• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Wii U is the best system on the market atm imo. The PS4 and XBO are tragically boring and offer nothing I can't get on my PC that matters. Not one exclusive comes close to a Splatoon or Xenoblade or Tokyo Mirage or Mario 3d world

100% agree. As much as I like my PS4, the depth of unique on disc content is incredibly shallow compared to the Wii U which has this generations best shooter, best JRPG, best platformers (2D and 3D).

If someone MADE me choose between the PS4 and the Wii U I'd not hesitate to choose my Wii U.

This may sound a little hypocritical given how much I drink and smoke, but I really think the two of you should get off the crack.

I like you guys. You talk to me!

Just wait until the dick pics start entering the conversation.

Now, let's all point and laugh:

CoSks6BUEAQqOMB.jpg

MutFox

Banned
This may sound a little hypocritical given how much I drink and smoke, but I really think the two of you should get off the crack.

If you have a good PC, Wii U def has a very different library,
with great exclusives and an experience you can't get on the the other platforms.

PC+Wii U is a really good combo.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
He has a point though MRA doesn't always stand for violent misogy sometimes it's just the regular kind.

FUME5

If you have a good PC, Wii U def has a very different library,
with great exclusives and an experience you can't get on the the other platforms.

PC+Wii U is a really good combo.

In this pic there is: gaming PC capable of playing all current games on Ultra (1080p not 4k), an Xbone, PS4, WiiU, Vita, 3DS and off to the side is a 360, PS3 and PSP.

I described waking up that one night with my stomach feeling like something was scraping my insides out with a sharp claw.

That's the closest analogue I have to period cramps.

jb1234

Instead of posting something pithy and sorta miserable, I'm gonna ask if I should save up for Majora's Mask 3D. It's the only 3D Zelda I haven't played and that seems like a massive oversight.

FUME5

I had half of a salad.

Now that we have a nurse in the house.... Lisa what is the appropriate weight for someone 6'3'' ?

There's no real answer to that pal, I maybe managed to get in 2-3 workouts in the 4 weeks previous to this one, put on some fat but lost weight because I'd lost muscle.

FloatOn

There's no real answer to that pal, I maybe managed to get in 2-3 workouts in the 4 weeks previous to this one, put on some fat but lost weight because I'd lost muscle.

Yeah. That's what is frustrating, google is not yielding conclusive results. I don't feel or look fat but I think I should lose some weight. I'm just not sure how much. Gaining muscle is kind of impossible right now but I do want to shed some weight.

FUME5

Yeah. That's what is frustrating, google is not yielding conclusive results. I don't feel or look fat but I think I should lose some weight. I'm just not sure how much. Gaining muscle is kind of impossible right now but I do want to shed some weight.

A friend of mine who has ALWAYS lifted weights had to have a section of his bowel removed 2 years ago, and had an exterior colostomy bag for about a year and a half...and that mad bastard went back to lifting as soon as he could, bag and all.

But if that is too much of a risk for you, find the time to fit in some light cardio like an exercise bike. It will have a bigger impact on your blood pressure etc rather than being a fat burner, but it's a good start.

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
This is something you ask a health professional or dietitian.

Jobbs

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPDZkbq0Zp8

Man, Stranger Things opening theme is lit.

your face is lit

everyone ignored me when I was going on about Stranger Things, then a week later everyone on earth is saying it's the best ever

basically -- I was first, amd I demand credit

I have a habit of eating an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's in one setting. Trust me, I'm definitely not one of those people.

I don't shame people for having whatever body type, I don't care, but I do find it funny when overweight people are telling others how to do it -- Which I've seen many times

jb1234

your face is lit

everyone ignored me when I was going on about Stranger Things, then a week later everyone on earth is saying it's the best ever

basically -- I was first, amd I demand credit

I've been binging BoJack Horseman but I should probably check out Stranger Things tonight. Everyone seems to love it.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's not rare that someone overweight might fluctuate in weight or anything like that.

Plenty of fit people give shit advice. The diet industry is full of them.

FUME5

I don't shame people for having whatever body type, I don't care, but I do find it funny when overweight people are telling others how to do it -- Which I've seen many times

When people are getting into morbidly obese territory, I have a gut level aversion to them.

I've been binging BoJack Horseman but I should probably check out Stranger Things tonight. Everyone seems to love it.

where are you at in that?

I'm waiting for Justin to get home because I think we're going to start Stranger Things. He saw the first couple episodes and really thinks I'm going to like it, despite telling him I didn't think I would :p

time to go reheat more taco meat

When people are getting into morbidly obese territory, I have a gut level aversion to them.

really? Some of my favorite people are morbidly obese.

Jobbs

Banned

I am uncomfortable around people who are morbidly obese, I won't lie, but I try to see the humanity in everyone and I figure they probably need kindness more than most people -- so I try to provide it

there was a 500 pound guy at the verizon job I had some years ago

FloatOn

I'm starting episode 4 of stranger things tonight.

It's pretty good but I'm getting kind of tired of Winona Ryder being a mess

Shit is bumming me out

FUME5

I am uncomfortable around people who are morbidly obese, I won't lie, but I try to see the humanity in everyone and I figure they probably need kindness more than most people -- so I try to provide it

there was a 500 pound guy at the verizon job I had some years ago

I'm a judgemental son of a bitch (but with a lot of empathy, never claimed I wasn't full of contradictions) so on one level if your gut is hanging out below your shirt I'm going to mentally sneer at you while also thinking just how much of a metaphorical weight it must have on your psyche, but I have a physical, almost fight or flight, reaction when interacting with the morbidly obese.

really? Some of my favorite people are morbidly obese.

Not going to pretend I'm not an arsehole when it comes to this topic. I'm not walking around shaming people or belittling them, but I have had maybe 1-2 real friends who were or are overweight, and none who were obese. Like I said, it's an instinctual reaction that I have yet to address.

time to go reheat more taco meat

If I were 15 years younger you'd be getting some thirsty PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom