• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

She was engaged to Tim if I remember correctly, but it doesn't fuel her actions. It's just something that happens.

What I do remember is that a reviewer bashed Arkham Knight for
killing her and got called out because he didn't finish the game or he would've known that was fake.
The Tim thing is weird but inoffensive even if I'm not a fan.

zeemumu

The Tim thing is weird but inoffensive even if I'm not a fan.

Well Dick is gone and Tim is the only person she interacts with on a regular basis besides her dad and Bruce. Also I think they're a little closer in age in this one. Tim looks noticeably older and I like how his costume has the hood

Pau

Well Dick is gone and Tim is the only person she interacts with on a regular basis besides her dad and Bruce. Also I think they're a little closer in age in this one. Time looks noticeably older and I like how his costume has the
I just think of Babs and Tim having a sister/brother relationship so it's just my preference.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Justice-League-Trailer-Aquaman.jpg

Aquaman...or Roman Reigns?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Aquamarine I guess because I don't know who the other dude is without googling. My only knowledge of the name is that people really hate the guy.

jb1234

Geeky guy has stopped responding. Or more accurately, I have stopped sending messages because I feel like I'm doing all the work to maintain contact. That just makes me feel even more unwanted, an emotion that I already am acutely familiar with.

I hate these apps. They just make me feel worse.

Slay me with your intermittent posts tbh.

yaaaaaas sis

I've been really busy and needed a break from this place. Been playing a lot of magic, got into this game called Town of Salem on steam. It's basically short version mafia.

In other updates, bae is leaving soon and I'm sad, Lexa is still dead, Stranger Things was amazing, I'm hungry, and my MTG decks are really fucking mean and everyone hates them.

She's been hitting the greens, improving her stroke game.

um

yaaaaaas sis

I've been really busy and needed a break from this place. Been playing a lot of magic, got into this game called Town of Salem on steam. It's basically short version mafia.

In other updates, bae is leaving soon and I'm sad, Lexa is still dead, Stranger Things was amazing, I'm hungry, and my MTG decks are really fucking mean and everyone hates them.

Let me guess, a whole lot of Eldrazi token droppin'

I keep hiccuping. RIP.

yaaaaaas sis

End me.

yaaaaaas sis

um

evo was fucking lit

you would've loved it

Let me guess, a whole lot of Eldrazi token droppin'

Hell no I love myself I'll never play Eldrazi.

Currently I am playing a U/W/G Bant deck that has no real theme other than that I have a lot of OP shit in it, and a mono white humans deck that I just finished updating with the four Thalia, Heretical Cathars that I pulled :)

For modern, I have a G/B deathtouch / +1/+1 counters deck, and also a R/G werewolves deck.

evo was fucking lit

you would've loved it

I'd say I'll go next year but I'm not gonna be around :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That Berserk anime thread is so exhausting. God forbid you say anything positive about it lest the entire fucking thread jump down your throat and exile you into oblivion. I find it oddly appropriate the show is on a witch hunt related storyline right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom