• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It sounds cool but no BC is kinda a bummer, though for this case it may be for the best.
My Wii U shall remain hooked up because of its Virtual Console alone.

marrec

Banned
My AC is not working in my office and I had to go out and tell the Facilities Manager, who doesn't have AC, to come fix it.

I feel kinda like a jerk, but also it's fucking hot.

zeemumu

I was planning on bringing my wii u to my friend's house so it's been unhooked and bundled for a while. I mostly used it to play Mario Kart 8

Still need to see if i can access the digital copy of third strike that i bought on my 360 on my Xbox one

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Wii U is the best system on the market atm imo. The PS4 and XBO are tragically boring and offer nothing I can't get on my PC that matters. Not one exclusive comes close to a Splatoon or Xenoblade or Tokyo Mirage or Mario 3d world

FloatOn

Wii U is the best system on the market atm imo. The PS4 and XBO are tragically boring and offer nothing I can't get on my PC that matters. Not one exclusive comes close to a Splatoon or Xenoblade or Tokyo Mirage or Mario 3d world

exactly why I've stayed far away from PS4 and Xbone.

I would have jumped on Wii U but I barely have time for games on my pc as it is.

looking forward to playing nintendo games in year of our lord 2018 (after I graduate)

zeemumu

Nintendo consoles usually offer a reliable, constant level of fun. You're never really taking a massive gamble because you know you'll get some good first party titles and a few good third party ones here or there.

PS4 and Xbox One are a little more uncertain. They constantly try to one-up each other with exclusives that usually end up on the other consoles somewhere down the line, but they have their decent games too. I enjoyed Bloodborne and Titanfall had good gameplay, but was way too short and lacking in maps. Looks like they fixed it in the sequel so I'd be happy to give it another shot.

marrec

Banned

100% agree. As much as I like my PS4, the depth of unique on disc content is incredibly shallow compared to the Wii U which has this generations best shooter, best JRPG, best platformers (2D and 3D).

If someone MADE me choose between the PS4 and the Wii U I'd not hesitate to choose my Wii U.

Timu

It's just going to make the original super cheap. Not like I'm going to hand a super hd tv or whatever anytime soon
Oh yeah that's cool. TBH I don't know when I'll get a 4k TV.

Though Neo is more for 1080p/60FPS than 4k from what I heard. It's Scorpio that focuses on 4k gaming.

marrec

Banned
Oh yeah that's cool. TBH I don't know when I'll get a 4k TV.

Though Neo is more for 1080p/60FPS than 4k from what I heard. It's Scorpio that focuses on 4k gaming.

Well, I'll be getting a Neo as a 4k Bluray player.

Stranger Things in 4k looks dope as hell just saying.

Misha

Banned
So, anything new happened at the convention while I was temporarily bed dead? Heard Sanders got his speech in.
Well there's a bunch of sander's quotes out there from his morning and possible other times that's starting to convince me he'll get through to the Bernie or bust types

"Politics is not easy stuff, ask anyone in civil rights, labor, women's movement, you don't get it all overnight".

"It's easy to boo, it's harder to look your kids in the face if Trump is prez"

And he already has more supporters pledging to vote for Hillary than Hillary did for Obama. Only concern is how loud the holdouts are

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Well there's a bunch of sander's quotes out there from his morning and possible other times that's starting to convince me he'll get through to the Bernie or bust types

"Politics is not easy stuff, ask anyone in civil rights, labor, women's movement, you don't get it all overnight".

"It's easy to boo, it's harder to look your kids in the face if Trump is prez"

And he already has more supporters pledging to vote for Hillary than Hillary did for Obama. Only concern is how loud the holdouts are
Any footage?

FloatOn

I would like an illustration of the NX or at least a dick pic with the acronym NX written on the sack.

razer-edge-gamingpad-01.png

like this but less shitty I would guess

Timu

Nintendo isn't as good as they used to be, but thank god for their exclusives...because that third party support needs work!=O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom