

Fake people, imo, never deserve my tears! Well that's how I handle fake friends who I thought were my best friends.

I just graduated from school a couple of weeks ago, off to Uni, and it is difficult to grasp that I'll never see any of my friends again :(

But meeting new people is the best cure! :D

Surrounding yourself with family is important as they're always there for you <3

I always give better advice in person rather than on the internet I'm afraid &#128517; Nevertheless, I'll Stan you for your slay era!!!!

I'll never understand how you are single. You're goddamn beautiful and amazing.
I've come to the conclusion that the more awesome you are the harder it is to find someone that can keep up. which is why you're single too!
Supply is constrained or in roller blades.
well also this
People are scared of her because she is a supervillian at night.
but not this
srsly you can't reveal secret identities like that!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Seeing that gif of Obama looking straight out of Star Trek always annoyed me because of how distorted it all was, so I've taken the liberty of correcting it.

cf9TgLi.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Today's cake adventure. Lemon cake with raspberry filling, limoncello icing, candied lemon slices and ganache.

13344662_10157203515950603_5769778721544344214_n.jpg

zeemumu

I've caught enough random bits and pieces of Power that I can follow the plot.

It's like that show that's playing in the background of The Simpsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom