• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Getting pumped to get messed up tonight at my concert. Also fuck notfume5, I'm done giving psycho's the benefit of the doubt then they destroy it again.

On the plus side I'm still talking to a bunch of dudes. Maybe one of them won't be the bad kind of weird.

And then another show this weekend possibly meeting notacridmeat again. Should be fun.

FUME5

Getting pumped to get messed up tonight at my concert. Also fuck notfume5, I'm done giving psycho's the benefit of the doubt then they destroy it again.

On the plus side I'm still talking to a bunch of dudes. Maybe one of them won't be the bad kind of weird.

And then another show this weekend possibly meeting notacridmeat again. Should be fun.

I'm finding it pretty interesting to see what the experience is like on the other side of the fence. Anyway, I'm sure there's a notpsycho out there for you (and damn you notfume5 for bringing the name into disrepute).

And she's yanking poor not Jobbs around so hard I gave second hand whiplash

Notjobbs didn't get a second chance bro.

I'm finding it pretty interesting to see what the experience is like on the other side of the fence. Anyway, I'm sure there's a notpsycho out there for you (and damn you notfume5 for bringing the name into disrepute).

We just need to have someone named psycho in this thread and then she needs to find someone with the same name.

It's a flawless plan.

Misha I met your date. My girlfriend brought him and some of his buddies over. We carved them into little pieces and then fried them with a bunch of fresh basil and seasoning.

giLQxtd.jpg

FUME5

We just need to have someone named psycho in this thread and then she needs to find someone with the same name.

It's a flawless plan.

A quick search suggest we have the following candidates:

Psycho Cyngus
Psycho Echidna
Psycho Neko
Psycho Penguin
Psycho Priest
Psycho Samurai
psycho san
psycho17
Psycho7
PsychoBen777
psychobitch
PsychoCandy
Psychochild
PsychoCrow
Psychodelica

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I feel like you've oscillated on this guy like 3 times in a week.
Once. This time is done.
And she's yanking poor not Jobbs around so hard I gave second hand whiplash
Haven't spoken to him since last week. He's also cray.

It sucks for everyone apparently.

And he got a second chance. They all do. He fucked it up.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've come to the conclusion that I despise french bulldogs.

I'm currently sitting my girlfriend's -which is living with her parents since she moved out with me, but they are now on vacations- and I can't wait to drop back this useless little turd. It's an overweight fart machine by design that can't cope with cold weather and is going through its most miserable times now that we are in summer. It may be the most pathetic creature I've ever come across, and I'm a mod at NeoGAF™.

It's evolutionary purpose is being nothing but a pillow, only a pillow probably has better thermal regulation than a french bulldog and actually has some use.

This little shit snores so badly I can barely sleep at night and suffers from separation anxiety after five minutes without the company of my girlfriend, at which point it turns into a hairy, eight tittied hairy slug that is barely capable of sitting. It has the intellect of a handicapped clam and the grace of a bloated toad. All it does is snoring, farting and crying. If it had half the brain of its ancestors it would be asking me to put it out of its misery.

If french bulldogs are this lame, I can't even imagine what life must be for a pug.

TLDR;

Dear french bulldog breeders,

You are as useless as your dogs. Fuck off and find a new line of job. Preferably one that has nothing to do with the reproduction of living creatures.

Cheers,

Papa.

Jobbs

Banned
^ bulldogs shouldn't exist at all, not sure off hand about the french variety, but broadly bulldogs have many health problems and suffer because some people think they look cool

I found out tonight that Erica was a stripper for a while when she was younger. I don't really give a shit, but was surprised to learn it

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
They can't fuck nor give birth without human assistance. They are the living definition of "evolutionary cul-de-sac".

I'm a former Border Collie owner. I look at my girlfriend's frenchie and I can only barely believe they are the same species. One has the mind of Stephen Hawking rolled into Usain Bolt's body. The other is a slug pretending to be a dog.

Let the breed die.

So she owns a sexy nurse outfit.
htbyuhK.gif
htbyuhK.gif
htbyuhK.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
it's tuesday night so that means wine time

Xiao Hu

'Hey I want to ride you, but you will get wet....'

I woke up with a horrible mood again. Kawaii girl hasn't texted/called me in a while which just furthers my boredom and anxiety. All my friends living in Cologne are busy preparing for finals but they should be over by tomorrow so perhaps we'll fo watching the new Star Trek. Being unoccupied with anything makes this nicotine withdrawal even worse :(

Jobbs

Banned
I was talking to my australian actress and I asked her if it's true that aussie guys all say cunt constantly

and she said "yes, it's gross. I hate australian guys"

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
she sounds like a prude cunt

EatChildren

mmm yes yes very sophisticated australian pondering over important australian issues (halal snack packs, abuse in child detention, rape in offshore immigration asylums, work tomorrow)

australianunrhr.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
One of those days where you wake up and immediately realize your lack of energy is going to effectively function as a black hole and drain the life from yourself and everyone around you. Even the weather agrees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom